Thick muck Pit - 11/11 @ 20.40

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Gratz alliance for taking thick muck pit.

Just us 3 defenders vs 2fg.

No problem with that... what pi$$ed me off was you had bright wizards hacking onto the battlements for 3 defenders...

seriously... get a grip.

There reported.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
and again

And again... same player at stoneclaw castle.

Seriously.

Have a word.

You dont need people on your side to blatently cheat when its 20 vs 3

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
You mean... Order, not Alliance? :)

We were outnumbered also in the openfield RvR tonight. Had some thoroughly great scrapes but ultimately number won. Was also interested to see the number of engineers that merrily deliberately pull people through doors and abuse bugs.

Before Order players go red, yes, I know there are Dest players that likely do this too. I'm pleased to say I am not one of them as the keep defence in southern Praag will have shown tonight I hope.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
That's quite an annoying thing to happen; I've never heard of that one before, being able to get onto the battlements? I hope the Order witnesses also reported these gits. I'd report them just for being Bright Wizards. ;)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I seem to recall a few bright wizards doing the same in T4 last night now I think on it. We AoE'd the snot out of the cheating bastards.

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
You won't get any info here, but if you search YouTube you'll find plenty of videos of people using 3rd party programs in game which will explain a lot.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
mkay .. thx

To put it simply.

We went to the keep before order players arived to prepare for the defence.

Order arived and a ram went up

We started on oil / siege machines.

A bright wizard appears ON the battlements and procedes to kill our shaman. The gate was still not down. The ONLY way for him to get ON the battlement was by cheating in some way... no idea how myself. Thats up to GOA to find out.

The same player did this on both the outer wall, and the inner keep (appearing on top of the keep wall) And did this at two separate keeps... one straight after the other.)

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Just had this happen in tier 4, very late night, Order wanting to farm their gold bags, Destruction warband not really down for this keep-swapping crap. Bright wizard and assorted buddies manage to fly over the walls, then use some kind of positional exploit so those right next to them couldn't hit them even. Really disappointing end to an otherwise amazing night of skirmish climaxes. According to others these individuals had done exactly the same thing a few days ago. Cmon Karak Hirn, if you witness a cheat, report these guys, no matter which side you find them on. Just one person reporting isn't enough to warrant much CSR attention, it seems, so if you see it and see someone else has reported it, maybe it's best to report it yourself also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom