Thidranki faste

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
heyyyy ermm if any of the hibs are reading this NOW can u please please stop the shrooms in CK there are soo many, classes without stealth are fuked tbh so if u reading this pls just dnt put as many shrooms down ANYWAY im logging scout to seee if i can kill the animists :D

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Shut up. Please stop the shrooming.. Yeah eat my pants!
It was my cousin shrooming there btw (Nerahan :))

Hahaha.. "Please stop /cry"

Hahahahahhahahaa!
EDIT: It's late.. But cant stop laughing at you.

Please stop attacking CK! :D:D

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt say stop the shrooming dipsheit i said dnt do it as much many people cant even get near

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
ermm no mate when i got back they were laying some shrooms so i was lucky i guess wasnt i ?

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
ermm no mate when i got back they were laying some shrooms so i was lucky i guess wasnt i ?
haha you nublet..

QQ-ing about shrooms.. what about aleven's bd squad..

ahh no you group with them.. yeah classy realy

and same goes for kikashi rinnifil or what ever.. and twinstrike.. all nubs when it comes to 1vs1..

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAH and no i dnt group with alevens BD squad i havnt even got a BD :p when i do group with aleven its on my runie which is a 1hit kill to anyone, before u start going round shouting who group with who go do ure homework first and ure find i havnt been on mid for a longgg time, and btw are u rudeshade ?

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
and im guessing we killed you ? iv been playing infil for less then a week and already i got someone moaning about the way i play, its rather sad tbh if u dnt like the way i play PM me perhaps ? instead of posting on FH thinking ure get people agreeing with you, there are probaly loads of people who dnt like the way me,rin twinstrikes play pls if u have got a prob just PM me, Nuja if ure reading this just cos i killed u twice dosent mean u have to /rofl me when u a runie and SB kill me cos 3vs1 isnt that fair i spose:p

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
lol since im bored ill post again : Devilseye i would love u too come alb and try get near ck with 20 odd shrooms attacking u i realy think ure opinion would change

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
its rather sad tbh if u dnt like the way i play PM me perhaps ? instead of posting on FH thinking ure get people agreeing with you,
LMAO! Oh, the irony lol!

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt change a bit mate..
considering you (as a alb) group with Aleven & Co.. just like kikashiinfil etc..

all licking his ass

but when it comes to a 1vs1. they either try to run. or drop like flies.

get real tbh

PS: this is about you going /hug /hug /hug when your solo.

and go r0x0r mode when you and your bum mates are killing me..
skills realy..
no your play style doesnt have any skills
you just suck big time and pretend to be nice hoping to be spared.. but when your bum mates are on. you go ballistic.

get a clue realy..

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
lol i dont run and dunno if u know this but im kikashi and ure char (devilseye) is quit impressive and no im not taking the piss, only times i run is if there is a zerg heading towards me if its 2 or 3 i stay and fight and in 1vs1 i do quite well so maybe some time i would love to duel u devilseye i will prob lose but who cares will be fun to duel u :)

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
doesnt change a bit mate..
considering you (as a alb) group with Aleven & Co.. just like kikashiinfil etc..

all licking his ass

but when it comes to a 1vs1. they either try to run. or drop like flies.

get real tbh

PS: this is about you going /hug /hug /hug when your solo.

and go r0x0r mode when you and your bum mates are killing me..
skills realy..
no your play style doesnt have any skills
you just suck big time and pretend to be nice hoping to be spared.. but when your bum mates are on. you go ballistic.

get a clue realy..
You're a proper e-peen kid lol. Laughing @ people for running away instead of standing still getting farmed lol. Maybe you need to get a clue lol.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
LOL ermm i only ever /hug people i kinda know and are u the guy who was on like 20% and /beg me so i wouldnt kill you ? and yet when turnt around u PAd be and done sheit dmg so resorted back to /worship ? if ure are well dnt PA me again :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
lol i dont run and dunno if u know this but im kikashi and ure char (devilseye) is quit impressive and no im not taking the piss, only times i run is if there is a zerg heading towards me if its 2 or 3 i stay and fight and in 1vs1 i do quite well so maybe some time i would love to duel u devilseye i will prob lose but who cares will be fun to duel u :)
well the thing that did made me log this afternoon was.. you start hugging me.
and then i attack Aleven (which is already a pain in the bum)
guess who was the first 1 to hit me.. thats right.. You did..
and Twinstrike and Rin... something (you grouped with them.. fair enough) added..

and aleven?? you ppl didnt attack him.. but started hugging him..
which sounds a bit like: Ohh pleasee dont kill us all mighty bonedancer.. think i /released to soon to see you /worshipping him..
so thats what i meant with bumlicking..
and i'm playing anything starting with Gotnl or Foknl.. orrr.. Nueriir (VW).. or Devilseye (enchanter)

---
no i havent played NS lately..
and i dont use /beg emotes at all.
i do use /surrender to give ppl hints i dont "want" to attack them (Plure etc <3)
if they dont wanna take the hint then fine :p

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh i know who u are now and yeh i totaly agree with u and no we agreed to help aleven try take CK so he can try get his title for 50 keep takes or smth like that and he was running back from CK with ram for like the 5th time lol so i didnt want him to run out of money so we killed you

i apologize for that

and if u stayed a lil longer u would see i PAd him and got im to 5% and /rofl him so

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
also since hibs outnumbered mids thismorning it was like only aleven and someone else on mid it was a bit out of order to pwn the only 2 mids online

btw i dnt attack many people in clueless only ones that attack me as my runie is in that guild :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
ok. glad you understand what pissed me off so much =]

i think you know just as well as i do, how annoying it is to get chain killed by a duo or greater.

in a CK take or what ever. i know that theres a chance to get insta zerged.
also if aleven's BD squad is online.. which just ruins the last small bit of fun.

atleast when soloing which i always do on either vamp/champ/chanter/vw/hero/ranger :)

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
if im not duo'ing im soloing i also have not got a bb so im almost always running unbuffed, if im in a group of more then 3 its with people in my guild

LOL weird this all come up earlier i said to rin and TS : lol lets keep it us 3 cos its harsh if we have more than 3 and we may get a FH post just the 3 of us and lets not kill solo'ers

we all agreed but it was sad seing aleven run back aand forth with a siegematser lol

like i said i apologize maybe if ure alb sometime we can group :p

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
btw can u tell me when uv seen me run from a 1vs1 fight ? on my scout kikashi yes i may run but on infil i would never run no point tbh and 2-3 infils in a group isnt exactly unusual i think its cos me and rin and twinS done a lil better then most it made us "show" more anyways im glad we sorted this out

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
We hug aleven cos we like him, hes a nice bloke, even if he does play a Tardancer

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
We hug aleven cos we like him, hes a nice bloke, even if he does play a Tardancer
You sir. are retired. and should go to bed now!
else no hugs anymore! :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
what a retarded thread :sex:

before the inc whine comes, yes i am in the bd squad, yes i do run in zergs on alb, yes my pally is r0x and pwns u all (except easymode valks) yes i am unbuffed when solo, but still pwn your asses :wanker: :worthy: :kissit:

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
ermmmm sean are u saying ure BD pwns all ? and btw just now i gave u a chance to run that why i put weps away :p but yet u attack me an i resist half ure spells so i thought its only fair i attack u lol go get the /level armor of the old people its better then being a naked BD

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
ermmmm sean are u saying ure BD pwns all ? and btw just now i gave u a chance to run that why i put weps away :p but yet u attack me an i resist half ure spells so i thought its only fair i attack u lol go get the /level armor of the old people its better then being a naked BD

you only just got me tho, now bow your head in shame, you could only just kill a nekkid bd :m00:

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
lol i was killing ure pets through half of it, i dindt wna kill u so i wasnt using styles very much

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
lol i was killing ure pets through half of it, i dindt wna kill u so i wasnt using styles very much

what the pets that were atleast the distance of mb to ck behind me ? and does garrote not count as a style ?

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
READ IT PROPERLY DIPSHEIT lol i said i wasnt using them very much didnt say i wasnt using them at all

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
before the inc whine comes, yes i am in the bd squad, yes i do run in zergs on alb, yes my pally is r0x and pwns u all (except easymode valks) yes i am unbuffed when solo, but still pwn your asses :wanker: :worthy: :kissit:
Remarkable.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
what a retarded thread :sex:

Sean my fucking Warden could beat ure pally lol...

And to prove it log him on about 10am and meet me on MB so i can tear u a new one gimp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom