Things to see and do in Berlin

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Popping to Berlin on a whim this week, flying in early on Tuesday and leaving late Wednesday night, staying in a hotel on Kurfuerstendamm so very central. What are the must see things in Berlin bearing in mind it's a short visit? Cheers

Jeros

Part of the furniture
DONT%20MENTION%20THE%20WAR.png

;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That post sounds like a postcard home from bomber command.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Popping to Berlin on a whim this week, flying in early on Tuesday and leaving late Wednesday night, staying in a hotel on Kurfuerstendamm so very central. What are the must see things in Berlin bearing in mind it's a short visit? Cheers

tbh if at all possible to get in, I'd say go on one of the volunteer driven city tours. be aware you'll be walking for *several* hours, so take water with you and appropriate rain/sun things. the tour is "free" but you can donate to the guide's beer fund at the end. Very worth it tbh.

Chetan originally recommended it to me and I did one when I was in Berlin last, and actually I will be there again with a mate in a month or so and will probably do one again.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stay in circus hostel, it's fantastic. Do the walking tour, and do a good bar crawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom