Thiefs

S

sugah

I'm in the prodigy too and i haven't heard about this in /gu. Maybe a GM hasn't replied because they don't know of this post. I'll inform them if any is on.

O

old_saxo

in diablo 2 i was nerverious even transfer items to another characters whit a internet mate. But in daoc i fell like i can ask everyone for tranf, i often use strangers and i have tranfered alot sometime ( alotwort ) and i never got cheaten :)

/trust for tor the win

N

nuitari

Originally posted by hosa
Hmm...

Watching this one closely, lets hope this situation sorts itself out. I'm a little surprised that a gm from The Prodigy hasn't spoken up, surely this is a situation where a member, or members, are bringing a highly respected guild into disrepute.

Well so far I havent seen any post that says it actually was a member from TP that stole the money from him.

We have just seen 2 members of TP trying to help him get the money back since they owned the BB that was used to lure money from him.

And as Sugah has written, this has not been discussed on any guild forum or /gu until just recently when Sugah posted on the TP forum.

TP has also merged recently with some guilds so this might not even have been TP members when they did it, so no reason to start talking down on TP, we will resolve this issue.

Members of TP doesnt like thieves any more then you do.

W

Wardevil

Salkor

Meet me ingame tonight m8.. got a com that can log in but lags like hell :(

ill be on Dalby, Dabl, Pickles or Kedde

H

hosa

Sorry if it sounded as though I was knocking The Prodigy Nuitari, I didn't intend that. As far as I'm concerned they're sound, having grouped with a few of them, including Sugah once or twice, I find them a pretty cool guild. Tbh I just thought that with it being such a large guild someone would have heard what had happened sooner and passed word to a gm.

The fact that it was a loaned buffbot makes no difference really, the guild tag on the buffbot is still The Prodigy, whether the person playing is or not, thats what brings disrepute to the guild.

It is nice to see the actual owners trying to remedy the situation tho, I just hope they have strong words with the culprit.

W

Wardevil

Just so ppl know i am not the owner of Vmibuffs anymore..
Got a god offer i could refuse so :)

Salkor get online :)

S

salkor

Its all over

Dalby has as promised repaid the money that Vmibuffs stole from me. I am very thankfull to him, and I honestly hope that Dalby tells the Prodigy Leaders the name of the scum who did the scam, before he tries again, and damages a well deserved reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom