Thid last night :)

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Was quite a bit of action there last night in thid, plenty of mids, 20 or so albs still on when i had to log at midnight CET. Only thing missing was dem hibbies, hopefully they´ll be representing tonight. Cya out there :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Nice infil zerg you had there.

What dissapoints me is that you make no effort to solo, you were either in a trio with Leilatov and Elrado, or you were popping people infront of zergs. Bit dissapointing considering you are full tweaked and buffed. But hey your a skilled player, just think you could do better :)

Lets have more of this action like this tho.

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Nice infil zerg you had there.

What dissapoints me is that you make no effort to solo, you were either in a trio with Leilatov and Elrado, or you were popping people infront of zergs. Bit dissapointing considering you are full tweaked and buffed. But hey your a skilled player, just think you could do better :)

Lets have more of this action like this tho.
Was a bit hard to solo considering that finding a mid on his own yesterday was near impossible :) No real sb challenge around last night, so found myself on mb at the end where Elrado also was, even there it was hard finding solo mids, managed to lose a duel to Zerkerman tho :D

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Was a bit hard to solo considering that finding a mid on his own yesterday was near impossible :) No real sb challenge around last night, so found myself on mb at the end where Elrado also was, even there it was hard finding solo mids, managed to lose a duel to Zerkerman tho :D

Nope, was sucky last night for solo action, I got zerged all night once I brought Lesk out to play. Got a few kills here and there.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
Nope, was sucky last night for solo action, I got zerged all night once I brought Lesk out to play. Got a few kills here and there.

For a Mid it was pretty doable to solo (till 23:00, had to log after that), but you just have to avoid the zergy areas.

Also saw wanadie and elrado quite a few times, they didnt add once when I was fighting.

Can imagine it was undoable for a hib though, with 2 zergs chasing everyone and his dog across thid for 4 realm points

Dorimor1

Banned
ian_heaps said:

To be fair I left both your vamps yesturday xD

And Eeeek, fair play I guess, I doubt any mids soloed anyway.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Yes oyu did and thankyou. :)

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I actually prefer to solo, i´ll at least "try" and kill anything in a 1vs1, but I want to survive my fights, don´t wanna suicide just to get a kill :)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
I actually prefer to solo, i´ll at least "try" and kill anything in a 1vs1, but I want to survive my fights, don´t wanna suicide just to get a kill :)

If someone in a fg attacks me (like last night) I will go back and kill them and suicide doing it for the fun. It's good fun especially when they are in group vs group combat.

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
If someone in a fg attacks me (like last night) I will go back and kill them and suicide doing it for the fun. It's good fun especially when they are in group vs group combat.
Hehe, might do that myself. For example, runies that de-stealth me with gtaoe make my shit-list, as well as aoe dot spamming shammies and ck-hugging snipers :D

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
I had some nice duels the other night outside APK, was a few mids there that i had a go at. I dont remember the names off top of my head but was a good laugh. Sorry to them for the pink infil who was lame and kept BS ppl who were sat and resting after a duel. I told him to quit it but he ignored me tbh.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Was quite a bit of action there last night in thid, plenty of mids, 20 or so albs still on when i had to log at midnight CET. Only thing missing was dem hibbies, hopefully they´ll be representing tonight. Cya out there :D

no hibs to play with - my trio friends dont play anymore :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom