Thid Warlock Questions

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
well just try and 1shot all casters and your fine... ;)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Ess said:
if you're talking about the cleancut and me stick you fight, i'd like to point out, cleancut is lvl 21 and also grouped with me. You know what a group is? Where you go with your friends to team up against people, if I wanted to solo I wouldn't group would I. Go moan when you can beat me 1v1 tbh I always pwn you.

Bye

Edit: Also I didn't attack you after you cheered me, when I killed you, that was much later and I only killed you because you came into the space where I was killing all. Incase you didn't notice there was a dead level 25 there that me and cleancut had done in and we didn't want anyone near him so that he would auto-release :p
Edit2: Shaz said hi
i didnt say you attacked me after killing that middie (if you did you were hugging the floor in seconds)..
And seriously dude when you killed me.. you forgot to mention there was another wizzy + Infil on me..

And no i didnt notice you camped a lvl25 (never check dead bodies :p)

ok and now the serious bit:
Go moan when you can beat me 1v1 tbh I always pwn you.

gifv duel! I'd like to see you try tbh :)

Ess

Loyal Freddie
ok mate need 39 more RPs on scout then i'm capped then i'm bringing out Rhugan. I notice we killed you already with our group but it doesn't count cuz there was like 5 of us :p
Annoying you going up and down in the water :(

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
should i still tell you whats more anoying?
oh btw. made a video (frapsed it)..
not sure if its working tho but:

test

(loopback aint working ;))
STOP HAMMERING!!! xD

el-cheapo ftp server..
but theres some socket error.. lemme try to solve it

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
yeah soz, found out.. will install a decent ftp server tomorrow.
freeware crap..
Shareware/trial + crack ftw imo

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
ah btw Ess i just watched the vid i recorded when you and cleancut (the blue con idd) attacked me. and yes, there was a middie hugging the floor ;))

But be honest.. are you sure 1 of you wouldnt add if that middie corpse wasnt there? :p

anyways nn all
and wish me luck.. my eyes are burning (watched @ my own precious welding to often by accident :p

will get YET another night without a goodnight sleep :mad:

Ess

Loyal Freddie
I told you he was there I had to stand over that guy for like 20 minutes. I would add if he wasn't there I wouldn't of been trying to stop anyone from getting near him would I :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Fluid said:
do you seriously think the original poster is an innocent player with no clue about warlocks?

His/hers abuse wasn't aimed at the original poster so my comment wasn't aimed at the original poster, get it?

And don't listen to Coldbeard, he/she just pops into threads and trys to prove me wrong, when that doesn't work, starts flaming me :sex:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
His/hers abuse wasn't aimed at the original poster so my comment wasn't aimed at the original poster, get it?

And don't listen to Coldbeard, he/she just pops into threads and trys to prove me wrong, when that doesn't work, starts flaming me :sex:

I don't know who teh fuck you are and if I ever talked to you before, but I'm flattered you think I actually post here to go on some bitter crusade vs you, you have a special way of twisting things don't you ? Prove you wrong ? Because your point is what? And I pop into threads and start flaming ? Haha , such hypocrite you are.

Dorimor1

Banned
Coldbeard said:
I don't know who teh fuck you are and if I ever talked to you before, but I'm flattered you think I actually post here to go on some bitter crusade vs you, you have a special way of twisting things don't you ? Prove you wrong ? Because your point is what? And I pop into threads and start flaming ? Haha , such hypocrite you are.

Ok.

How can you call me a hypocrite when you 'don't know who teh fuck' I am.
And who is the fucking hypocrite here? You were the one who first popped into this thread and started flaming, so please go away and talk to your 3rd grade friends how you flamed this retard on FH and how he is such a hypocrite.

Lol

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Ok.

How can you call me a hypocrite when you 'don't know who teh fuck' I am.
And who is the fucking hypocrite here? You were the one who first popped into this thread and started flaming, so please go away and talk to your 3rd grade friends how you flamed this retard on FH and how he is such a hypocrite.

Lol

I don't need to know who you are to read what you wrote now do I ? I call you a hypocrite because you say I pop in and flame yet you are the one flaming me for asking a question, and twisting it into abusing/flaming a new player, can't believe how naive you are. You criticise me for not answering your questing yet you blatantly ignore mine, strong going. And btw, you point out how immature it is when I swear, heh .. guess what you just did yourself. You even tried to come up with a clever personal insult in the end there, here have a cookie! :D

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
I asked a question too you semi-retarded kid. I'm sorry but you are not to decide wether if I post or not, was just wondering why people roll a class they know are so disliked/hatred/overpowered but guess you brain would explode if you tried to understand that. Thanks.

Coldbeard why is 95% of everything u write on FH only whine ?
U have your opinion about the different classes.. dont sounds so leet coz u aint anything speciel :worthy:

maybe u should have rolled a wl yourself.. since i have heard many times before u whined aswell coz no rvr for your warrior.. so dont whine on other classes coz u have a hard class for the great setups :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom