thid thread

Nibble

Part of the furniture
I appologise for some people in my guild, eg mufu chammer, they know not to kill soloers if running in a group, but if they do that am i mean to do about it, they will be spoken to, but if they dont take in what me and the other Gm, then nothing we can do , apart from /gc remove if a last resort

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
Lack -Lvl 24 Thid NS
1st...m8 change that in ur sig :p
2nd...y are u saying soz for them ? :eek7: ...we told them not to kill soloers, they do it, its not ur fault...if they wanna play that way let them, altho it is ur choice to /gc remove them if u play different (DONT KILL SOLOERS !)
*ahem* :p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
aye though i dont think ill /gc remove :p but still if they dont listern to what i tell them i cant do anything about it, and get on daoc you nub!

Haec

Fledgling Freddie
Nibble said:
aye though i dont think ill /gc remove :p but still if they dont listern to what i tell them i cant do anything about it, and get on daoc you nub!

Nobody listen's to you anyway you nub :twak:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
all black or all dark grey with emb

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
is that the guild with lauras in it, and elvy because if so.......... you are all solo gankin noobs.... and be sure that i will always be there to add on u wen ye actually come across more than one person

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
vodka this is a local place for local people theres nothing for you here!

:p

statued

Loyal Freddie
Nibble said:
I appologise for some people in my guild, eg mufu chammer, they know not to kill soloers if running in a group, but if they do that am i mean to do about it, they will be spoken to, but if they dont take in what me and the other Gm, then nothing we can do , apart from /gc remove if a last resort

loooooool?

statued

Loyal Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
is that the guild with lauras in it, and elvy because if so.......... you are all solo gankin noobs.... and be sure that i will always be there to add on u wen ye actually come across more than one person

that would be dark order xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom