Things you hate the most.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
1. Getting up early
2. Impolite people
3. People who can't talk properly (see: ghetto-speech)
4. Idiotic people

That's about it I guess ^^

oh
5. being alone sux :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
catalog_licorice.jpg

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
2. Reality TV, ITV, Anthea Turner, Carol Vorderman, Carol Smiley, and Russell Brand
3. Parmesan cheese
4. Yobs, thugs, bullies, builders in their vans / lorries, white van drivers, chavs, hoodies
6. Racists and ignorant, intollerant, xenophobic people (well thats builders again)
7. Loud, obnoxious teenagers
8. Animal cruelty
11. Women who wear too much perfume
12. People who whinge, whine, complain, and moan about everything and everyone. Fuck off !

agree on those ones especially 11)

you sleep with someone who wears heavy amounts and then regret it, and then your screwed if you come across a nice girl who wears the same stuff as its too reminiscent!

+ you need to pretty much disinfect the bed covers like right after a heavy perfumed girl has stayed the night

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

hes such a class actor in any role, salute to the cain:england:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
1. Liverpool Football Club

2. Loud mouthed thugs (see above)

3. Women who act like men

4. The whole *Celebrity* culture

5. American TV networks who keep cancelling potentially great shows after a couple of months

5. The American polictical system

6. The British political system

7. Corrupt politicians (i.e. all of them)

8. Binge drinking teenagers

9. Scumbag hoodies

10. Asylum seekers who come here claiming persecution but in truth are here for economic reasons

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
And on the matter of "faking it", well, the old rule "If you think you're a stud, think again" applies. Most likely, your gf(just ask) has faked it in the past, present or future. Around 70%, if i remember correctly, women don't orgasm in penetration procedures.

i dont understand why a woman would fake. surely its better for everyone if he says whats going wrong and how to put it right. she orgasms, your happy she orgasmed, everyone is happy.
afaik a woman has never faked it on me,unless beforehand she put a lot of planning into the whole thing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
1. People driving up your arse, not indicating, discourteous drivers, young idiot drivers
2. Reality TV, ITV, Anthea Turner, Carol Vorderman, Carol Smiley, and Russell Brand
3. Parmesan cheese
4. Yobs, thugs, bullies, builders in their vans / lorries, white van drivers, chavs, hoodies
5. Football, football fans, footballers wives, football culture, and football hooligans
6. Racists and ignorant, intollerant, xenophobic people (well thats builders again)
7. Loud, obnoxious teenagers
8. Animal cruelty
9. Drum & Bass
10. Cupidity (avarice)
11. Women who wear too much perfume
12. People who whinge, whine, complain, and moan about everything and everyone. Fuck off !
13. Illegal immigrants

Basically Lamp you hate everyone and everything, I like your style! :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Brøndby IF! Hate those fucking yellow/blue c*nts!! Can't fucking stand them!

Deserves them right we win on their turf every time!

HJALTEPARK!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Random people on MSN >.<
The old slag that lives behind me.
Girls in there knickers on MSN but wont send me the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom