Thid

living

Fledgling Freddie
More action like yesterday plaese, never had that equal fights between mid and albs before :) Even though it ended up with albs outnumbering mids, mids managed to take the keep after they got bored and left.

Its a bad tendency to stay in 1 big zerg rather than splitting up when you outnumber the enemy (goes for all realms). Not that its much of a deal as a SB, I just go camp a bridge theyr not on and kill their reinforcements - but i feel with all the non-stealthers out there :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Hmm its tempting to come back but I know that within a few days all the albs will have quit (if I log bonedancer) :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Hmm its tempting to come back but I know that within a few days all the albs will have quit (if I log bonedancer) :(

If i had to fight some strafeing bonedancer (not saying you do!) then i would log too :>

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:

Probably because of your immense level of skill :touch:

Dorimor1

Banned
living said:
If i had to fight some strafeing bonedancer (not saying you do!) then i would log too :>

I do strafe and proud of it. Actually more like kite!

Coldbeard said:
Probably because of your immense level of skill

Well yes either the immense level of skill it takes to play an underperforming bonedancer or the fact that my saracen cabalist is too sexy for albs to bear.

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I do strafe and proud of it. Actually more like kite!

Well yes either the immense level of skill it takes to play an underperforming bonedancer or the fact that my saracen cabalist is too sexy for albs to bear.

Givf sexy caba for my sexy saracen sorc? :eek:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
dori u still dont have the level of skilll i have so stop makeing out your leet:)

<3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom