Thidranki GOA Bug?

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Right im posting this so perhaps someone @ GOA can make anything of this...
cant be arsed to use "not so right now".
I went to thidranki tonight and to my surprise the moment i stealthed down from the hill i was uncovered by "A Tir Na Nog Bard".
Now i know GOA has put in these fancy new NPC`s for the new quests and stuff, but this elven lass was needed below MPK in thid because?

She got me killed a few times already and im hating her little elven guts....
God knows ive tried to kill her pansy arse a few times already....

If anyone knows how to kill this NPC or whatever it is please kill it or write in here ;)

Thanks in advance...

anin

Fledgling Freddie
<grins> I chukkels each time a infi/scout goes to close to them and gets unstealthed. Althou some sb/ns/hunter get that aswell, bad luck if your to close to zerg at the time. :twak:

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
I found out that they are everywhere in Thid atm :/
There is anotehr bard and a skald and a mincer all in the water around thekeep, bit irritating to be a stealthers and being unstealthed by an unkillable purple mob trying to do a titanic :touch:

Urgat

Part of the furniture
:)

Consider it brought to GOA's attention. (beat you to it Roa... :clap: )

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I noticed the Skald Of Midgard standing just outside the CK last night, fortunately not right next to the doors but he was purple con and aggro - standing next to the alb keep !

Got to admit I don't see how these mobs can have been playing in battlegrounds like this, didnt anyone at GOA think they might cause a problem or even test this? :(

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Well seems they got it fixed today! :clap:

-----------------------------
Good afternoon,

Prydwen will be coming down today around 2pm GMT (3pm CET) for a short maintenance. Hopefully this maintenance will fix the invasion of the Criers affecting Thidranki but we will also perform some changes based on the monitoring we have been doing since Prydwen has been upgraded.

Prydwen should come back up about 1 hour later.
-----------------------------

Kemor

[GOA] English Servers GM
No, this is not a conspiration designed by GOA to scare our stealthy friends out of the battlegrounds, sorry for the scare this weekend :)

Problem fixed today with the maintenance.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kemor said:
No, this is not a conspiration designed by GOA to scare our stealthy friends out of the battlegrounds,

and i was hoping so much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom