Thid Warlock Questions

Zede

Part of the furniture
Rolled myself a Warlock, and currently having fun using the cata insta dungeons, tis nice xp, L11 atm !

Im a little confused over this chamber business. At the moment ive got 2 in witchcraft, 9 in hex and 6 in curse. Need to know whats the best spec for making him a Thid character.

So im wondering, does a thid warlock get to use the insta "chambers" and how does it work ( i.e what do I need to spec in as I cannot seem to cast any instas at the moment, apart from when I use a "secondary" spell after a prime one.

any help appreciated !

Dorimor1

Banned
I would go 11 witchcraft and 21 hexing (I think thats it) you get your first chamber when you put 8 in witchcraft. How does a chamber work? You press the chamber button, then select a primary (you can't put bolts in your first chamber) and secondary spell to go in (select the primary first then the secondary). After you have done that your chamber is ready to use, when you fire it at someone the primary and secondary spell hit the target instantly so its a good way to get the first hit when you come across a caster.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
Mind me asking why the fuck you made a whorelock?

Looking at his other classes Kairamar L50 Cleric ML10 Perfecter RR8...Zede L50 Theurg...Twisted L50 Wiz i guess he wants to see what all the fuss is about with warlocks and try 1 out for himself ;)

Luki

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there Luki, want to go 1 on 1 sometime? getting tiresome you and your hunterfriends going wtfrpcrazy on me when im on 10% hp or smth ^^

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Glacier said:
Hey there Luki, want to go 1 on 1 sometime? getting tiresome you and your hunterfriends going wtfrpcrazy on me when im on 10% hp or smth ^^

Think your way off topic!...hunter friends who??...im solo 99% of the time most people know that and i like it that way.

As for being killed at 10% tell me about it...happens to me and loads of others everyday.

Regards

Luki

Keitan

Banned
Coldbeard said:
Mind me asking why the fuck you made a whorelock?

He asked a question newb if u dont have any thing nice to tell him dont post anything

But u may got 9 WC rest hex good spec !

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Keitan said:
He asked a question newb if u dont have any thing nice to tell him dont post anything

But u may got 9 WC rest hex good spec !

I asked a question too you semi-retarded kid. I'm sorry but you are not to decide wether if I post or not, was just wondering why people roll a class they know are so disliked/hatred/overpowered but guess you brain would explode if you tried to understand that. Thanks.

keano

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
I asked a question too you semi-retarded kid. I'm sorry but you are not to decide wether if I post or not, was just wondering why people roll a class they know are so disliked/hatred/overpowered but guess you brain would explode if you tried to understand that. Thanks.
Because they don't care about whiners like yourself?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
keano said:
Because they don't care about whiners like yourself?

You answered my question very well chamberboi, because they are morons like you I guess.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
ZiggY said:
Oh and btw Glacier i did enjoy reading your post on The 10 overpowered things in daoc!!

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=904406

Regards

Luki

Hehe, owned myself i guess.

Well ok, i'll admit i got abit pissed and posted in the moment of frustration, its just that all day i wanted a one vs one with you, i remember what tough opponent you are from when fighting you with my infil Kabutops.

So consider the previous whine withdrawn mejt.

Looking forward to, and hoping to be seeing some more of you on the battlefield. (Wich is where i'll normally be at when im not at work, and am bored of getting trampled with Caba)

Sorry for the Off Topic, back to the topic:

I feel that the overpoweredness of warlocks is a tad overrated.
They are a b**** one versus one, but its the strongest tool of Midgard to take down the bolt range sorcerers of Albion, i say; With Warlock nerf, give healers instant ae lull or smth ;)

Dorimor1

Banned
Who the fuck do you think you are coldbeard? Many people have moved on from the warlock whine but I guess there is the minority who still find it arousing. Let me tell you this, warlocks pay their subs aswell, they have the right to play the class. I would expect some 12 year old to start calling people 'chamberboi' and 'semi-retarded kid' but not from you. If you can't take the fact that people are enjoying a class that you so obviously hate, then please go away.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I don't think I am anyone special, what about you ? The old "I pay my subs" speech , wow ORIGINAL MEJT. They have the right to play the class? of course they fucking have, doesn't mean people must like the class now does it ? I asked why he wanted to roll/play a warlock , I even said "Do you mind me asking", obviously you minded me asking BUT GUESS WHAT , I DIDN't ASK YOU ! So just fuck off already..

oh Keitan , tell your Notebook.exe .. he probably cares.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
roll a assasin and their like any other caster without CC.. easy :)
(atleast in thid)

tho i do believe the DoT is op'd in thid
and Coldbeard does have a point.

But from my point of view (a Nightshades PoV that is) i believe BD's are allot harder than a warlock

Dorimor1

Banned
Coldbeard said:
I don't think I am anyone special, what about you ? The old "I pay my subs" speech , wow ORIGINAL MEJT. They have the right to play the class? of course they fucking have, doesn't mean people must like the class now does it ? I asked why he wanted to roll/play a warlock , I even said "Do you mind me asking", obviously you minded me asking BUT GUESS WHAT , I DIDN't ASK YOU ! So just fuck off already..

I don't think I'm anyone special, though I think you must if you feel that you have the right to start calling names. And the old 'I pay my subs speech', lol, my post doesn't have to be original because unlike you I don't post on these forums to impress others, its true that I do pay my subs so I do have the right to play the class. And if a newbie rolled a warlock and new nothing about its reputation would you still hurl abuse at him/her? You're the 'ORIGINAL' one here, the warlock whine has been going on for ages and all you can think of is chamberboi, 'wow ORIGINAL MEJT'.

About the 'Do you mind me asking', I don't think he took it seriously because you said it aggressively (sp?), I would feel threatened if someone said 'Do you mind me asking why the fuck did you roll a warlock?' tbh that sounds a bit violent.

And lol, please stop the swearing, I know its hard not having a point when you say 'lolz all warcocks suck chamberoi lolz retarded kids lolz' so I guess for some they need to result to swearing, thats not a problem. Finaly, as for saying you didn't ask me, I'm not going to sit back and watch an innocent player getting abused by some bitching anti-warlock campaigner because its not right and unfair so next time you post, consider the situation, take a deep breath and try not to be hateful, spread the love!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
And the old 'I pay my subs speech', lol, my post doesn't have to be original because unlike you I don't post on these forums to impress others,
Because you know anything at all about me ? Try keep that smartass attitude.

And if a newbie rolled a warlock and new nothing about its reputation would you still hurl abuse at him/her? You're the 'ORIGINAL' one here, the warlock whine has been going on for ages and all you can think of is chamberboi, 'wow ORIGINAL MEJT'.

No, I know whom Zede plays on Prydwen and I know he's not a new player, he's actually been QQ'ing abit about bainshees too...

I know its hard not having a point when you say 'lolz all warcocks suck chamberoi lolz retarded kids lolz' so I guess for some they need to result to swearing, thats not a problem

I find this funny seeing as you make things I have said up :)

I'm not going to sit back and watch an innocent player getting abused by some bitching anti-warlock campaigner because its not right and unfair so next time you post, consider the situation, take a deep breath and try not to be hateful, spread the love!

Oh teh dramaqueen.

Dorimor1

Banned
Lol, you havn't answered an of my questions properly, I guess you have nothing to say for yourself, nps.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
hmm..
All adding infils are out again..please try again later.. or give a solution after the beep <BEEEP>Time to play my 50ns.. :< </click> :p

---
oh btw. Rhugan

next time i see a fair 1vs1 between you and some1 else. and i /cheer from the sideline.. and afterwards you /salute me. well.. that was the last time i didnt help your opponent,

considering you add on everything.. i wont care anymore when i see you fighting in a fair 1vs1

(/gifv english lessons xD)

Ess

Loyal Freddie
if you're talking about the cleancut and me stick you fight, i'd like to point out, cleancut is lvl 21 and also grouped with me. You know what a group is? Where you go with your friends to team up against people, if I wanted to solo I wouldn't group would I. Go moan when you can beat me 1v1 tbh I always pwn you.

Bye

Edit: Also I didn't attack you after you cheered me, when I killed you, that was much later and I only killed you because you came into the space where I was killing all. Incase you didn't notice there was a dead level 25 there that me and cleancut had done in and we didn't want anyone near him so that he would auto-release :p
Edit2: Shaz said hi

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Rhugan givf 1o1... all u did was add on me/zerg me

-Fjanor

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
I'm not going to sit back and watch an innocent player getting abused by some bitching anti-warlock campaigner because its not right and unfair so next time you post, consider the situation, take a deep breath and try not to be hateful, spread the love!

Zede said:
DaoC Pryd :

Kairamar L50 Cleric ML10 Perfecter RR8
Zede L50 Theurg
Twisted L50 Wiz

Carnificis Ministerium

do you seriously think the original poster is an innocent player with no clue about warlocks?

Ess

Loyal Freddie
Fjanor you hurt:( you hit me for like 175 dmg every swing i'm like ouch :(
I beat you 1v1 when I PAed you yesterday though I had like 0 hp left :p
I'm Communism the scout aswell and did you a few times today with some help lol

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
do you seriously think the original poster is an innocent player with no clue about warlocks?

He seems pretty naive, also interesting to see how he make a question into "hurl/abuse an innocent player" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom