Thidranki

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
mubles something about when you duelled my bd.. saw you engaging.. went to side.. lifetapped you.. lifetap.. lifetap lifetap xD
nahh.. when i see a bd. i log my ns on. and camp it till it logs :cheers:

oh and you mean: went to side. lifetap.. went to side. Lifetap.. went to side. lifetap

thats more like it =]

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
mubles something about when you duelled my hero.. saw you engaging.. went to side.. sidestunned you.. 2h weapon out.. swing-swing xD

yet I still won xD

Blokkie I'll put in a fight unbuffed against a vamp in vid for you :) there are some pretty crap vampiirs out there you'd be suprised. (Tundula is the Vampiir Lord in thid though not many can kill him! ;) )

noblok

Part of the furniture
Siesta said:
there are some pretty crap vampiirs out there you'd be suprised.)
I do know that, but that doesn't make them any more balanced. If I'd roll a bonedancer and forget to summon my healing pet, never use my lifetap and don't strafe it doesn't mean that bonedancers are balanced.

Ah well, at least they get a nerf next patch :).

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
yet I still won xD

Blokkie I'll put in a fight unbuffed against a vamp in vid for you :) there are some pretty crap vampiirs out there you'd be suprised. (Tundula is the Vampiir Lord in thid though not many can kill him! ;) )
no you didnt win that1 mate ;)
i meant that time on AB with others duelling :)

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
no you didnt win that1 mate ;)
i meant that time on AB with others duelling :)

yeah I know, I did win it, was close but still won ;)

noblok

Part of the furniture
Pdq, you are a grade A hypocrite. I would prefer you to zerg me, rather than hiding your true nature and putting up a nice front. It doesn't feel right not to be zerged only because I post here on Freddyshouse.

I don't mind you zerging at all, but for god's sake, be consequent.

Blokkie, Thane

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Nice duels at AB today btw, thanks. Blokkie your a toughie, nice dueling you and the rest of the people at AB. :)

Everyone had a piece of everyone which was great. :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
True, it's a good night, apart from some minor incidents :).

polza

Loyal Freddie
noblok said:
Pdq, you are a grade A hypocrite. I would prefer you to zerg me, rather than hiding your true nature and putting up a nice front. It doesn't feel right not to be zerged only because I post here on Freddyshouse.

I don't mind you zerging at all, but for god's sake, be consequent.

Blokkie, Thane

well not sure wat happened but from my experince his less of a hypocrite than others who post here, i was on my theurg, who he had no idear i was, he mezzed and left, where as dorimor who claims not to zerg peps solo, zerged me sprintin after me to kill instead of lettin the other 2 mids, and devilseye has added on me.

Zdeath

Banned
polza said:
well not sure wat happened but from my experince his less of a hypocrite than others who post here, i was on my theurg, who he had no idear i was, he mezzed and left, where as dorimor who claims not to zerg peps solo, zerged me sprintin after me to kill instead of lettin the other 2 mids, and devilseye has added on me.

What was the point of bringing that up again? Do you like to flame-bait? or are you just being as ignorant as ever.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Zdeath said:
What was the point of bringing that up again? Do you like to flame-bait? or are you just being as ignorant as ever.

was comparing pdq's actions to others who also show the same type of attitude about addin on FHs. surely flaming him would in some way insult im? and unless im completly stupid ignorant means that i lack the education in somethin, which confuses me of what iam ignorant of

Sarusu

Fledgling Freddie
@ Blokkie

noblok said:
Playing devil's advocate for a bit: why do you spare dorimor and autobd? Why not chainkill htem as well?

I know for a fact that you don't like being killed by a trio which leaves you no chance. Why do this to others? You get exp, which means you'll have to suicide faster, which sucks (especially on a vamp). You don't show any 'skill', you get no sense of achievement.

I didn't play the bd myself by the way. Don't think I'd like it, since they're almost as overpowered as a vampiir.

Hi Blokkie its Tundula,

Just thought id clear the sutuation up.

I dont kill Dori and auto cos I know them fairly well when I play alb and also when they holiday in Hib. Just simple mutual respect for m8's, they dont add me to I leave them in return...

As for the bd class in general, I have nothing against the concept. I dont mind healer pets or insta lifetap, what I cannot stand it the fact that 99% of the bd's I find on every toon I play will perma straif as soon as they engage combat. Imho this is simply exploiting a bug and should get them banned.

You are correct, I get no sence of achievement killing them but they are lethal if left alone tbh.

As for a vamp being OP, well if it has power then yes it is. I enjoy duo/trio play and for that its the perfect class, highest dps in thid and can sustain itself like no other (apart from a bd).

Dueling is a different story and any fairly defensive class with skill will pwn me as Xehz has proved :) in fact id wager your Thane would dispatch me easily. Does that make Thanes OP?

I'm not sure what problem you have with me and pdq but it seems recently you take every chance to put us down. You may have the impression that our trio/duo kill every soloer in sight and thats just wrong, we leave far more than we kill. Believe me there are small hib groups running around that are far worse solo killers than us.

If you simply dont like the fact that we often kill alot of your fellow mids when we are out well thats just tough, sorry.

Bye for now.

Tundula

noblok

Part of the furniture
Pdq perma-strafes as well when he fights me. I have no problem with it, but whining about strafing when you do it yourself is fairly hypocritcal, wouldn't you agree?

It's mostly that recently I've seen a very bad side of Pdq whenever my brother's bonedancer played. Namely his emotespamming and zerging side. He also jumped me with his sidestyle while I was sitting down during a duelling session at AB, luckily a reaver helped me and Pdq ran before I even got a chance to react.

I realise that bonedancers are overpowered, but why not go for a challenge? Duel the bd with your vampiir or duo it with your ns (even though a decent ns should be able to solo a bd) instead of leaving him no chance. I also find it odd that you don't kill Dorimor, a buffed bonedancer who does add, while pre-emptively killing all other bd's who haven't even got a chance to add on you.

I cannot beat a decently played vampiir, unless I get insanely lucky. Decide for yourself if that means I can/cannot beat you. I have lost count of how many times I played flawlessly (without using runthrough, maybe I should practice that) and lost to a vampiir who didn't even have his crush resist capped with 50% hp left.

/edit: I'm not taking every chance to put you down, but if you start a whine-thread yourself, you should be able to take it too. I don't mind you killing my fellow Mids either, leaves more enemies for me :).

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Heartless^ said:
right, obviously there hasnt been a large number of bds around for a while. but for some reason everyone seems to be rolling one :x and what makes bd even worse to face as a CD nightshade is the fact they ALL strafe <target is out of view> etc.

omg they do ? whats happening, mids r op nerf them (i cant one hit them, do something mythic, ow and leave alb hib as it is as we dont have op toons thanks thats that fixed ;)) i think now all mid toons have been nerfed we can walk in rvr grounds again knowing no op mids (we rock) lets go be leet

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Pdq perma-strafes as well when he fights me. I have no problem with it, but whining about strafing when you do it yourself is fairly hypocritcal, wouldn't you agree?

Agree and this pdq toon knows a thing or 2 about the old water bug but what do u want Tundula every toon u fight to be mezzed or stunned as thats how I have seen u play time and time again tbh. Nothing great about you posting how many deathblows when the toon u hit cant move ;))

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
What to you want everyone to run solo ? The three realms to shake hands and say let's make love not war ?
( and tbh you and lecathars always double teamed on my paladin so like jezus christ said let him without any sins throw the first stone)

Let people play like they want.

Pdq and tund are two really nice people grouping with them for quite some time now and they haven't done a single thing wrong in my eyes.

Ok I can understand if you meet a bard/vamp duo when you are solo it can be frustrating but tbh these guys fight of wave after wave of zergs from albs.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Toffie said:
Let people play like they want.
I never said they couldn't, it's the hypocrisy which I dislike. Play how you like, but don't whine about something if you act equally "bad" yourself.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Agree and this pdq toon knows a thing or 2 about the old water bug but what do u want Tundula every toon u fight to be mezzed or stunned as thats how I have seen u play time and time again tbh. Nothing great about you posting how many deathblows when the toon u hit cant move ;))[/QUOTE said:
lol pathetic, its called a water pot m8 :clap: :clap:
you could explain on how i use a bug so i know what your talking about

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Ravencroft said:

Agree and this pdq toon knows a thing or 2 about the old water bug but what do u want Tundula every toon u fight to be mezzed or stunned as thats how I have seen u play time and time again tbh. Nothing great about you posting how many deathblows when the toon u hit cant move ;))

I am at a loss as to how to reply to this stupid comment.

Ar you trying to say a Bard/Vamp duo is lame for using mezz and we should not use it in order to be proud of getting db's?

Oh and btw, both Vamps and Bards dont stun in Thid.

Bye for now,

Tundula

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom