Thidranki Dueling Event

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
hey everone.. on Friday night at 8PM im gonna host a dueling event, all are welcome and bring all bots for the rezzin, were gonna be fighting to the death and hopefully loads of people will turn up. Dont be an arse and come ruin the event with a PBAE grp from either of the realms.. see you there on my Armsman

Post who your bringing following this post

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
gonna be people saying its against coc. i dont think fighting to 1-10% is though. im sure TB will be there with various chars :)

oh yeah and theres always someone fucking around killing people. last time there was a skald, thane and healer who ruined it

i also suggest we use a irc channel #thid.excal is still running so we can use that

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Damit ill be away.... fighting for real at Beaumaris Castle over the weekend ;/

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
well hamro looks like u can get taste of what me eld is like;)

noblok

Part of the furniture
A few things. Your time indication isn't really exact, please specify gmt/cet/something else. You also didn't mention where this will take place.

Organising things like this is against the CoC. This might not really be a problem, but I'm just informing you, so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Duelling to death sucks, especially when resurecting with bots. Resurrection illnes takes a long time to fade and most bots having only the lowest resurection doesn't exactly help with that. It also ca be seen as realm-point farming rather than for fun, which isn't a good thing.

In my experience the organised sessions always end up with someone killing the rest, ending the session after about 5 minutes. I'm afraid the only working duelling sessions are the pontaneously created ones :(.

I probably won't be coming, good luck with it though :).

Blokkie, thane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom