Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About

W

Wij

Originally posted by Damini
http://www.randomhouse.com/boldtype/0203/millington/excerpt.html

For those of you that remember the website, (long suffering boyfriend, german girlfriend) there's now a book released by the same guy, based on those experiences but worked into a novel.

Sounds quite amusing. Welcome to Kenny's christmas list.

teh funneh and teh troo ! :D

Why are women all evul Lou ? Why do you insist on telling us what annoys you for 3 hours every day without ever imparting any new information over what you told us yesterday ?

Or is that just me and this bloke ? :(

D

Damini

Actually, in my house it's Kieran telling me every day how damned annoying I am.

W

Wij

Ah, but what did you say before he said that ?

I always get the "you're in a mood and you're being nasty" but Mrs Wij never links this to the fact that she has previously been nagging me about doing something that I cannot possibly do or where no action is actually required for 4 hours or so. Have you actually checked through your log files to see if there is a pattern in your utterances before "you're annoying" is replied ?

T

Trem

Dont get me started:(

Apart from the pain I'm sure it would be easier to be gay, as long as you are both butch I guess.

W

Wij

Nah - even the butch gay ones act like women. It seems to be a general pattern. If you fancy blokes then you must lose all ability to stop your mouth from criticising :)

T

Testin da Cable

The stuff from Ursula's single room in the nurses' flats filled the entire house. Unpacking each of her boxes was like opening a parachute; I'd cut a piece of string and be immediately engulfed by an explosion of personal effects. Every last one of them a staggeringly useless piece of crap, incidentally.

rock!

W

Wij

God that is so true. I have a houseful of utter shite :(

W

whipped

My house is full of wonderful things. It's the house itself that is shit :)

P

PR.

Heh, I liked the site and the exerpt was funny so I got it off PalmDigitalMedia for $8 as an ebook

W

WPKenny

Won it on ebay. The person selling it has gone on holiday though. So I'll prolly get it sometime next week.

Currently reading Man And Wife by Tony Parsons. It's the sequel to Man and Boy.

S

sad_mung

Read it a while ago.
It's ok, not as funny as the stuff on his site, a bit too much like Tom Sharpes "Wilt" for my liking.
Setting is the same and pretty much the entire book is in the same writting style. It gave me terrible Deja Vu.

W

WPKenny

:/

Well I've read the first few pages and within a page it had me laughing out loud and reading sections to Damini.

W

Wij

Could you type it into the forums for me ?

Or share it on Kazaa ?

W

Wij

*ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom