Thid

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Thid was zergy by mids tonight, but that's not my point to whine.

Uks. You got a aweome savage there with nice damage.
:worthy:

abttwo nice damage on that berserker to.

was fun duelling you two rhi my heretic aregoth wich was mostly in rogs. I hope more mids where like you, givf duels latenight. :D.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yea it was good during the daytime but did get rather zergy in the late evening so most albs logged sadly :(

I was on my new infil Tigerbaby most of the day it was pretty fun.

and to the same mids ^^ was fun duelling and messing about with you guys before logging ty :)

:wub:

EDIT: 1st day playing back in thid for a while not been in the BGs for ages, what is the higher RR you can be without getting kicked out? Im thinking in terms of spec points for buying a RA, will I be able to get me a 5 point RA at any time or not? :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Outlander you get thrown out when you reach above 1L4 now.
alrighty, just wondered if I could get get to 750 rps then /rpoff and still be able to come and go but I guess not then which is a bummer :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Outlander said:
alrighty, just wondered if I could get get to 750 rps then /rpoff and still be able to come and go but I guess not then which is a bummer :(

Speaking of bumming, I havent seen you about on msn :(

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Aye had some fun, can't wait to get my savage Uks to lvl 24 and templated, then you watch out! I always run unbuffed though, so u'll always have a chance to get him. Btw to bad all you albs logged just when I was gonna log my thane Lundamyr to revenge Uks' death. (He's also unbuffed ofc, unless I'm angry and want to kill the whole albzerg. I don't 1v1 with buffs, that's just silly.) ;)

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Aye had some fun, can't wait to get my savage Uks to lvl 24 and templated, then you watch out! I always run unbuffed though, so u'll always have a chance to get him. Btw to bad all you albs logged just when I was gonna log my thane Lundamyr to revenge Uks' death. (He's also unbuffed ofc, unless I'm angry and want to kill the whole albzerg. I don't 1v1 with buffs, that's just silly.) ;)

u can fight my arms 1vs1 anywhere ... anytime :flame: :m00:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Uks : dinged 23 last night when the hibs teamed up against me, don't you think I won't kill some before I go down! ;P

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Btw I've been testing a weird high-parry spec on Lundamyr lately, and it seems it's not working out that well. I really miss my 18 shield style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom