Thid tonight.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Not the most solo-friendly this night. Thats because of all adding twats out there. Learn to play ur classes instead of jumping peeps 3 vs 1.
Hope ur balls itch til u get insane u *****!!!
Valkguinnn lvl 21 warrior.

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Who ever said the aim of the game is to solo ? :p try to avoids the zergs by going threw trees ect thats what i do unless im on stupidly over buffed Zerker xD

_______________-
Nasti 24 Zerk :twak:
Ninjar 24 SB
Melle 24 SM
Mjjin 24 Savage comeing soon!

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
I had some good fights from 7-9pm GMT...

Wasnt Fun running about and getting scout added but i got pay back on them
Best fights i had where 2Luri's that tryed to jump me and a Solo Champ (Sorry i killed you was close)

Running down the main road looking for solo fights dont work (i know ive done it)

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Getting jumped by 2 VWs and then added on by a inf isn't all that fun tbh. And there was no zerg really, just adding twats that has to add on a lvl 21.
A few nights ago i got jumped by 2 red con infs a few runs til i gave up and logged out. I was lvl 20 at that point and they both had to jump me.
Silly fooks imo. :(

Ess

Loyal Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Getting jumped by 2 VWs and then added on by a inf isn't all that fun tbh. And there was no zerg really, just adding twats that has to add on a lvl 21.
A few nights ago i got jumped by 2 red con infs a few runs til i gave up and logged out. I was lvl 20 at that point and they both had to jump me.
Silly fooks imo. :(

it was probably me (Rhugan) and Cleancut or Shazzy :p

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Learn to play ur classes
think actually there is still some people who goes to BG's to learn that... and tbh if you learning a char not really funny to be solo in BG as 80-90% of those there is gimps who keeps rerolling their FOTM char with SC'ed stuff and been playing same char in BG for years cause they think it's funny to rule the newbies.
p.s. this is the reason why I hate BG's / never go there

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dimmer said:
think actually there is still some people who goes to BG's to learn that... and tbh if you learning a char not really funny to be solo in BG as 80-90% of those there is gimps who keeps rerolling their FOTM char with SC'ed stuff and been playing same char in BG for years cause they think it's funny to rule the newbies.
Yeah, because level 50 RvR is heaven for a non-spellcrafted, non-fotm character who doesn't know how to play his class in RvR yet...

I am one of the gimps you've described above, but I do in no way enjoy taking out newbees. I find it rather dull to beat a level 20 in free armour. Three level 20's in free armour might be an interesting fight though :). I don't care about numbers and equipment or lack thereof. As long as both sides have a +- equal chance to win I'm happy and I'm relatively sure this goes for a lot of other people with spellcraft.

I don't agree with the original poster though. I think it's wrong to flame people because they have a different way of playing the game. The Realm versus realm aspect is an important part of this game. Wheteher you like it or not, there will always be roleplayers who think that every 'enemy' should be killed. This diversity in players is certainly not a bad thing, it is what makes the game interesting. If every player acted exactly the same they might as well be npc's.

Saying that they don't know how to play their class because they outnumber you is also extremely short-sighted. I like to think I can play my thane pretty well, but if I would wear nothing than /level armour I'd get torn appart in almost every duel. Grouping, in this case, is just a way to even out the odds. Even if they don't do it to even out the odds, they might still be able to play their chracter, but they fall in the category of players described in the second paragraph.

Blokkie, Thane

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
I can agree to that, its not that I allways play BG's, mostly I use it when I get tired of getting pawned in RvR, because I am not uber leet. So I go to Thid, where you allways have a chance of winning at least. Mostly running solo there.

Baldyshine, Thrust Reaver
Baldysoth, Crush Mercenary

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got Some lvl 50's and tbh its not like Old emain in NF... So i goto Thid cuz its as close as i am goto to get to a good community of ppl...

over the last week me Starfirex and Blokkie(his healer) have been running about having fun witch we cant get in NF becuz you get spanked by FG of Fully capped RR10 super powers of the game (not a even playing ground) unlike Thid where you cant over do it on TOAstuff and ML abl's

As Blokkie said about Playing his Thane i think i can handle my Zerker Well anuff and like to Push it as far as i can in a fight and still have some sort of a fun factor with it... being ran over by Fg in thid isnt to bad... Repop-Rebuff-Getpayback /clap

thx Kuddles LuriBane

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
well, imo it's pretty lame to jump a blue-con with 2 infs. I know peeps ofc. can play this game as they wish, but as a roleplayer there is still the matter of honor. So zerging someone and claim ur a RP is bullshit, ur just being lame.
And ofc. i'm not still mad at those two infs or the VWs and inf, just was a bit pissed off atm when i wrote this thread. But where is the fun to duo a bluecon in free gear? I usually leave peeps i take down to low hp too quick, just isn't any fun in 3shotting someone. Happened alot when my zerker was young enough for thid.

Anyway, think i'll try to be out there when there is a little bit more peeps in there from now on, atleast til i hit 24. ;)

Ps. Have fun out there and don't listen too much to me when i get pwned in rvr and r QQing. ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Not the most solo-friendly this night. Thats because of all adding twats out there. Learn to play ur classes instead of jumping peeps 3 vs 1.

i agree that people ganking soloers is not always fun. but it does add to the thrill fighting 3+ people. I know when i win those fights i get a way higher rush than i do, 1on1'ing randoms. I'm kinda torn on this subject. Guess it all depends on how you play the game;

I got jumped by 4 hibs a few minutes ago. 1 vamp, 1 NS, 2 rangers. started fighting vamp, NS gets his free PA and rangers shooting me in the back. when the vamp realized he was going to loose despite of the obvious 4on1 advantage.. he ran.. he ran like a school girl, couldn't catch him since the NS was spamming garotte. And do i find it annoying? no. i dont find that kind of pussy behaviour at all annoying. because thats just how some people play. Like wimps. But im not annoyed! so sir not at all do i find Bladebasher a coward. noooo no. :p

On a serious note, getting ganked is part of the game. We might not like it. But it is RvR and not all find soloing to their liking.

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
I've done a few 2 vs me fights over the last couple of days and they are fun.

They only thing i don't like is when you're in a 1 vs 1 and then a fg zergs you, but hey shit happens.

I think some of the stealthers i was fighting last night got quite annoyed at their own realm mates.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:

/sigh
/sigh
/sigh

school out ???

just for future reference why dont u use one of the other million posts about soloers being added to or unfair fights rather than make a new one ?

In future when you've just been killed in thid, switch your computer off, have a cold drink, than think for 5 mins, than decide if you still want to say what you did 5 mins ago.

it might save you a bit of embarrasment or even flaming.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Kalidur said:
/sigh
/sigh
/sigh

school out ???

just for future reference why dont u use one of the other million posts about soloers being added to or unfair fights rather than make a new one ?

In future when you've just been killed in thid, switch your computer off, have a cold drink, than think for 5 mins, than decide if you still want to say what you did 5 mins ago.

it might save you a bit of embarrasment or even flaming.
If u would have cared to read my other post u would have seen i said it was a thread i made at the heat of the moment.
But still i think it must be some useless peeps to duo a blue-con.
And i can't remember last time i went to school.
And i'm not at all embarrased, no matter what flames i get i still think it's irritating with noobs duoing a blue-con.
So, Mr. Grown up (bet i'm older then u tbh). Don't make replys to put peeps down, that is pretty childish as u don't even have an opinion in the matter of the thread.
Anyway, thanx for ur totally useless and meaningless post. Plz come back when u get something usefull to add. :m00:

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
If u would have cared to read my other post u would have seen i said it was a thread i made at the heat of the moment.
But still i think it must be some useless peeps to duo a blue-con.
And i can't remember last time i went to school.
And i'm not at all embarrased, no matter what flames i get i still think it's irritating with noobs duoing a blue-con.
So, Mr. Grown up (bet i'm older then u tbh). Don't make replys to put peeps down, that is pretty childish as u don't even have an opinion in the matter of the thread.
Anyway, thanx for ur totally useless and meaningless post. Plz come back when u get something usefull to add. :m00:

ok i tried to point you out a few hints but if you want my opinion here it is....

Since when has this been dark ages of solo-a-lot ???
since when has realm vs realm meant 1 vs 1 ?
since when in a MMORPG (massively "multi player" on line role playing game) are you only meant to come accross 1 person at a time ??
since when have the BG's sole purpose in DAOC meant to be solo fighting.
Why are they clustering ?
Why is there such an issue about underpopulation ?
level 20-24 BG's means level 20-24 vs level 20-24 and not L20 vs L20 and L21 vs L21's it dont work like that.
This isnt tekken.

I hope that cleared up a few things, i'm not saying soloing is wrong, i'm just saying this game is geared for the bigger battles, but as someone pointed out to me, its all about having fun, so if you have fun solo than so be it, but remember the vast majority have fun grouping, working together, 8 vs 8, zergs.

Guinnessrules said:
So, Mr. Grown up (bet i'm older then u tbh). Don't make replys to put peeps down, that is pretty childish

Guinnessrules said:

Guinnessrules said:

Sometimes just take your own advice.

Guinnessrules said:
Ps. Have fun out there and don't listen too much to me when i get pwned in rvr and r QQing.

Best peace of advice you could give yourself..... and me probably

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Well, the point in my thread from the beginning was that i think it's lame for 2 infs to duo a blue-con, don't u think so too?
I don't mind fighting a solo red-con inf at all, at the time i was lvl 20 and i think they was 23 or 24.
But why, i wunder, do they duo me as i'm most probably an easy kill for 1 of em. That would have atleast been some sort of a challange.
But ofc. thid ain't the place to seek honourable peeps, i guess.

And thanx for ur meaningful and useful post this time. ;)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
i can only agree lately..

you find some solo infil (which is already worth calling the newspapers.. (Correction: CNN))
a sorc + theurgist walks by.. nuke nuke nuke.. /yay

realy made me /quit and play another char.
incredibly lame. thid was better a few weeks ago

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Well, the point in my thread from the beginning was that i think it's lame for 2 infs to duo a blue-con, don't u think so too?
I don't mind fighting a solo red-con inf at all, at the time i was lvl 20 and i think they was 23 or 24.
But why, i wunder, do they duo me as i'm most probably an easy kill for 1 of em. That would have atleast been some sort of a challange.
But ofc. thid ain't the place to seek honourable peeps, i guess.

And thanx for ur meaningful and useful post this time. ;)

i've given you my opinion as you asked now would you kindly answer my questions ?

1. Since when has this been dark ages of solo-a-lot ???

2. since when has realm vs realm meant 1 vs 1 ?

3. since when in a MMORPG (massively "multi player" on line role playing game) are you only meant to come accross 1 person at a time ??

4. since when have the BG's sole purpose in DAOC meant to be solo fighting.

5. Why are they clustering ?

6. Why is there such an issue about underpopulation ?

erm and no i dont think it was lame for them 2 to jump you at all, as i said once before, if you aint alb, your scum, and scum i'll attack regardless. Scum control.

The above statement is in no way a personaly attack to anyway, just a way to RP an alb :)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Shazzze! Esss!! /wub =]

that was funny tbh. didnt think i would last that long with 1fg albs hitting me while i sat down :p

Ess

Loyal Freddie
I have made a stlong lvl 20 mincer in /level gear and shazzze is running a scout :p Freakybriton is cleancut btw and he is like YES got him and I was like that was Gotnls btw, and he said yeah that makes it even sweeter

Edit: me, shazzze and freakybriton all saw Kuddles and Blokkie on HB and we were spamming /hug etc then albs came and zerged them :(

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yeah albs are zerging again this evening.. welll tell me one time they dont :p

and cleancut is pathetic
he's always running away..
and when he's not running.. he's waiting for his bum buddie infils to help him out on his mission :worthy:

but yet again.. not a fun evening to play..
you find 1 target.. fighting well.. 5secs later.. 1sorc arived.. 1theurg arives.. wee another mincer who insta stuns and runs off.

realy awesome tbh =]

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
now now Gotnl, i never run from you i enjoy watchig you die to much

infact cant you even tell me 1 time you have killed me without you getting help ofc?

no? that cuz you have NEVER killed me without help.. now stop being a twat, the only reason i dont kill you on sight is Shaz hurts me :(

shazzne

Fledgling Freddie
yep im normally out there on my infi with cleancut m8 and but i neva attack u so aint me bein his bum buddy besides im female :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
without you getting help

no i cant.. since you always get helped before i get help myself

like 1 time i attack rhugan (might have spelled it wrong)..

and there you come rushing in, could almost hear you shouting "FOR ARTHUR!!" jk :p

i got that frapsed.. well multiple times you added on me when i attack another infil or what ever class it is

Ess

Loyal Freddie
Devilseye said:
no i cant.. since you always get helped before i get help myself

like 1 time i attack rhugan (might have spelled it wrong)..

and there you come rushing in, could almost hear you shouting "FOR ARTHUR!!" jk :p

i got that frapsed.. well multiple times you added on me when i attack another infil or what ever class it is

lmao thats when he was like level 20-21 or so because he started again and I was like come group with me i'll protect you :p

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Kalidur said:
i've given you my opinion as you asked now would you kindly answer my questions ?

1. Since when has this been dark ages of solo-a-lot ???

2. since when has realm vs realm meant 1 vs 1 ?

3. since when in a MMORPG (massively "multi player" on line role playing game) are you only meant to come accross 1 person at a time ??

4. since when have the BG's sole purpose in DAOC meant to be solo fighting.

5. Why are they clustering ?

6. Why is there such an issue about underpopulation ?

erm and no i dont think it was lame for them 2 to jump you at all, as i said once before, if you aint alb, your scum, and scum i'll attack regardless. Scum control.

The above statement is in no way a personaly attack to anyway, just a way to RP an alb :)
1. Never.
2. Never.
3. Never.
4. Never.
5. Cause big rvr is dead alot unless the schools r closed.
6. Have no idea.
But this got nothing to do with my thread, i never said it was anything about these things u mention here. Just was saying that i think it's lame to duo a blue-con in free gear, repeatedly.
And by doing so their giving alb a bad reputation, something u don't need more of tbfh.

BUT i can tell em i think their sorry gitts for doing so and in the heat of the moment i did so by starting this thread.

And ur first post pissed me off as i found it degrading to my person and u never said anything about the subject of the thread.
If u would have just said what u think about adding i wouldn't have started talking to u directly.
But ofc. i might have missread u as english isn't my natural language. But to me it was offensive as i read it.
Now, u wanna drop this issue for now?
Let's just kiss and make up and have a virtual pint! :cheers:
Got some thid albs now on excal, might grp with ya sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom