Thid only active BG?

Everz

FH is my second home
Is this the only active BG anymore? Atm I have 44 merc of which I used to enjoy till I started gettin my chanter some more RRs, I got bored today and thought id have a lil play of Merc. I load up come to Leirvik and what do I find .. 1 mid and nothing else :( . Come on Givf more action or is Thid the only BG worth playing in now?

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
should be in leirvik tommorow just need bit more exp, though seems bg's are dead, saw 1 enemy in molvik a Bd who left after i killed him 4 times :(

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
yer... thid is gr8 fun some nights, eg, monday night about 2 FG of hibs had the CK and were holding off the albies at AB, many of us gave up after a while, deciding that charging didnt work, along with misdirection + mezzing, mainly coz teh cleri was a noob tho coz he'd run into the middle of the hibbi zrg, wondering y he couldnt heal us when he was gettin PB'd by chanters... :twak:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to take my Pally to Leirvik, but now there are these insane ML raids I have to follow as good as I can and I will probably level up in the next 2 raids or when I farm for ML exp. :( I would have had grapple and bodyguard in the BGs, woulda been funny. :) I don't feel like suiciding all the exp away though.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well just log on an all i see is tower humpers.. Come on out and stop sniper/bolting the merc :(

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Well just log on an all i see is tower humpers.. Come on out and stop sniper/bolting the merc :(

umm you outnumber us, you own ck, at 1 point was me and 1 eldy (sniper+bolt :p ) and you want us to come to you, even with zanta and his Di bot on your side :p nerf 864 damage and zantas life not moving!! though he falls over plenty stiill <hus zanta>

love Simpathy Vote

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun albs, pointless trying solo all of you at once so think i log for night

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Most of us left now, so you can have fun again. We just wanted to take all the towers first. :)

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
well as GoA seem forgot to supply expansion to everyone except french, hope leirvik will be nice busy again tonight, though maybe zantas wiill try to survive without his DI bb stuck up his arse, though he has become my favorite target (apart from that scout i just love to 2 shot, everytime i see him pop outa stelth and try shoot someone)

tbh think spam slapping me after i melle you to death (im bow spec) through your DI, within range off whole alb zerg is bit sad tbh.....

Everz

FH is my second home
Btw i avoid the alb zerg like the plague, usually find me standing at mid/hib docks ;)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought Leirvik was quite fun the last few days, killed some - died some, just as it should be.

Not sure about the 'tower humpers' comment, given the albs kept running back to the ck guards every time they got hit (even once) it seems a bit pot and kettle to me. Nicest part was when the mids turned up and there was a real messy three way skirmish.

Albs finally got us out of the tower but I am sure we will go get it back and put a few more holes in the ck and off we all go again :clap:

Everz

FH is my second home
hmmm when are the main times of action i just seem to keep missing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom