Thidranki NOW!

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Listen you shitters of hibgard
its one thing to xrealm in NF, cant change it thee, used to.
buts another thing to xrealm so hard in thidranki...want it to become new NF? all empty zerging cause you buttheads cant get a group?
Please stop playing TOGETHER hiblets and midgets, no fun, at least not in thidranki

Flame on, i dont care

Faya

MrBic

Part of the furniture
albs running around with 2fg + some soloers while hib has 1fg and mids have less then 1 fg... ofc we are not gonna attack the mids.

but i guess your view of fun is zerging everything and being more then twice the number of the other realms..

teaming with mids made the war a little more even but then albs dont win everytime which makes them go cry on FH..

just take it as a man and face what mids and hibs experience everyday

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was on with my Hib/Exc thid character the other day and there was some strong crossrealming between Mids and Albs. Was very lame indeed but it seems all realms do it. Guilds should kick lamers like this - if I got a report of someone in my guild doing that, there'd be a /gc remove on it's way in no time.

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
lol, if you're talking about that troll skald that was running about with myself and rushed, we were only playing :(
at that time, there was him, a hib zerg, and an alb zerg, we didnt wanna kill him :(

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Faya... something the heretic who dinged 25+
so i take it you died and there was no cleric/friar around so you had to start leveling all over? :<

Link

Fledgling Freddie
Faya not rerolled, and i doubt he will (yes tho, is lvl 25, so am i :D), we still going strong, in a 4 heretic group + a scout + friar :p Nice fights with the group of hibs there atm :)

-Vaati

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Well I was on with my Hib/Exc thid character the other day and there was some strong crossrealming between Mids and Albs. Was very lame indeed but it seems all realms do it. Guilds should kick lamers like this - if I got a report of someone in my guild doing that, there'd be a /gc remove on it's way in no time.
and Hahaha..
well i seen member X grouping with mids against albs.. plz kick him!

dont be redicilous.. i've been duelling allot with mids and albs.. some thought we we're x-realming which is totaly not true.. just dont attack any of us while we're duelling or we turn on to you prolly

And yes i've also been "grouping" with mids with my NS in bg1

1fg albs around.. 1-2 players less than a fg mids .. so i stuck up with middies. and help them.
since i was the only hib in thid @ the time..
I dont fancy my chances much picking 1 char out of a fg. which will gank me the hard way

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Link said:
Faya not rerolled, and i doubt he will (yes tho, is lvl 25, so am i :D), we still going strong, in a 4 heretic group + a scout + friar :p Nice fights with the group of hibs there atm :)

-Vaati
ey :)

are you rerolling? or ;)

Link

Fledgling Freddie
nah, gunna carry on up to 50, making stops off for molvik and leirvik tho i guess :)

-Vaati

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
ah ok.
Nice duel btw (pressed DD instead of hot @ the beginning tho) but nice fight ;)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Fayatastic fyi Devilseye :) no i will not reroll(confused), no i was still 24 when i was pissed but then miracously (sp) much fun happened with mids and even hibies. i apologize to those we had fun with and sod the rest who , why ever, /laugh spammed me, after all i wasnt toad/sced etc and still our group owned :) capped rp in one 6 hour session...heretic is fun.
only problem i see is with the los our focus spells have, seems i can shoot trough SOME walls, not all, on a bridge for example...so dont try hiding in bridge buildings :)

Faya

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
Fayatastic fyi Devilseye :) no i will not reroll(confused), no i was still 24 when i was pissed but then miracously (sp) much fun happened with mids and even hibies. i apologize to those we had fun with and sod the rest who , why ever, /laugh spammed me, after all i wasnt toad/sced etc and still our group owned :) capped rp in one 6 hour session...heretic is fun.
only problem i see is with the los our focus spells have, seems i can shoot trough SOME walls, not all, on a bridge for example...so dont try hiding in bridge buildings :)

Faya
Wasnt laugh spamming :> only /laughed once as a Lol! not as whahhaha sad tosser :p

kinda forgot what was so funny.. /em points @ 10 bottles of beer ;>

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
those heretics scared me :p

was happily mezzing away and suddenly theres loads of rockets flying at me :mad:

evul stuff :(

/beacan

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Faya said:
buts another thing to xrealm so hard in thidranki...want it to become new NF? all empty zerging cause you buttheads cant get a group?
Please stop playing TOGETHER hiblets and midgets, no fun, at least not in thidranki

Flame on, i dont care

Faya

u got a fooking cheek m8 - hahahah i cant even believe this thread

U run around in about 2-3fgs theres 1fg hibs and 3 mids, wtf are we supposed to do? its u thats ruining the fun in thidranki m8

If u albs grew some balls and actually learnt some skills u might not go around with all ur little chums thinking u own the fooking place..

ever actually thought theres a reason mids/hibs dont like u enough to grp up on you?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
nimronn said:
u got a fooking cheek m8 - hahahah i cant even believe this thread

U run around in about 2-3fgs theres 1fg hibs and 3 mids, wtf are we supposed to do? its u thats ruining the fun in thidranki m8

If u albs grew some balls and actually learnt some skills u might not go around with all ur little chums thinking u own the fooking place..

ever actually thought theres a reason mids/hibs dont like u enough to grp up on you?

Most Albs do all right on the skills front, sometimes need a kick up the ass, we do have superior numbers, so from my personal point of view I like it when Hibs/mids get together makes it a bit more even. Hard if your the solo alb lookng for some 1 on 1 though. Normally later on gets fun when less on :)

I have helped Hibs b4 - rarely help a Mid though cos I have never been shown any mercy by a Mid :) - in DF been left alone many times by zerging Hibs at lvl 20ish, but mids just roll you :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Twigbob said:
lol, if you're talking about that troll skald that was running about with myself and rushed, we were only playing :(
at that time, there was him, a hib zerg, and an alb zerg, we didnt wanna kill him :(

You always zerged with us :/

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Well cant change it when the albs want to zerg together but come on, wouldnt you go to the spot where the action is? So again, cant change it when albs >20 and all move to same spot...way better then camping a TK imo anyways.

Looking forward to next bgs :)

Faya

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I haven't noticed any crossrealming stuff in thid when i've been there. When there is 2 fg albs around and 1 fg hibs of course we try kill albs first, is just natural. I kill the little ugly lurikeens when I get the chance also :D

Ulme

Fledgling Freddie
If I see fg albs zerging 2-3 hibs I'll help the hibs, then I fall back and kill hibbies later :)

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
been fun today :p

noticed how quickly the fotm bolters/locks dissapeared after we setup an opted grp & took ck back :clap:

well played tho, not a whine really...

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Reikoku said:
formerly known as...
Midgard / Prydwen
Ncr the Spiritmaster

Omg NCR! so albs where u disappeared to, i just changed server to mid/exc from pry, Zufad "Big Red" , gahhh nemesis was teh days :m00:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:

Flame on, i dont care

Faya

Einstein, ever stopped to think why there are only a few mids in thid all of a sudden? Could it be cos of those fg of Albs camping mpk all the time ganking every soloer trying to leave mpk? You now have the audacity to complain cos you weren't on a 4-1 advantage anymore cos some Hibs and Mids decided not to kill one another? Mate either grow up or go and play another game. I believe the word pathetic kinda says it all in ur case....... :wanker:

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
-TDA-Shaki said:
Omg NCR! so albs where u disappeared to, i just changed server to mid/exc from pry, Zufad "Big Red" , gahhh nemesis was teh days :m00:

lol mate yeah, hows it going?
came here nearly 2 months ago now wanted something new as i had never played hib or alb before and so far i'm really enjoying it here (scout nearly done with toa temp, bg chars when i need a break from it :D )

:cheers:

Jadet

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Einstein, ever stopped to think why there are only a few mids in thid all of a sudden? Could it be cos of those fg of Albs camping mpk all the time ganking every soloer trying to leave mpk? You now have the audacity to complain cos you weren't on a 4-1 advantage anymore cos some Hibs and Mids decided not to kill one another? Mate either grow up or go and play another game. I believe the word pathetic kinda says it all in ur case....... :wanker:

I have to agree with this i dont play much in Thid cause i only got a lvl 23 zerker at that lvl i rather play my hunter in Molvik tho but no matter where i go Alb allways outnumber Hibs and Mids and then again to Faya :twak:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Most funny part is when Albs threaten with empty BG's cos of the so called xrealming between mids and hibs. Seems they haven't even noticed that the population of people actually playing the bg's (on hib and mid side) has been decreasing already for a few weeks now. Haven't played for about a week (pc problems) but the last time I did a /Who Thid in primetime on Mid there were 3 level 20 chars there while there were 7 the night before. Used to be a time in the not so far past that there were 20ish people there and even more. I hope that Catacombs will change that again because I do like the bg's.

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
speak for yourself imo :p yesterday there were at least 2fg mids for sure... camping apk

this morning i log in... ck taken back by mids? (get a life, take it during the day) few min later i run on a fg mids & the occasional stealther adds :m00:

yeah yeah flame on i know you guys love it and always think you never zerg or act lame :flame:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I was playing yesterday, was 2fg albs and a few 1/2 grp mids about, was a handful of hibs on think there was a grp of 4-5 running, I was duo with another vamp. was good fun against the mids, against the albs tho eventually got to stage of just trying to avoid the albs or outrun them, 10+ albs vs 1-2 hibs was a bit much for me :) made me decide to lvl my vamp outta there :)

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
yeah I remember, encountered you guys :) (think one of you took me down on mb aswell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom