Thid char, whats needed?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Whats mostly need as a albion these days?

Clerics, thergs, Scouts etc

Aeva

Banned
Clerics.. I have never seen one non bb cleric in thid, and when trying to take lord its a pain having to have friars/heretics heal

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Aeva said:
Clerics.. I have never seen one non bb cleric in thid, and when trying to take lord its a pain having to have friars/heretics heal

I have one. Last time i used him the group I was in were scared to do anything and it ended up 1 pally,6 scouts and me :/

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Every time I log in my cleric in Thid its empty so log out lol, aint no soloing to be had with max rejuv :)

Toriel

Fledgling Freddie
Friars

People should role thid chars for fun and not worry to much about which chars are needed.

I roled a healer friar when I started to play DAOC and still play her now, (more than the rest of the game) because its fun.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Toriel said:
People should role thid chars for fun and not worry to much about which chars are needed.

I roled a healer friar when I started to play DAOC and still play her now, (more than the rest of the game) because its fun.

I remember you, I've seen you in thid not too long ago on my ickle theurgist, and a looooong time ago when I was still xping my own friar :) Was fun having you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom