how can any one get on my hitlist when thidranki is empty? :(

Hitlist: Master eldritch
troll acher

... hibs and mids come to thidranki !!

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

Originally posted by Jarrax

Scouts/Rangers=free rp's

i hope you are in thidranki by time my new scout is lvl 24 .. cos on my old scout "Lsd" i think i only got killed by 1 assasin during my time in thid , the other times assasins got me they always needed help . most the time the assasins stealth was so bad i was decloaking them efore they even seen me :) so ill be looking forward to huniting you with my new and more improved scout :)

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by old.¥ØÐÄ

i hope you are in thidranki by time my new scout is lvl 24 .. cos on my old scout "Lsd" i think i only got killed by 1 assasin during my time in thid , the other times assasins got me they always needed help . most the time the assasins stealth was so bad i was decloaking them efore they even seen me :) so ill be looking forward to huniting you with my new and more improved scout :)

My stealth was 24, with detect hidden, I always saw scouts first. Also catching scouts depended on their methods, if you stay with the main pack, your safe, but not much of a scout.
The thing with shadowzerker template, is they dont need to position front/rear for critical stye attack, just spot /stick, start killing, i even used to unstealth at times to get to them quicker.
I'm not trying to say i'm uberassassin d00d or anything, but an sb specced for melee with leftaxe/axe is very effective. To my knowledge a yellowcon scout never took my sb below 1/2 health in melee. One yellowcon I fought, i started and finished the fight with my Bladeturn still intact, some lucky evades :)
Even managed to kill a couple infs who got the PA on me first.
Pity my sz had outgrown bg's in under 4days, i even stayed ungrouped to keep the points gained lower :(
I'm making a critblade now for something to do, going after all your casters this time round

W

witte-

hm i'm making a new char to for bg :p
Armsman :)
after this weekend he is in bg i hope
fear my pole ;-)

P

pez

I think i manage to make it on the hitlist of most mid and hib stealthers, might be cos i'm a robe wearing healer who is green to most peeps in thid :p

Well if anyone wants an easy kill lookout for the guy in blue robes who wonders around on his own alot :)

C

Cuthervaen

hahaha

Good joke Pez but you're a friar and I'm being cautious with Friars :p

This said I think we met but you were not alone, travelled with another friar friend. Got one of you two (sorry dunno remember exactly which) but took a good beating from the other's staff and had to run and finish work just after. This taught me well :(

Top of my hit list would be Nezul but really dunno how could get him 1v1, nother damn shadowzerk :/

NOT Centurius for attacking me in the middle of albs and getting us both killed... casue I got you later :)

And Fem please leave your group sometimes so we can have a bit of fun, u certainly look sexy (when you wish to be seen).

Anyway has been my first shade, and BG might be over at the end of the weekend already. But been real great fun. I wish it was possible to port to Emain so fast...

Sneald
Annoying Lurikeen

O

old.E][Waemohs

to Cutherhaven

oh damn, are u sneald ? :p

i hate joo :)

< Cubensis :O

well, today, I managed to kill quite alot :)

Z

Zett

Hehehe sneald =)

Im not a shadowzerker, im actually a pure critblade with a 2h axe (8.3 dps !6.0 spd!), so i kill most luriks with 1-2 hits =)

always fun to sneak around in thid killing casters and other stealthers, but im starting to get old now... got 313 rp as im writing this, so very soon you will be owning thid all by yourself =P

/salute, Nezul ( the one you never killed 1v1) =)) )))) )

P

pez

Yeah i remember that encounter sneald, problem was i went ld after the first backstab :(

I got to say though you have an impressive backstab, most stealthers don't take me down to 50% and alot don't get me past 75% but i had to heal myself to stop the poison and bleeding taking me :/
Well hopefully we will meet again when i hit 24 then we'll see what its like :)

C

Cuthervaen

Pez

Ouch you were LD when I came back to finish you :(

Damn I regret I went for you then.

Actually I wish I went for your friend, so I could have sitted a bit wand waited in the front of you anticipated pop point :p

And Nezul you use double axes ain't you? That's what made me think u had specced as shadowzerk, this apart from the fact u kicked my ass even after I pulled a PA on you :(

Z

Zett

Pure Critblade

Critical strike 23, stealth 20 +5, axe 12, envenom 1..

Use a 2h axe 8.3 dps and 6.0 spd :)

I still rock with garotte when i fail my PA and on luriks i do around 150+ per hit and u hit me for 20-30 =þ

hehe i remember when you got your PA right in my face and i still killed you, man i felt so GODLY!! =þ

C

Cuthervaen

Nezul

Oh yeah I found it... quite unfair actually :p

I'd expect that from a tank class, not really from a shade but well, it's all part of a bigger balance ain't it? Being an hibby I got to do with what I got, more of the hit and run type. Still could manage infils quite ok when 1v1 (even though I made the mistake of taking pierce) so could enjoy the shadewarz anyhow.

Learned to avoid you Nezul and that was good fun as well.

Well I hit rps cap early this evening :(, 355 after a last fight with 00seven and some scout I don't remember the name (sorry).

Thanks all there for the great fun, might feel like doing another alt soon actually as it was real good "instant" RvR.

Sneald

V

valla

sure you did Jarrex.......(cough)

you guys in here crack me up, you all say that you can solo other chars that are yellow/orange.............come on if all do that, then who are all yellow orange ones running around getting killed........ wait i know..... its people that just sign on to be of service to you, runing around blindfolded and acting as rp cows........

and jarrex i did'nt think i had to say this, but your adventures have become to silly, i think the day i saw your skinny arse in bg, you tried to kill me 20 times you got lucky one time, so plz no more adventure in here :)

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by valla

sure you did Jarrex.......(cough)

you guys in here crack me up, you all say that you can solo other chars that are yellow/orange.............come on if all do that, then who are all yellow orange ones running around getting killed........ wait i know..... its people that just sign on to be of service to you, runing around blindfolded and acting as rp cows........

and jarrex i did'nt think i had to say this, but your adventures have become to silly, i think the day i saw your skinny arse in bg, you tried to kill me 20 times you got lucky one time, so plz no more adventure in here :)

Perhaps you misread it, I'm not saying 2infs at the same time pa'd me, im saying that an inf had got a pa off on me and i still managed to win, this happened two times, course, when they get cd it will be impossible for me then. There was 1inf who gave me a pasting called nameless.
And you say I tried to kill you 20times and only managed it one time, that really depends what class you are, and if you stood with the swarm all the time, most attacks made then were hit and run, and the 1kill was indeed probably lucky.
Personally I see no reason to come here and make things up, I'm too old to wanna try and impress anyone.
Flame away if you feel like it, I wont lower myself to reply.

B

Breni

Eh? Me no understand.

Seriously - what the hell are you talking about there? Being able to solo yellow/orange doens't mean anything like your "rp cows" - and just because it seems that people other than yourself manage it gives you no right to go laying into them. Just practice more.

I've lost count of the amount of bards or minstrels that have dried DD'ing and mezzing me, only to have their precious timed-cast spells resisted. It's quite funny when you turn round, root them, then back up sufficiently to feed them Runebolts whilst they stand there.

Just because you have trouble believing that things like this can happen doesn't mean they don't. Jarrax has the advantage of having been an inf, a scout and a minstrel before, so you'll forgive me for taking his word over someone that's just launched a pile of crap into the debate, won't you?

Just because he's achieved a level of notoriety doesn't mean his "adventures have become to silly" (sic). Personally, I'm all for notoriety. And don't you think that because he's been mentioned several times throughout this thread means he's earned the right to it? I just wish I was a better runemaster and could achieve some kind of fame myself.

Sorry about the length of the post, and far be it from me to defend Jarrax - I know he's capable of doing it himself - but I just can't stand posts that seem, to me, to be from jealousy-infested morons that can't string together a coherent sentence. Oh, and he won't be having more adventures in Thidranki - he's capped. Only took him 4 days, so, once again, something's wrong with your appraisal of his ability.

Argh. I flamed. Mustn't do that again.

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by pez
I think i manage to make it on the hitlist of most mid and hib stealthers, might be cos i'm a robe wearing healer who is green to most peeps in thid :p

Well if anyone wants an easy kill lookout for the guy in blue robes who wonders around on his own alot :)

lol, i got you once...went along the lines of
"ooo, bluecon caster all alone..this should be easy"
whack
"wtf, hes tanking?"
"OUCH!, that fecking hurt!"
...10secs later...
"phew, he hit damn hard, screw that, not touching him again"

Mike Tyson in a dress sounds funny till he hits you.

T

tazzke

If i remember i got some encounters with Jarrax too..but was with my infil tazzke lvl 34-35 some weeks ago (Caledonia)....

Dunno if it is the same person, but all i can say....nice fights..very nice fights even :p

Assasin vs assasin always is...if even conned at least
and when they team up 2-2 3-3 its even better :p

think he got me more often than i got him, but vs a SB it's hard :p
without the PA and CD all infils are lost vs such a good melee char (way better than an infil and NS at least)

have no bad words about people in the "low level" BG's...
most of the time even numbers albs/mids/hibs (altough hibs should make some more babies and let come out and play the BG's) and fast action...but that was a month ago, this weekend my little arms will pop-up in BG 20-24 :p

might change my mind after the weekend hehe

P

pez

You kill me in the end Jarrax?

Hang on, were you the guy outside my tk a while ago with the 2 axes, if so you are the only stealther to get me in a fair fight so far.... i think, so grats.

Although there was another stealther who killed me but i got him first then his poison got me.

I must say friars are suprisingly good against stealthers, so if any of you are getting frustrated by the damn backstabbers stop the trend of becoming one yourself to kill them and make a friar :)

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by old.laughingboy
I made a good Enemy in the 20-24 a Mid Hunter Called Chancer we had a few good meets out there, i know he is lvling now i have not had the chance to run into him again i am sure i will tho.

mwhaaaa check they siggy :))

i will return

A

aelfren

Hit List

Top of my hit list is Zenta!!

Cheap RP you got last night.. I had a very urgent need to attend to so I stealthed by a guard and sat down. When I returned I was a dead duck, couldn't you tell I was afk?

I'll be looking for you now don't you worry.

Etruscan.. .why don't you let me see you you little scallywag. How can I wave back if I can't see you to target?

LOL look forward to meeting you face to face next time.

Rimshaft

V

valla

to jarrax

And no i did'nt misread anything, i saw what you wrote, and i still think its bull, but you might be able to if he misses his PA totally, kill him that is

and yes you tried to kill me alot of times and succeded one time, because i was inviting people to cg, but that is no excuse, just me pushing my luck, i should have gone inside keep, and yes i stayed with the swarm would be pretty damn silly to around alone as a caster with you guys running around :)

And yes you probably killed alot of albs, but the ones you killed from my group was mainly 20-21

And last but not least, i'm not flamming, merely stating that i dont believe you, because of my experience with you

F

Flimgoblin

I've not aoe mezzed enough people yet :)

Then again guess it's not my name being spammed over the battleground... might take Ererim back to Thidranki for some fun :) he can get more kills (even if he's not sicko mezzman)

J

Jarrax

to jarrax

And no i did'nt misread anything, i saw what you wrote, and i still think its bull, but you might be able to if he misses his PA totally, kill him that is

and yes you tried to kill me alot of times and succeded one time, because i was inviting people to cg, but that is no excuse, just me pushing my luck, i should have gone inside keep, and yes i stayed with the swarm would be pretty damn silly to around alone as a caster with you guys running around :)

And yes you probably killed alot of albs, but the ones you killed from my group was mainly 20-21

And last but not least, i'm not flamming, merely stating that i dont believe you, because of my experience with you

Not asking you to believe, dont give a damn either way if you do or don't tbh
And as for your "experience" of me, a couple taps now and again to drop dot/interrupt your nukes, isn't really much of a guideline to judge how shadowzerkers melee against rogue classes 1v1.
Ravager/Atrophy/Scathing blade is quite impressive at this lvl.
If your that bothered, contact Goa, get the logs.
End of subject for me.

O

old.Atrox

Scathing Blade

Ravanger and Atrophy

Ravanger and Atrophy

Thats from a Zerker thou, lvl24 LA/Hammer, and a little more str, but you can see the power of that 3 style chain, image that with Debuffs/DoT/snare, the 2 last Style has snare, so there is no chance you will get away unless the chain fails.
ShadowZerkers Own any other Archer/assasin 1on1, Unless the assasins get off there PA and a few lucky Evades.

P

pez

Man that dmg seems insane, i'n not sure i've ever been hit that badly and i can only where leather, i wish i could go back to thid and check, i havn't taken on many mid stealthers but i can't remember anything like that... i think i better watch out from now on :)

B

-baralis-

it has to be barakis from hib... never managed to fight him 1v1 yet always had friends with him:-(
AND the bastard ripped off my name!!!

O

old.Dillinja

Has to be Cubensis, killed me when I didn't have full health and then one-shotted me twice afterwards straight after I had been rezzed.

------------------------------------
Dodge - Level 24 Skald

Hehe and Felucia, I'm going to kick your ass when I see you ;)

G

Gekul

Hmm, probably the hib nightshade Iphis :)
Shadowzerks have no trouble against assasins/archers, the only time I have lost 1v1 is where I missed, got evaded and then fumbled. When I'm perfed it's different, although with see hidden this is rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom