Thid is Dying

Z

zharr

this is the 6th day i log on with my thid char and about 2 groups are camping the mpk, Zergin is inevitable i know but go zerg around instead of camping the entrance 24/7 ..

fewer and fewer mids come to bg and so often that i walk out mpk killed by 2 infils 1 mincer 3 scouts and log again after 5 minutes.

There will allways be some diehard mids but most of them nowadays only go for a quick MCL and then sod off again becuase of the boredom of albs patrolling MB MPK MB MPK
one Alb gets killed at mpk, calls for help in CG, the zerg kills the fg mids tadaaaa welldone !

i know zerging is something that will allways be but try to zerg around some instead of mpk ;-)

Come on gimme so spicy flames now ! i luv dem

S

Shadey

the thing is, zerging where there isn't anybody to kill isn't too fun...
i know this kinda supports ur argument - if no mids come to thid its gonna die, cos we all no nearly none of us hibs go
but if mids aren't anywhere, then pk is the most likely place to find them =( so its inevitable that zergs are gonna be attracted to PK's

O

ormorof

the trick to enjoy mpk camping as a mid: roll a SB or hunter, its sad but true, those are the only classes that can do anything with the amount of casters albs camp with

K

kameh

have to admit my little cabbie has been bored out of his head thanks to the 2FG of albs that constantly camp MPK so I never get a fight. I don't blame the mids for staying away :(

P

pinguish

have to admit its a pretty sad state of affairs.
i've been on a few time recently and been very dissapointed..
at one point 3FG's of mids and 7 albs in thid..the mids never left thier keep..
at the same time a FG of hibs where at their keep and again didn't budge.
things got a bit busier later with more albs logging in which leads to the frustration of no targets and no action so they all start heading to MPK and camp/picking off the odd mid who wanders into range.
when i first when to thid (i'm a relative newbie bTW) mids held CK and happily camped outside APK.
solution 1 rather nice siege weapon and i got some good realm points from it :)

if peopel actually thought about the game they could easily have morefun..buy a siege weapon..its always teh same a group at bottom of hill nice big target!

i feel more sorry for hibs who when they do venture out head towards MPK (where all the action is at the moment). and get stuck between mids and albs eager to kill anything the poor guys don't stand a chance!

its more lack of organisation thats causes the camping. get yourselves organised..use a chat channel and push us smelly albs back.

i will admit i'm guilty of the odd camp outside mpk but i do try to hold back and let you come to me. frankly after 20 mins of waiting knowing you outnumber us (becuase i've gone to look) and nothing happens choices are made and groups come forward to provoke a fight.

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by pinguish
[..]at one point 3FG's of mids and 7 albs in thid..the mids never left thier keep..[..]

Hit the nail on its head there ...

There is more then one way off MPK mountain guys ... try taking a direct left when you exit the keep ... run down the hill .. go behind the hill with the death spiders on it and jump the albs from sniper hill. Or totally choose to ignore them and go straight to mb/ck or even hib or alb island.

In stead the mayority of mids chooses to stay in their MPK hill and farm albs from there

I can't possibly remember the amount of times albs were yelled at in cg ... went MB "to give mids a chance to come out" only for them to stand there for over 15 minutes without seeing a single mid ... reports from people at mpk showed there were plenty of mids there... then when they finally come out to play they take the road to mb and the second they see "oh more albs then mids" they turn around and run back to mpk. Naturally followed by albs.

Ever concidered maybe not taking the road .. or maybe even avoiding the road + mb?

Nope ... it's much easier to roll a hunter and get the both of best worlds ... you get to whine about the pkcampers AND farm them

<shakes head>

Z

zharr

yeah right... lets all go around the albzerg at mpk then walk through the forest... then go MB or some place and then 1 alb sees us , calls for help in chat group and voila, the entire alb zerg ganks us from all possible sides ;-)

We did try walking around we did try sneaking past, luring etc but at the end the numbers make the difference, most mids not dare leaving mpk as there is not a single spot they can hide as soon as they are seen o_O albs have CK for 90% of the time so that is not an option either

I really feel more sorry for the hibbies tbh ;-( every single hibbie i see in thid will be hugged / kissed, even if they attach meh they get a hug instead of a hit with my weap

G

Glyph_mid

I only roll stealthers in BG, I see no reason to roll a char only to get steamrolled by 3-4fgs albs running together each time I go.....I die to zergs all the time anyways though

A

andrilyn

I dont see what mids are whining about, they have the same amount of active accounts as Albion if you follow the latest statistics so they should be able to get the same amount of people in thid.
Its also no fun for us albs, did /who thid and came up with 39 names yesterday then you already know about 20 are camping mpk.
Why cant mids get 40+ people in thid, will be alot more fun since the CK would change hands very often then and I'd rather have large battles at the ck than pk camping all day long.

G

Gunnr_hunter

I think the main problem is that the people that really need to see this thread don't read BW.

What we need is great leaders.

Last night some guy called Pinkfluffy(something) realised the numbers in thid (- the bots) and got a grip. 35 minutes later we had the CK, and there were plenty of albs running around too.

So organisation is the key, but if you want to lead you got to be autocratic.

F

frogster

Pinkfluffyslippers and she :)

<huggles Ele> Smelly mid :<

E

ele

<blushes> yep was my Bonedancer.

although Oborik helped too cos i don't have /as speak..he got a few peeps to help us out.

E

ele

Originally posted by frogster
You are still a smelly mid tho :<

not as smelly as your Fishy scout we were using as a campfire last night hun...mmmmm <recalls the smell of burning fish scales>

R

Roo Stercogburn

I actually got hassle from various people for announcing Thid CK raid on AC.

Was fun nearsighting lots of smelly Albs :D

F

frogster

Originally posted by ele
not as smelly as your Fishy scout we were using as a campfire last night hun...mmmmm <recalls the smell of burning fish scales>

I think Roo was OTT when he turned up with Chips and Mushy Peas tho :<

R

Roo Stercogburn

Its you sassenachs that ruin it with mushy peas. Purrrrlease, I wouldn't turn up with that slop.

You did make an exceedingly good campfire though Froggy :D

C

chimaira

Hiii Ele. I killed your BD with my stwong bolts :D

Users who are viewing this thread