Thidranki + Hib's CK = Zergs + crap action.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Someone take thid CK from Hibs!!! they just zerging!

and LC owns everything in thid atm... give a challenge from alb/mid. give em a chance!!! :england:

:drink:

Rhadeon, Champ.

Logi

Part of the furniture
rofl showoff Iain :p
Yeah was a great alb zerg tho! give more! and more! and more :D
tho hope we aint irritating any of you albs, were just playing for fun :D

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
PLEASE. more Thidranki GGs!!! You know you want to...

Im sure theres 'elite' guilds out there wanting to join Thidranki Fun!

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
i do agree with aleven, the luri shandey who was firing soemthing :D had like 9 shrooms on top of him so it was impossible to target him when i did target him they put aload more shrooms on him so i left him, many hibs have put shrooms in walls so u can target them but not kill them...

BUT im having some fun killing you hibs and uv killed me a fair bit its been great fun would be better if most ofya wasnt bug abusing ****s :D

shadow.

kikashi

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Mordenaar said:
PLEASE. more Thidranki GGs!!! You know you want to...

Im sure theres 'elite' guilds out there wanting to join Thidranki Fun!
If there would be a fg of good players in there, then everybody would log.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Kitting a toon for thid is comedy in my mind, even filling up with pots etc. I mean most ppl can do ./lvl 20 and go thid to try a new class in rvr and that how it should me be im my mind. Instead of having a lvl24 BB + a templated lvl 24 char. If your gonna equip the char come to NF!!

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Beltorak said:
Tbh Kitting a toon for thid is comedy in my mind, even filling up with pots etc. I mean most ppl can do ./lvl 20 and go thid to try a new class in rvr and that how it should me be im my mind. Instead of having a lvl24 BB + a templated lvl 24 char. If your gonna equip the char come to NF!!

Nice1 mate. But it won't happen. Had that discussion too often. From my PoV allow everything merchant bought, including aurulite. And no BB, but ofc buffs from "real" players.

Idea is: roll a toon, get it some gear quickly, nothing too fancy, but at least something to wear. Then port Thidranki and have some fun.

Was in Thid last Friday - with a lvl23 Battlebard experiment and some drop/random gear in a small group. Was good fun - although I found I am more than rusty with Bard and sometimes overreacted at solo people it was good fun and I defnitely will try again and get better ;)

As for /leveled chars - should make a /level Thid day - all agree to just /level, specc, get 2nd hand stuff and meet (still being 20) for the fun and don't login their BB's ;) If all come there will be enough buffs for everyone anyway :D. But that won't happen too...

/hug to all Thid players - after last Friday I know I missed you!

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
lol Rhaodon your making a post about how uber u are? just like shadow?

LC is good for the set-up you have but tbh Clueless would make you eat dirt 10/10 times.

As for pwning and more blah blah, i seen albs kill all 3/4/5 of you a few time sin just 1 run i had on mincer. Im not saying you suck or anything near, but dont be so bigheaded please :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
lol aint it obvious? were doing very good considering we communicate by typing. and 20 vs 3?
and we never run with 5, we run with 4. we killed clueless numerous times. we only lose if they are with 4+ bds and us failing mezz.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
lol Rhaodon your making a post about how uber u are? just like shadow?

LC is good for the set-up you have but tbh Clueless would make you eat dirt 10/10 times.

As for pwning and more blah blah, i seen albs kill all 3/4/5 of you a few time sin just 1 run i had on mincer. Im not saying you suck or anything near, but dont be so bigheaded please :)

Nah... im makin a post to tell ppl to take CK... and the LC owns everythin was just a laugh, bit of a laid back approach. If anyone knows me well enough, i just joke about it, but never actually say something serious about me bein better than someone. thats just pathetic... :drink:

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Beltorak said:

<Remembers the good old days when RvR was about getting to 50, and then having fun...> NF aint the same as the old school OF days... thats why we try to remind ourselves of what it was like... if you cant understand that, then you wont understand my arguement and therefore its pointless me going into any more detail than i already have

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Beltorak said:
In my mind thidranki is part of a game and games are meant to be fun.

Kitting a toon for thid can be done in hours.

Lvl50
First you have to lvl to 50( ok with pwlvl this can be done in 8 hours or so not sure)
Then you need to get artifact credits(another couple of hours camping doing nothing)
Then you need to wait for ml's( this is where the real joy begins)
Then you need money for your items.
Then you need to wait for crafters..
then you go rvsr and have to be in a decent guild but they require you to be online often what for most people isn't a possibility.

Kitting a toon(as in a templated suit not rogs) in thid is a choice cause the difference in thid isn't that great, a rog theurgist can easly kill a buffed and templated enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom