thidling caps

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
Refresh my memory please guys.
What are the thid caps on EVERYTHING, including all TOA caps str/con/dex/qui, AF, cast range/speed melee style bonus/speed, spell duration ect ect, everything.

very much appreciated:cheers:

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
I think it's +36 for stats, 13% for resists and +5 for skills. Don't know for ToA stuff.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
ToA stat caps are level/2+1

so at 24 it would be 13

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
This is utter shit tbh.

People toa'in there THID charectars.

Explain how a new daoc player is gonna enjoy the game, when he has no understanding about toa or anything.

He wil get farmed, leave the game = 1 less player.

goa. Please make toa NONE effect on <30 and its game.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic will never listen. They definitely lose more players than they gain if you ask me. My mate can't afford to play all because of the need for 2 accounts. For one thing his computer won't run 2 accounts and ontop of that he can't afford 2 accounts. Take out the buffbot and he would be happy as he loves the game after trying the free trial. Not only that but his mates are on the dole a lot of them and they also can't afford 2 accounts. One though means they could play.

I reckon Thid shouldn't have toa - cata stuff and ofcourse buffbots innit full stop. At least then everyone can play and enjoy the game. There isn't really any need to go beyond 24 and still have a great time. All this shit toa and cata stuff is rubbish. To be honest it is stopping me from playing at the moment infact. I just can't be arsed to get all this crap just so I have a better chance of success in Thid. Believe me a toa'd, cata type player is one hell of a lot harder to kill than one just with sc and buffbotted. S******* hate all this crap.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Mythic will never listen. They definitely lose more players than they gain if you ask me. My mate can't afford to play all because of the need for 2 accounts. For one thing his computer won't run 2 accounts and ontop of that he can't afford 2 accounts. Take out the buffbot and he would be happy as he loves the game after trying the free trial. Not only that but his mates are on the dole a lot of them and they also can't afford 2 accounts. One though means they could play.

I reckon Thid shouldn't have toa - cata stuff and ofcourse buffbots innit full stop. At least then everyone can play and enjoy the game. There isn't really any need to go beyond 24 and still have a great time. All this shit toa and cata stuff is rubbish. To be honest it is stopping me from playing at the moment infact. I just can't be arsed to get all this crap just so I have a better chance of success in Thid. Believe me a toa'd, cata type player is one hell of a lot harder to kill than one just with sc and buffbotted. S******* hate all this crap.

So they loose players due to everyone having a BB and ToA and SC?
Tell me Thugs ... how many new players did you turn off with your exploit run-through "skills"?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not one. Why should they stop playing? Run-through is available to all. A freebee. Don't forget too to avoid they likes of me all the had to do was train beyond 24 and they wouldn't encounter me again. At level 50 though I bet loads run-through so they in the same boat again.

Not one.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
My mate can't afford to play all because of the need for 2 accounts. For one thing his computer won't run 2 accounts and ontop of that he can't afford 2 accounts. Take out the buffbot and he would be happy as he loves the game after trying the free trial. Not only that but his mates are on the dole a lot of them and they also can't afford 2 accounts. One though means they could play.
this is utter bullshit (not that your friends can't play or what so ever), I only have 1 account, my computer can only run 1 account so I can't use the account of my bro's.. but I still play, I still survive and other shit.. it's just the mentality of the people who play.. if I go to thid.. with my weak mins I go there without buffs, you know why because buffbots suck.. I don't have him toa'd nor sc'd and I only use 1 cata item because it looks cool.. and that's it

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
this is utter bullshit (not that your friends can't play or what so ever), I only have 1 account, my computer can only run 1 account so I can't use the account of my bro's.. but I still play, I still survive and other shit.. it's just the mentality of the people who play.. if I go to thid.. with my weak mins I go there without buffs, you know why because buffbots suck.. I don't have him toa'd nor sc'd and I only use 1 cata item because it looks cool.. and that's it

i have access to like 4-5 BB's ... can duel log..but i always run unbuffed..y ?

because i got a pretty good temp on my NS and i like killing another stealther or tank and being left on 50-60% health..scrolling up and seeing..his vigor has disappeared etc..

i dont tink i make peeps leave the game tho coz i dont chain peeps really..altho i do go outta my way to kill sorcs/thuergs/WLs..i have made many suicide runs into a zerg to kill 1 yellow sorc/thuerg/WL etc...and then just sat down and let them kill me :p

then reason i got cata items etc..and a good temp is coz thid is like my classic server atm..no mls etc..etc..etc..no moc bla bla..etc..etc.. :p :m00:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
This is utter shit tbh.

Explain how a new daoc player is gonna enjoy the game, when he has no understanding about toa or anything.

agree but albs seem to do ok ;)

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
This is utter shit tbh.

Cant stand this guy but I have to agree with the point

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
amazing he hasnt been banned yet. (lecathar) just search for what hes written in the past and you will know what i mean

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Think its 11? on all stats for toa but I could be wrong ..

so if u have capped stre at 30 lets say u can bring the cap up to 41 with a rog or lvl 44 or lower cata items ..

I usually sc a character with some resists and then have a rog belt and necklace for caps or if im playing a caster you get some very good cheap rog staffs with high dex and intel/piety cap

then the peridras and the gem of lost memories items can give u 4percent to melee speed or casting speed with power pool capping at 17percent i think?

not possitive on power pool statistic but its close

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Think its 11? on all stats for toa but I could be wrong ..

so if u have capped stre at 30 lets say u can bring the cap up to 41 with a rog or lvl 44 or lower cata items ..

I usually sc a character with some resists and then have a rog belt and necklace for caps or if im playing a caster you get some very good cheap rog staffs with high dex and intel/piety cap

then the peridras and the gem of lost memories items can give u 4percent to melee speed or casting speed with power pool capping at 17percent i think?

not possitive on power pool statistic but its close

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom