Thid Tonight Best EVER

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanna say thx to all the guys in Thid tonight for making it the best time i think ive had in there.
For once it was the whole bunch working very well together as a unit rather than singles out for rps,you guys know who u are
Miniphil,larseam (couldnt remember the spelling soz ),fungamental,sapphine and the rest.
As for the Albs who gave us a very fun night thx twas gr8 fun but whoever the goon at the end was taunting,you fool lol,did you think the unit that had been kicking your asses around all night accidently all ran up the apk together?It was our final parting shot as we were all ogging for bed.Spoze you think u were uber or summat lol.
anyways top night thx to all involved.
Vrag-Cave Shammi :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds to me like you were zergin the place up. But whatever floats your boat I guess. :p

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
I can just say thanks to all hib/mids there gave me my rp cap last night in Thid. it was wery fun to take all the mids/hibs tanks in near fight :-P

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Nope nobody had a zerg for once,all 3 realms had even numbers most of the time,hibs had a few less but albs.mids had about the same amout of ppl pretty much all night and had some gr8 fights.
Thats what floats my boat,even well fought battles.
Oh and we didnt have any tanks in there,mostly cave shammis,few healers,hunters/sbs couple of skalds and thanes.Think i saw 1 zerker,dont remember any warriors so dunno who yuo were fighting Thine but glad u enjoyed it ;)

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Nope nobody had a zerg for once,all 3 realms had even numbers most of the time,hibs had a few less but albs.mids had about the same amout of ppl pretty much all night and had some gr8 fights.
Thats what floats my boat,even well fought battles.
Oh and we didnt have any tanks in there,mostly cave shammis,few healers,hunters/sbs couple of skalds and thanes.Think i saw 1 zerker,dont remember any warriors so dunno who yuo were fighting Thine but glad u enjoyed it ;)

Ill call skalds and Thanes tanks also other wise u cant call a palladin from albion a Tank.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I was there about 12 o'clock with my eld Godzooky, picking off stray albs with a few bolts, had fun too :D One shotting blue cons is fun ;)

Cernos

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, Thid has been a lot of fun over the last few nights - some great three way battles, some fun keep defences and not too much zerging. I've had a blast with my cave shammy both grouped and solo. I tend to prefer to solo as cave shammies cap horribly quickly otherwise - well I guess I could drop less aoe dots, but then what would be the fun in that? :D

Gudgeon, 24 Shaman.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Thine i wouldnt call Thanes an skalds tanks at all at best they are "LIGHT" tanks but 1v1 against any realms tank they usually gonna struggle,maybie the thane got a better chance with the DDs,never played a skald just going on what ive seen.
If they could heal themselves like pally then maybe they could have a better chance i dunno,I saw a Half Ogre pally today stand an take 3 shammi bolts in a row and carry on fighting,not many other realms chars can take that when the bolts that hit him were dropping other yellow cons in 1 shot or at least to half health for each bolt so 3 should outright drop him.
Anyway,vrags now capped so ill look out for every1 with my SM Seventhson whos a bit of a wuss really but does nice dmg to mezzed and stunned chars with pbaoe and Graak my warrior,cya all back in there :cheers:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Balthus said:
Thine i wouldnt call Thanes an skalds tanks at all at best they are "LIGHT" tanks but 1v1 against any realms tank they usually gonna struggle,maybie the thane got a better chance with the DDs,never played a skald just going on what ive seen.
If they could heal themselves like pally then maybe they could have a better chance i dunno,I saw a Half Ogre pally today stand an take 3 shammi bolts in a row and carry on fighting,not many other realms chars can take that when the bolts that hit him were dropping other yellow cons in 1 shot or at least to half health for each bolt so 3 should outright drop him.
At lower levels hybrids still rule all, skalds are an amazing 'tank' in BG.

...correct me if I'm mistaken but bolts dont do damage if the target is in combat, hence why the paladin wasnt hurt. :)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Balthus said:
Anyway,vrags now capped so ill look out for every1 with my SM Seventhson whos a bit of a wuss really but does nice dmg to mezzed and stunned chars with pbaoe and Graak my warrior,cya all back in there :cheers:

Bolts dont do damage id the target is in combat, and skalds and thanes arent light tanks.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
The pally wasnt in combat until after we all bolted him and why does the official mythic guide call thanes an skalds light tanks if they not?Says the only true tank midgard has is warrior,all rest are Light or hybrid tanks :kissit:

Cernos

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
The pally wasnt in combat until after we all bolted him and why does the official mythic guide call thanes an skalds light tanks if they not?Says the only true tank midgard has is warrior,all rest are Light or hybrid tanks :kissit:

Thanes, Skalds, Champions, Valewalkers, Reavers and Paladins are all classed as 'hybrids' as they are a tank class with magic abilities of some sort or other. They're all better than pure tanks in BG1 because their magical abilities are relatively more powerful than at level 50 (bit like how cave shammies cause havoc in BG1 but this doesn't scale up to level 50 so well) and also because Thid is dominated by ranged damage and heaps of aoe that you'd get slapped about for using at level 50 :D

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Oki thx 4 clearing that up m8 im only really used to bgs as my mains 45 so only been out on big keep def/takes with guild

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
Bolts rock !! haha
runemaster for teh win, im laseam.. stop spamming rude at me,
If you do, I spam back:) I usually /kiss, more lub in thidranki !!

(thanks to the 3 hibbys I ganked, kobbie behind a tree isnt easy to spot,
you got me on the second encounter though^^)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Balthus is going berserk in the bgs :cheers:

-Dracoaith

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe have to admit teamed up with Laseam the rm we did cause some havoc with our bolts in there,dunno if he was watching me or if we just think the same but no matter who the 1 of us bolted the other was 1second behind with a bolt at the same target.Lol was funny watching 3-4 bolts whizzing through the air at a yellow con tank an dropping it to its knees.Im gona have to get another cave shammi back into thid i think,they major fun :clap:

Cernos

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I think Cave Shammy is about the most fun to be had in Thid for a Mid class. I'm going to roll another now that Gudgeon is capped (and moving on towards 50 eventually).

Cave Shammy bolts are almost as good as Runies but Shammies have the added survivabilty of chain and small shield (which blocks those silly blue con scouts and rangers quite often). Plus self buffs, ghetto heals and rezz and of course the class defining 'cap Thid in a day' ability - aoe dot. Oh and aoe root - but we don't mention that because we break it 2 seconds later with aoe dot - lucky there's not more Pac Healers in Thid to slap us about for breaking mezz :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom