Thid tonight 21/8/06

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Just like to say, nice thid tonight imo, been nice and friendly with the mids whilst having duels, hope this will continue to happen for a while :)
/hug to those that didnt add on both sides

Lalewaker ValeMasterGM

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
i also thought it was a good nite 2nite woulda been nice to c some more albs tho

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Yes we were having some nice duels with the mids, then you always get one that comes along and spoils it.

That award goes to Toolegit, yes the name fits you quite well :wanker:

shazzne

Fledgling Freddie
Thid was fun tonight eventually.
I was in there on my NS and hibs were totally outnumbering albs/mids so fairplay to the ones that kept coming back. I personally stayed pretty much away from most of that as I hate having it done to me :)
After that tho had some good duelling going on mostly with the mids thx all :)

Shazshade Lev24 NS
Shazzzi Lev24 Ani
Hobneve Lev24 VW

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
Just like to say, nice thid tonight imo, been nice and friendly with the mids whilst having duels, hope this will continue to happen for a while :)
/hug to those that didnt add on both sides

Lalewaker ValeMasterGM
Aye, had some pretty close duels, always fun. /hug
(Even though it was some pesky ranger who kept shooting at me in my duels.)

Uks :cheers:

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe fairplay to you Uks.. you died alot of times and only cuz you werent buffed.. I dont get it, you can use a bot but you dont you say it makes it to easy well to be honest fighting a vamp, valewalker and nightshades who are all fully buffed you need them or you dont stand a chance :)

I dont like duels that why I stay stealthed most of the time let shaz duel and have to rebuff and come back :)

Eviltryx the melee ranger taking down Zerkerman (except when he vendo'd) was impressive :)

Get some buffs you crazy madman :)

Dirtyshade lvl24 Nightshade
Dirtyshroomz lvl24 Animist

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
hehe - twas a good night indeed.

Lalewalker - you're evul! when we were dueling you on about 5% and I had both my DD's up so I stoppped combat and backed away, then you cast your spell and killed me :/ And that was when you were buffed. I came back buffed and beat you with over 75% HP left <cue evil laugh>

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Skidlee said:
Hehe fairplay to you Uks.. you died alot of times and only cuz you werent buffed.. I dont get it, you can use a bot but you dont you say it makes it to easy well to be honest fighting a vamp, valewalker and nightshades who are all fully buffed you need them or you dont stand a chance :)

I dont like duels that why I stay stealthed most of the time let shaz duel and have to rebuff and come back

Eviltryx the melee ranger taking down Zerkerman (except when he vendo'd) was impressive

Get some buffs you crazy madman :)

Dirtyshade lvl24 Nightshade
Dirtyshroomz lvl24 Animist

Well I won some, didn't I? ;D

Also Uks have a long way to ding 24, then I'm gonna sort a template, and I'll never "need" buffs as you say. Unbuffed at lvl22 I got jumped by a nightshade and vampiir duo and I killed both (the nightshade went down in 2 hits). I've killed red con vampiirs when I was lvl20 unbuffed. Uks haven't fought one single mob, and wouldn't have been lvl23 now if I didn't win any fights. I can still one-shot a caster if I get jumped by a fg. :)

I know there's certain buffed reavers etc out there that Uks will never stand a chance against unbuffed, but if I optimize Uks so much that he can kill those, there won't be a fair fight for the others. ;)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Forward Slash Rude? Where were your other 7 friends?

we all no who ur talking about and myself and Haec told then to form there own guild over a year ago, and they went to mid i think.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Haec and myself are considering making it active again, we have recruited a few ppl so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom