thidranki

finbarr

Fledgling Freddie
would like to thank the hibs for staying in bed and letting us take ck this morning

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
its monday morning so probably hibs are not in bed... you know some ppl work or in school.

:twak:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
finbarr said:
would like to thank the hibs for staying in bed and letting us take ck this morning

lol, only way to take it?? :)

awell.. well just take it back later :) cant be to hard :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bellerophon said:
On behalf of Albion, I'll ask you to correct that to 'wanker', singular. :p

Sure, if you promise to clone yourself and push wankers like the posters of this thread off a big cliff. Need more albs like you xD

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't approve of the morning raid, but i would like to say a big thanks to all the albs/hibs who made Thid a good laugh yesterday.

Spending the day running around killing and being killed was quite fun in a sick way and we even had a few attempts at ck.

:twak: morning raiders

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
LOL this is after you tried (and failed) to take it a 4am when there were only 3 hibs defending :)

Must be a real test of your uber skills to take an undefended keep :twak:

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know about 4am, we tried with 2-3fg around lunch time i think and then again around 6pm ish.

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:
I don't know about 4am, we tried with 2-3fg around lunch time i think and then again around 6pm ish.

The albs turned up just as I was about to log :) They got the doors down twice but got pwned by the guards/lord both times. Think I got through about 500 ironwood repairing the doors :)

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i thought that albs didn't do alarm clock raids.
just shows they were to chicken to come and face us one on one.

ibes_aka_nyd

Fledgling Freddie
plomien said:
i thought that albs didn't do alarm clock raids.
just shows they were to chicken to come and face us one on one.

if u read all the posts u'll find that they did 2 attempts while keep was being defended, so not that much chicken r they.

still don't excuse getting it while no1s was there 2 defend but then again u can stop them having fun if there r no defenders
:wub:

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe. Well tbh it's nice to see that the albs have the most amount of workless peeps :kissit:

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
If that's the only way you can take it, go ahead. On sunday morning alb had siege going for like 3 hours, got inner door to 5% but got pushed back :eek:

Was pretty funny to see all the tanks run from the door after 1 gtaoe :wij:

finbarr

Fledgling Freddie
can nonoo pls take a death with more digmity and try hitting me next time pls

cheers fillmeup - inf

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
finbarr said:
can nonoo pls take a death with more digmity and try hitting me next time pls

cheers fillmeup - inf

I think he assumed from your first post that you dont like fights where people actually defend themsleves :twak:

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
ibes_aka_nyd said:
if u read all the posts u'll find that they did 2 attempts while keep was being defended, so not that much chicken r they.

still don't excuse getting it while no1s was there 2 defend but then again u can stop them having fun if there r no defenders
:wub:

yes but if you also read they could only take it when it was undefended in the early hours of the morning unlike how we did last night when we took it at peak time :kissit: :wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom