Things i want to tell/know about the FEs

A

Auriel

Xfear, if FE raids become the norm, will we be able to spend points on the FE room drops as well?

O

oblivion_6

i will always help when i can and so will PDC :)

but sadly saturday raids would get me zerged by the missus

X

xfear

14 GMT for FE raid this sunday, what do u think ?

people will be able to go soon to the bed, and the people who has no work, can go out and enjoy a party or whatever

well , what do u think ? if all of u are agree, is there any volunteer to help me calling the zerg ? thnx ;P

A

Aloca

The point system was setup to encurage people to come to raids.
And it is/was needed as many people that did go on all raids still lost lotto for a item they wanted just becouse someone that came to galla for first time rolled higher.
Yes points make it harder for people that dont raid that often to get drops, but that is just fare if you realy think on it.
i dont have any points atm. why? becouse i lottoed for a few things.

Last FE raid i didnt even go forward to lotto for easmarach stinger becouse i knew that 2 people that did have 100+ pts and i wouldnt win with a 100 roll even. but that is how it should be. i have got alot of drops raids done becouse, it is their time to get the drop they gone 10+ raids on to get.

O

old.Moriaana

My eld has maelstrom. No longer void though. She listened to the darkside and respecced mana in the hopes of getting more groups... LOL.. bad idea. Now I cant kill anything and still dont get groups :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom