Thid Is Great Right Now!!

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
at 5:40 i posted this get ur asses to thid theres alb and hibs and not many mids will b great night for thid if some more mids come so COMON!!!!

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Be careful what you ask for :D
Mids don't seem capable of rolling anything other than BDs & WLs & you REALLY don't want another zerg of them running around Thid IMHO :p

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Was great action tonight :) Hope you hibs didn´t hate my aoe dots too much, but where did you get all your numbers? Usually less hibs in thid but great to have such a long battle at ck, you guys wore us down :D Nice work by Lochaber repairing/healing/rezzing as long as he was able, great player. Off to bed now, but cya tomorrow maybe, nn .

rynnor

Rockhound
Cheers :) Loch has'nt been out for a fair while till this week - was a great afternoons fun!

Cheers to hibs/mids - you kept on coming and in the end we got overrun - good strategy though and you guys showed a lot of patience to keep taking down the walls knowing that a repairer would be on it as soon as you stopped.

Glad I came back to Daoc now :drink:

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight was best fun i've had in thid since old style thid sieges :D. Had a blast and thx albs and mids for showing up for the fights :)

Look forward to another one heh, Yuumiko out.

Dorimor1

Banned
Another night of farming missed by me :( Hopefully I will be on BD next week if I can be arsed, there is always good action on a Sunday.

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Another night of farming missed by me :( Hopefully I will be on BD next week if I can be arsed, there is always good action on a Sunday.

ROFL !!! yea we missed your rp´s.:twak:

The Hibs were doing the farming. not the mids.

you would have prob made it to the end of MB then /release

hibs had nearly 30 at the time we took ck, take off about 5 for bb´s

Dorimor1

Banned
hrala said:
ROFL !!! yea we missed your rp´s.:twak:

The Hibs were doing the farming. not the mids.

you would have prob made it to the end of MB then /release

hibs had nearly 30 at the time we took ck, take off about 5 for bb´s

You'd be surprised what 2 good BDs can do xD

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I would say thid is good right now, but tbh it aint :p

cant do anything without getting steamrolled to all hell not to mention the stealther duos and trios even that just cant help themselves.

and the mid stealthers that just seem to be there to try and pop you in front of hibs and run off lol?

anywho bb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom