S

SFXman

Hih... jsut noticed the sig:
"I'm not crazy....its the voices in my head that are crazy!....."
So true. *HEY SHUT UP IN THERE ALREADY*
What was I saying?

D

Dewey

Just an update, SFXman has now raised from 19.03 posts per day to a staggering 20.07 posts per day!!!! ;)
See if you can make 30 posts per day before Pyrd opens SFXman :D

D

Dewey

heh, lets place bets, what will SFXmans post average be before the day ends??? I'm saying 25 ;)

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Anatole
On the plus side, theyre employing me 8hrs a day for a job that takes about 2hrs overall... ah, the easy life...:sleeping:

I've got one of those jobs too. Mostly it's great except on the days when you've done absolutely everything you can possibly think of, including reading every single post on the BW DAoC forums, plus a couple of others, then it gets really really boring waiting til 5.26pm when you can switch the computer off and prepare to go home.

The other problem I have is that I work in the publishing industry so I get a G4Mac, which is brilliant for work, but utterly shite at being able to do any worthwhile skiving on.

S

SFXman

Who knows... we'll see soon enough. I just wish that I didn't register without posting anything after for a long time, you could see my true average.

EDIT: Just noticed I have posted somewhere between 50-100 posts today during the server downtime...

S

SFXman

Sure it is... I think your post count is going up like a rocket amongst other people aswell due to this donwtime :)

S

SFXman

OMG not the cow again! Must find other animal... AHA!
ph33r!
butter.gif

O

old.Zorewin

arghhhh tired of ready all your posts :) gonna post some my self :D

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: <---cowerific

S

SFXman

lol... kr0n is Delket's biii-itch, kr0n is Delket's biii-itch, kr0n is Delket's biii-itch
queen1.gif
:whip:

D

Delket

yeah, kr0n is a transvestite tho
Never know wether to say he or she :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom