Thidranki was pretty active yesterday, Devon-US.

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, since I just started to play I was amazed over the amount of players in Thidranki yesterday. Sure there are a lot of bots but I still think that this is alot of players. Currently I'm a level 30 shaman and working my way through the levels, it's pretty hard to know where to level and quest but it always works out. Lots of nice people on the server!

sshot001q.jpg

sshot005.jpg

P.S!

Don't mind me having 2x Ressurrection-debuffs ^_^

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
you deserve alot of credit for making a troll shaman! :D

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
you deserve alot of credit for making a troll shaman! :D

Hehe, thanks! ;)

It's my first char in DAoC so I thought they looked cool hehe, so far it haven't really been a problem to be honest.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
shamans are one of the first classes to be assist trained at lvl 50 rvr, and being a bigass troll is definately not gonna help you there ;)

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
shamans are one of the first classes to be assist trained at lvl 50 rvr, and being a bigass troll is definately not gonna help you there ;)

Hehe, yeah but I'll have to live with that ;) Oh well, it's only for fun tho!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Soon you people will taste the wrath of two fully kitted crush mercs assist training your support!! :lol:

Lucius

Banned
I may start a group over there if, when I renew on EU, the action on Avalon isn't great. Anyone who is interested PM me.

Although the standard probably won't be as good as on Glamorgan I may aswell give it a try to have some fun - thanks for posting.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
*Cries* I miss OB :(

I think only Pju is the ONLY person who'll understand that O_O (Or anyone who RvRd with me)

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
I may start a group over there if, when I renew on EU, the action on Avalon isn't great. Anyone who is interested PM me.

Although the standard probably won't be as good as on Glamorgan I may aswell give it a try to have some fun - thanks for posting.

Are you going to start playing on the EU-realms or did I completely missunderstand your message? :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
What realm and server mate? :)

Midgard / Tristan

Got a poorly kitted lvl 50 savage and a buffbot. Need to find a nice guild and get PvE sorted I guess :)

Darkzler said:
Awesome!

Just contact me if you want to play mate, lvl34 Shaman, nick is: Darkxler

Nice dude, I don't have any chars around that levelrange though, but maybe I can help you out if you need sometimes :)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the action like over there now-adays? i left from classic server bout 12months ago when it was getting low.

Need something to fill my time, if its quite busy may start up :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
128 on classic atm, but Devon hits 2745 :D

Killibury only has 401 tho..

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
I assume the Devon cluster is just the toa enabled servers?

How easy is it to get gear together for a casual player now?

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
I assume the Devon cluster is just the toa enabled servers?

How easy is it to get gear together for a casual player now?

Well, I doubt it's any problem really. I can't say anything about the lvl50 gear but for a new player like me it hasn't been any problem. The people online are actually very nice comparing to other MMO's, just my opinion of course and most of them help one out.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Ah but everyone expects to see a Kobbie...or Frostalf. Troll would mean people leave him alone until he starts rooting/diseasing etc

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
FoM are on mid / devon if any of you guys want ;) Pm ziita-pel or Coldcontent-pe. Or just do /who FoM

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, thanks! ;)

It's my first char in DAoC so I thought they looked cool hehe, so far it haven't really been a problem to be honest.

a troll will have less dex (i.e. slower spell casting) than a kobold and you will also be alot bigger which makes you easier to find on the battle field without having any real benefits except from being much cooler than the other shamans.

but as i posted earlier, all credit to you. way to many ppl choose the "optimal" race for a character. boring i say!

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
a troll will have less dex (i.e. slower spell casting) than a kobold and you will also be alot bigger which makes you easier to find on the battle field without having any real benefits except from being much cooler than the other shamans.

but as i posted earlier, all credit to you. way to many ppl choose the "optimal" race for a character. boring i say!

Inconnu merc of doom.

Everz

FH is my second home

:clap:

My Firb Druid and Avalonian Cabby thank you :D

Lucius

Banned
It is boring. I have a Valkyn Warrior and although they are one of the last races you'd pick for that class I think they are by far the coolest. Just my opinion tho.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It is boring. I have a Valkyn Warrior and although they are one of the last races you'd pick for that class I think they are by far the coolest. Just my opinion tho.

OMG I am so jealous! I would love a Valkyn Warrior, they look fucking awesome! p.s. I am deadly serious :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom