Thidranki this week

Lucius

Banned
Hi everyone, I will be renewing my account sometime this week, if anyone is interested in renewing as well or has already renewed and wants some fights/meet ups in Thidranki just PM me here.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everyone, I will be renewing my account sometime this week, if anyone is interested in renewing as well or has already renewed and wants some fights/meet ups in Thidranki just PM me here.
lolzorz, have fun solo pwning CK m8! xD

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Many people have PMed me, I think we'll have a good time in Thidranki without you.
lol, why bother renewing your account to go thid without me? you're nothing when you can't leech off me xD

i PL'ed you to BE.

Lucius

Banned
lol, why bother renewing your account to go thid without me? you're nothing when you can't leech off me xD

i PL'ed you to BE.

Of course you helped me get Battle Enforcer but my Cabalist was Bane of Midgard and my Bonedancer was Master Soldier before you even reached 2,000 kills on Aleven. I also attained Bane of Albion before you.

Of course you gave me some deathblows when I was near Battle Enforcer and I am grateful for that. However I would have got it soon anyway because of the times when I used to have a buffbot and solo Thidranki (I would get about 90 deathblows a day).

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Of course you helped me get Battle Enforcer but my Cabalist was Bane of Midgard and my Bonedancer was Master Soldier before you even reached 2,000 kills on Aleven. I also attained Bane of Albion before you.

Of course you gave me some deathblows when I was near Battle Enforcer and I am grateful for that. However I would have got it soon anyway because of the times when I used to have a buffbot and solo Thidranki (I would get about 90 deathblows a day).
judging from what i know you've never had a bot, and because you reached the titles before me doesnt necessarily make you better than me ;) in my opinion, judging that i have the better template, the better kill-rate and overall more solo kills than you have on your entire account, i'm the better player.

Lucius

Banned
judging from what i know you've never had a bot, and because you reached the titles before me doesnt necessarily make you better than me ;) in my opinion, judging that i have the better template, the better kill-rate and overall more solo kills than you have on your entire account, i'm the better player.

I borrowed a buffbot from Autobd (my former friend Trajoain, who had a Master Soldier Cabalist in Tomte Soldiers). It was his friend's account but he let me use it, so for a short period of time I did have a buffbot in Thidranki. Of course you can claim to be the better player, but I will not believe you until you get, and proove, that you have more than 35,000 kills on one Thidranki character. As I know you do not, I will still not believe it so if you show me such a screenshot.

You can talk the talk Aleven but I have evidence to back up my claims of super-killing stardom, can you honestly say you have evidence as well? Next time you log into Thidranki on the German cluster, see the deathspam window and you will know if I am playing or not.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I borrowed a buffbot from Autobd (my former friend Trajoain, who had a Master Soldier Cabalist in Tomte Soldiers). It was his friend's account but he let me use it, so for a short period of time I did have a buffbot in Thidranki. Of course you can claim to be the better player, but I will not believe you until you get, and proove, that you have more than 35,000 kills on one Thidranki character. As I know you do not, I will still not believe it so if you show me such a screenshot.

You can talk the talk Aleven but I have evidence to back up my claims of super-killing stardom, can you honestly say you have evidence as well? Next time you log into Thidranki on the German cluster, see the deathspam window and you will know if I am playing or not.
congrats, you zerged you way to another 7k kills more than i have. please show me a screenshot of you having 2k solo kills which my BD has. by then i'll be impressed.

saying titles = skills is the same as saying RR's = skills. which is deff. no true, a rr1 player can play his char as well as a rr12, ofc not with the same abilities but overall still as good.

Lucius

Banned
saying titles = skills is the same as saying RR's = skills. which is deff. no true, a rr1 player can play his char as well as a rr12, ofc not with the same abilities but overall still as good.

I would not agree with this first comparison. Firstly, you are not taking into account the fact that one person has attained ~24 million realm points and the other has not achieved any. This is of course an ongoing debate but I believe that in a way, realm rank (therefore titles in correlation) does equal skill. Those who attain realm rank 12, or Master Enforcer in Thidranki are more likely to be highly skilled players because they have killed a lot of people. I stand by my theory that any player below excellent could not get any of the feats I stated above. They take perserverence, yes, but they also take skill. You can try and try forever but if you don't kill anyone, you won't get the realm points or the title kills.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
kzn is rr12 and so are some other CM members.
They are living proof that RR doesnt equal skill. Maybe your point is right if it was 2003-2004, however 7 years after release its not, people will simply get it by playing their char for a long time in rvr, regardless of any skills.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Those who attain realm rank 12, or Master Enforcer in Thidranki are more likely to be highly skilled players because they have killed a lot of people

read between the lines, doesnt necessarily mean you have skill even though you played your char for longer, and you can no way near compare 50 rvr with 24 rvr because the class balance is too different from eachother. even though the balance is no way near reached in 50 rvr either. you sir, are wrong :D

and thanks aika for bringing up Kzn, excellent example ;) can add horner aswell on that list..

Lucius

Banned
kzn is rr12 and so are some other CM members.
They are living proof that RR doesnt equal skill. Maybe your point is right if it was 2003-2004, however 7 years after release its not, people will simply get it by playing their char for a long time in rvr, regardless of any skills.

I achieved my titles years ago.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I achieved my titles years ago.

titles were implemented only some time in the middle of 2005 or so? anyways titles mean even less than RR rank, gl getting LE or BE on a druid etc.
A nuking caster will get BE easier than any other class, a stealther will get LE easier etc

I can give you a personal example - when I was running in fg I had maybe 700 dbs at late rr7, then I started soloing more since ppl quit etc, now I have around 2500 dbs. Nothing happened to my "skill" I just started soloing more.

anyways I'm back to fallout 3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom