Thid Behaviour

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Realm gets CK and zergs PK. Thought it was only an Alb thing. Today mids got CK and zerg APK..... its really boring + sad to see... All mids are allways whining when albs do it and when we get the chance to set a good example we do the excact same thing..... Logging till albs get ck + hoping on a few good fights after that.... Need some more footage for teh thid ownage movie.....

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
nah they just returning the favour.
when we camp mpk they farm us, now they camp apk so we can farm them :)
you see mids aint that bad ;)

Corell

Fledgling Freddie
tbh mids having the CK is nice becuase you get more mids out into Thi than before, speaking from an alb PoV i find it quite nice that i dont have to roam endlessly or camp mtk for people (im a solo stealther so not to much of a twat ;) )

Polyp

Fledgling Freddie
Corell said:
tbh mids having the CK is nice becuase you get more mids out into Thi than before, speaking from an alb PoV i find it quite nice that i dont have to roam endlessly or camp mtk for people (im a solo stealther so not to much of a twat ;) )

Gah, can't agree more! Enough with the Alb zerg / mpk camping! I could only wish for mids to have CK more often...

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
made some rounds with my irl friends hunter yesterday (aimshot)... i got omgwtfpwnd everytime by fg++ and when there a 1vs1 fight occured that guy would just sprint off after the 1st 2 hits and spam /yell wich resulted in fg albs wtfpwn me.... I can understand why ppl do that why die and fight where u can run and live and let the zerg take care of it.... That last resulted in a lot of mids just logging out ( i logged after that occureded 5x )... back to toa or just plain spend the night with the misses...

Thid is what u make of it...

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
...an honourable midgard?

...and it was good last night to see the Mids trying so hard to put up a fight, and they were doing more than the run to MB, die, release cycle.

One time they even got behind the Albions at the bridge, which is a nice manouvere.

Took guts to keep coming back to strike against the Albion forces.

/salute.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Casbardh said:
...and it was good last night to see the Mids trying so hard to put up a fight, and they were doing more than the run to MB, die, release cycle.

One time they even got behind the Albions at the bridge, which is a nice manouvere.

/salute.

lol @ this post.. u forgot to meantion that albs outnumbered mids 3 to 1.... great job!!

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Karmatika said:
Realm gets CK and zergs PK. Thought it was only an Alb thing. Today mids got CK and zerg APK..... its really boring + sad to see... All mids are allways whining when albs do it and when we get the chance to set a good example we do the excact same thing..... Logging till albs get ck + hoping on a few good fights after that.... Need some more footage for teh thid ownage movie.....

I was there and tbh thank god! It was great what mids did tbh, well being an inf it dont really bother me but it was good to see mids camping APK :clap: do it again do it again :clap:

Polyp

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, please camp APK more!! We deserve it! Humiliate me!

And I agree, nice tact sending one group o' mids into the zerg and the other mid group runs behind and grabs mb. Altho I'm pretty sure your viking brains didn't do that tact on purpose. :D

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Karmatika said:
lol @ this post.. u forgot to meantion that albs outnumbered mids 3 to 1.... great job!!

Thats why you may find in the post this comment...

<i>Originally Posted by Casbardh

/salute.</i>

Polyp

Fledgling Freddie
Mids took CK last night! It was a mixed feeling of despair and happiness! :D

And I capped, see ya in the next Bg girls and boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom