Things you hate the most.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Top 10 and then explain why:

I hate..

1: Toilets.

2: The way the world is put together.

3: Getting early up in the morning.

4: I hate people who think they know who i am and what i stand for.

5: Getting sick.

6: I hate people who hates me.

7: I hate losing a fair fight.

8: I hate my father.

9: When and if girls fake an orgasm.

10: Things that goes around and around.

1: toilets:

Yeah, we all know it.
Been out working all day and finally arrives at home.. only to find out that we gotta lose some weight "the easy way"

So, we go out and place our asses at the toilet board and wait a few seconds and then we release the load. Thats when it happens!!
The dried lumb of shit you just poped out splashes a load of shitwater back up and cover your ass.

That leaves you with one ass, covered in shit/urin water.
And with a small chance of breaking the paper when you try to wipe yourself, and that might end up with your own finger in your shitty ass.

I hate this shit so much!, they should make those fucking toilets deeper, fucking crap! I wanna kill someone!!

2: The way the world is put together.

Well..

We can't think out of the box.

We are a result of the choices we make.

Timetravel will never happen.
Not back in time anyway.

I belive that my belives is the truth, and it sucks.

3: Getting early up in the morning.

Who doesn't hate that?

4: I hate people who think they know who i am and what i stand for.

Yup

5: Getting sick.

Hate getting sick when i don't need it!

6: I hate people who hates me.

I got no reason to love em.

7: I hate losing a fair fight.

I don't mind losing an unfair fight.. I know that i can take em all out 1v1.

8: I hate my father.

I hate him because he's dead and i need him alive.

9: When and if girls fake an orgasm.

Arg... I must admit it never happend to me, but damn i would be pissed if it did.

10: Things that goes around and around.

Carousels, days when everything is the same as the last day etc.

Sucks!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
thats what all men think...
Cause the women are too stupid to tell us what we are doin wrong.

I mean you tell a child when they do something wrong like licking a lampost in the middle of winter, why not tell the hubby what he is doin wrong when he is laying there grinding away toward his own happines...

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
1. I dislike hate

2. Drunk women who think they are so hot, i know i'm hot when drunk..

3. Cars

4. Late trains

5. Late colleagues

6. Women who wear two faces, one at the pub, then the other day after when the pub face has rubbed off on the pillow

7. Work

8. People who think they are cool just because they are loud.

9. Loud neighbours who cant turn down the volume on their tv when i have to get up in the morning.

10. Kids who dont know what respect is, no fear has nothing to do with it..

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cause the women are too stupid to tell us what we are doin wrong.

I mean you tell a child when they do something wrong like licking a lampost in the middle of winter, why not tell the hubby what he is doin wrong when he is laying there grinding away toward his own happines...

Comparing a child to an orgasim haha

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nothing really that much.

Generally laid back, and even if i dislike, hate is too strong a word.

Personal attacks on a "different" thing you do/are. Not good.
Intolerance.
Butting in.

Basically all that could be considered "trying to change someone" or "not letting people be".

All that other stuff is just small annoyances.

And on the matter of "faking it", well, the old rule "If you think you're a stud, think again" applies. Most likely, your gf(just ask) has faked it in the past, present or future. Around 70%, if i remember correctly, women don't orgasm in penetration procedures.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
id have to try to think of 10 things that i loathe that much atm but a few things:
1. masculine, conservative, narrow minded men. e.g. generally the loutish son's of beer guzzling macho fathers who think britain is being destroyed by ethnic minorities who shouldn't be allowed in 'their' country and crack jokes about ethnic cleansing aka my housemate
2. people who use derogitory words as everyday speech instead of a curse, who claim to be against the persecution of that view
3. people who don't wash. this includes people who dont shower or wear deodorant and go clubbing and stink of BO. people who dont brush their teeth and people who dont wash their hands after going to the toilet, as well as men who fondle themselves all the time and then touch food or shake hands with people and go about their everyday life

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've never worn deodorant and even in the sweaty summer heats, i don't smell. Quite the opposite. A woman i had the pleasure of sleeping with, was almost shocked when i said i never use any deo.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
well if you dont smell, then it doesnt matter but people who do and dont do anything about it:p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
1. Rain

2. Being wet

3. irish weather :p

4. Working

5. ques

6. people who arse around when theres no need to

7. Female drivers (i dont care what the statistics say they're much much worse)

8. cycalists (jeremy clarckson :worthy:)

9. traffic

10. the word lethargic

not nececarily (sp?) in that order

jermey clarkson " i read in a paper this week that someone wrote in complaing that while they were cycling on a london street i pulled along side them and said get off the raod......id like to defend this...what i actully said was get off the raod you hatchet fased c*nt!"

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ohh and i hate westeners who use abortion as a contraceptive. Instead of using a condom...

Not had to do the whole abortion thing yet. But it's a base agreement that if N female gets preggo and it's accidental, it goes.

I, hate the whiney 16 year olds who bitch you don't give them cigarettes.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Not had to do the whole abortion thing yet. But it's a base agreement that if N female gets preggo and it's accidental, it goes.
Accidental? Only if the condom burst or the pill dont work. The friday night smackdown after the pub it not accidental just stupidity... :p

But there are some who say's ohhh but we only did it one time.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I don't hate Sorin.. I just hate he keeps coming back to tell us that he hates us all

Zerubiel Propane :kissit: We already know it's you Sorin

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Accidental? Only if the condom burst or the pill dont work. The friday night smackdown after the pub it not accidental just stupidity... :p

But there are some who say's ohhh but we only did it one time.

*Pats* I'm not stupid enough to do it without one (have a few times) but in the cases where it's happened, had the cash for the pill which has worked. (Thank god) - Not making that mistake again.

Burst/Failed pill is main reasons..

soze

I am a FH squatter
1 Being woken up by an alarm clock
2 People riding bikes in the middle of the road not by the pavement
3 Spurs fans
4 Spurs
5 Taxi Drivers
6 People who Speed in a 30
7 Young Female drivers who think a 6" gap at 60mph is ok
8 Drivers who stop at every roundabout even if the visability is 2 miles and there is nothing coming
9 People - everyone i do not like i hate
10 The Lottery, the wankers never give me any money

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I have only 2 real pet hates.

1 Crap temporary job agencies
2 Gimp twats that give you an interview, drag you half way across the country, offer you the job and then send you a rejection letter 2 weeks later ^_^

N

Nosurrender

I don't hate Sorin.. I just hate he keeps coming back to tell us that he hates us all

Zerubiel Propane :kissit: We already know it's you Sorin

So.. You're now saying that i'm an ubbah wizard eh?

Thanks mega mate. :worthy:

You're giving to much credit..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
1. People driving up your arse, not indicating, discourteous drivers, young idiot drivers
2. Reality TV, ITV, Anthea Turner, Carol Vorderman, Carol Smiley, and Russell Brand
3. Parmesan cheese
4. Yobs, thugs, bullies, builders in their vans / lorries, white van drivers, chavs, hoodies
5. Football, football fans, footballers wives, football culture, and football hooligans
6. Racists and ignorant, intollerant, xenophobic people (well thats builders again)
7. Loud, obnoxious teenagers
8. Animal cruelty
9. Drum & Bass
10. Cupidity (avarice)
11. Women who wear too much perfume
12. People who whinge, whine, complain, and moan about everything and everyone. Fuck off !
13. Illegal immigrants

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
1. People driving up your arse, not indicating, discourteous drivers, young idiot drivers
12. People who whinge, whine, complain, and moan about everything and everyone. Fuck off !

6. Racists and ignorant, intollerant, xenophobic people (well thats builders again)
13. Illegal immigrants

There's just so much irony there :D

No offense, i know what you mean, but still!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
not really that many things i hate, but some things do get my goat occasionally;

1. People who dont take responsibility, ie when they fuck up they blame everyone else
2. Slow walking people, who when you try to overtake them speed up and dont slow down until you give up on trying to get in front them
3. people who think they are funny because they are loud
4. people who speak or shout simply for the sake of doing so rather than actually having anything worthwhile to say.
5. Getting ill, i seem to get freshers flu at this time of year and its piss irritating
6. fat people who whinge and moan about their predicament but then dont put any effort whatsoever into loosing weight (im not saying that everyone should go try become an athlete but if they could stop eating 15 mars bars a day that would be a start)
7. stupidity and ignorance - people who believe their way is best and everything else is foreign and evil and anyone who disagrees with them is either a bleeding heart liberal or a foreigner themselves
8. cold weather, dont mind rain but i hate being cold (not great considering im from denmark eh?)
9. landlords... do i need to say anything? :p
10. and finally, people who dont take a hint! ie you make it quite clear you dont like them and dont want to be associated with them yet keep following you around and attempting to strike up conversations with you

phew, i guess there was quite a few things that annoy me :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
1. Hate people that tail gate me
2.Queueing in a supermarket check out and they just talking
3.Hate people that fart next to me and laugh when it stinks
4.Hate adverts on tv in the middle of F1
5.Hate my job and most of the supervisors that just walk around at a fast pace flapping
6.Hate winter ice-snow
7.Hate folk that are rude and ignorant
8.Hate all austrilian soaps
9.Hate Sheila's wheels with a passion
10.Hate people that just smoke weed all day and don't work cause they just fooking idle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom