Thid or any bg

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Was just wondering if anyone anymore plays the english bg's anymore? Excal/pry. As i havnt been on for ages and am always drawn to daoc as it's such a epic game. Thid was always fun and was just thinking if there are many people on if I came back could I actually get action at all? cba to lvl up a 50 again (forgotten account details lel)

any ideas or has everyone left this forum? :(

Cheers.

PS do any known people still play thid from the old days ?

xehz.

fawzi

Banned
Hey it's Killerpenguin here, how come you are never on MSN?^^

I wouldn't advise Pryd/Excal thid anymore, although it's very appealing to play the 'old-crew' again I don't think it will be possible nowadays (absolutely shite population). I would advise you come to the german servers and play Thidranki there, plently of action and some oldies play there such as Hennings/Zala/Myself but I am sure there are more. It's just like playing old Thid there - both of the german clusters (Temair and Limors) have great thid action. If you want more info just PM me xDDD

Would love to play with you again.

Zyrex

Banned
XEHZNUB! hai aleven here :> pm me if you want my new msn, not much action in the bg's anymore but rvr is still quite fun, if you wana start on mid as we talked about last time give me a pm :p will sort you out etc etc xD

Logi

Part of the furniture
XEHZ!!! ey there mate, tis funny spoke bout u last time and u suddenly pop :p

anyways exc/pryd is dead sadly :( but most went either US servers or avalon, but atm im playing mid and alb on the Temair Cluster (Dart/Logr/Stone) with Killerp. Feel free to come!! (Killerp has like 100p, just keep asking and he will give :p)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Yo Xehz you insane Reaver, Hiddenkiller here, good times should deff go play on german servers, they seem 2 have missed me out when they said who plays ther ;(

gd 2 here from you and i might see you in game if your their in few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom