Things I haaaaaaate about teh seel!

Chilly

Balls of steel
In these times where that **** seel is trying to bring the good things in life to our attention, I thought I'd throw some mud around and insult him a bit.

Seel - your a tart, not even a nice tart with apples in but, like, a tart with crab apples or something. Tart!

Love,
Chilly

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
old.tohirti aka teh seel.

It's chilly trying to do something that imitates humour :)

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is

owned-babyseal.gif

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
There are a number of things I can't stand about Teh Seal, and I would just love to share them with you. You see, I myself undeniably believe that Teh's cop-outs are somewhere between a scam and a sham. And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and inoffensiveness to the winds. In this letter, I'm going to be as rude and crude as I know how, to reinforce the point that I can honestly suggest how Teh ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Teh himself. He is deeply involved emotionally in his attack on truth and reality. We can therefore extrapolate that he has stated that I'm too bleeding-heart to take a strong position on his ramblings, which, after all, withhold information and disseminate half truths and whole lies. That's just pure classism. Well, in Teh's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that Teh thinks it would be a great idea to scrawl pro-expansionism graffiti over everything. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed. Let no one say that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. No, this is bad-tempered ethnocentrism and must be regarded as an attempt to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. People often get the impression that the most pertinacious hucksters you'll ever see and Teh's proxies are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that I am quite certain that Teh's ultimata are characterized by a preachy arrogance unbefitting to someone who knows so little. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation.

Teh insists that society is supposed to be lenient towards what I call mumpish losers. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. It is immature and stupid of him to use terms of opprobrium such as "virulent, jealous televangelists" and "incompetent devotees of conspiracy theories" to castigate whomever he opposes. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to convince the government to clamp down hard on his dissertations, and that's why I say that he has convinced a lot of people that he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation. How many of Teh's backers are content to sit around doing absolutely nothing to contribute to the world around them? I'd hazard to guess that the number is pretty high.

Authoritarianism is dangerous. Teh's ruthless version of it is doubly so. It behooves all of us to understand that it seems a bit late in the day for Teh to address a number of important issues. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: Teh's gofers must mend their ways. One could argue that we're all in this mess together, and deep down in our bones, we all know why. At the end of this journey, I want to be able to say that I tried my best to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most frightful manifestations. May we never forget this if we are to deny Teh Seal and his dupes a chance to skewer me over a pit barbecue.

...gotta love random complaint generators. Tw0g, you're next... :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that would make the thread hollow, as compared to "ebola ridden" which would make it covered, infused or smeared with, which confuses me even more. it's these little things that get to me Frizz, you nasty nasty boy :eek:

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
The thread is hollow (Connotes as lacking in substance or depth, meaning it's not really something which is either humourous, entertaining or mentally engaging) in general really.

Or "ridden", whichever you prefer. :)

But I'm not that bad, am I? :(

TdC

well, not bad, which would imply you had somehow failed in being Frizz, but nasty...which is more stimulating in a not-having-failed way don't you think? also I'm not entirely sure that something that is hollow must have depth, though somehow lacking substance implies hollowness. I fear my brain has flown away :(

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Man, I can't even begin to break down what you've just said. I'm so tired. :(

TdC

I believe that Mazling has the right of it :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have to say that in all of barrysworld/freddyshouse history, there is only one who has managed to reach the, quite difficult objective of "pwning" Teh Seel. Many have tried, as Chilly has proven, with simple tard jokes or by saying "i pwn you long time". But the one who has managed to cause my neckhair to rise and my muzzle bow in shame is Uncle Sick. Be is as it may, flames might have been generated by automated programs on the internet, stolen from some 10 year old "uberflamer" or cooked up by his lovely wife, he still goes the distance to actually flame instead of just spewing forth some random insults that a kid from ecuador learns on his first day in the united states.

I'm trying tp keep this somewhat short, just not to bore people senseless like i usually do with my ramblings.

From days gone by, old by nature alone, my archnemesis has always and probably will always be Uncle Sick. Pretenders don't even bother. The only one who can ever even come close might be Sick II, Son of Sick, but hopefully Old Unca can keep his offspring away from these horrid forums and more so from the, i quote: "Inane bullsh*t" that Teh Seel brings forth in these here pages.

Just to make sure that i get my point through, i'll do what i know Uncle Sick always likes:

I love you too Unca Sick :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's ok seeleh... Uncle Sick's upset cos his wife thinks that I R teh super Sexeh!!! *

* May be lies, of course, but I don't care anymore :)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Tohtori said:
the one who has managed to cause my neckhair to rise and my muzzle bow in shame is Uncle Sick.

I need to work this into a signature... :D
*does a little jig*

I win at the intarnet!

*slaps Jup with a large trout*

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Im feeling a little fragile today. I had a few too many Carlings last night, coupled with very little sleep and an early morning.

Then I stumble on this.

:(

Pity me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You DRANK Carlings ?

No wonder you feel ill.

*do spunk-shower dance*

TdC

I'm a bit miffed that none of you even deign to notice my whole depth vs. hollowness thing going on there :eek:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
This thread makes baby jesus cry.

And it smells of wee.

And poo.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Teh seel sucks, and no I'm not joking. Forums would be better off without him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Danya said:
Teh seel sucks, and no I'm not joking. Forums would be better off without him.

This is atually true. He does hate my guts.

Don't know why though...then again he hates everything :D

I myself have always said that i clearly mark my "Seel" stuff with a clear sign in the topic, so you don't have to click on them. And as far as i know, i'm not in any way a menace. Hell, i might be one of the rare ones who even asterixes the curse words. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and i can respect when people don't like what i write.

This thread though, can't be blamed on me so Mmmwah :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
This is atually true. He does hate my guts.
Contempt is closer to the mark than hate.

old.Tohtori said:
Don't know why though...then again he hates everything :D
No, just you.

Chilly - saying a thing is so doesn't make it so.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You have to admit Danya, your style in the boards is atleast slightly "hateful" towards anything.

Oh, by the way, do you hate teh seel things or every single word i type in the boards? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom