thid

finbarr

Fledgling Freddie
many a time now mids have opened both ck doors and seem to stop there?

whats up

we want more effort and not just hibs hiding then finishing things off like usual

albs are falling a slepp waiting for action so come on take that keep its not that hard

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there tonight, harvesting some ar pee's with my newly lvled bonedancer :D
lvl 22.. ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I got my BD (FoTM spec of course ;)) to lvl24 a couple of weeks ago, but i'm still having trouble finding lowbie cloth/fletchers/SCers for him. I guess i could go without them, but apparently an SC suit makes you x3 more effective than without - and i want to get some nice killspam going for myself anyway :D

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I got my BD (FoTM spec of course ;)) to lvl24 a couple of weeks ago, but i'm still having trouble finding lowbie cloth/fletchers/SCers for him. I guess i could go without them, but apparently an SC suit makes you x3 more effective than without - and i want to get some nice killspam going for myself anyway :D
Yo biatch. Look me up later tonight, if you have the cloth, and I'll make you your sc'ing for a fair price. NO OC, since I'm not LGM.

AK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom