This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thidraki last night (Dec 30th)

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Kami, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Kami

Kami Can't get enough of FH

Nice going Middies, great showing last night and some great fights. The 5+ (full group? not sure) of Bonedancer was hilarious to see and bloody scary I'll tell you! Dooley died a lot, but I got a few kills and finally landed his AOE dot on more than 2 people :) Bags of fun, just like Thid should be. :clap:

Now you see how much fun Thid can be if we albs stay away from MTK and let them come out and fight :twak:

2. Renever

Renever Fledgling Freddie

As already told lots of times.....

I think its funny that when i enter Thidranki and do an /who thid i see 7 or 8 middies in thid (3 bb's ?) :)

Then i see 3 fg of albs zerging around mpk :)

The only thing i hate about this is that when im in a fair fight the fight always get interupted by an passing alb zerg who feel the need to enter the combat with 8 more to make it 1 vs 8 :)

When middies do that i also hate it ;)

3. Ele

Ele Fledgling Freddie

Makes me laugh when Roalif the pole-armsman comes to say 'hi' to my BD by dancing and always gets zerged by my realm mates, you capped yet Roa? I took a break over the New Year but am back now :)