They're after Clarkson now

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
And to compare Clarkson's joke - who played on the humor of stereotypes and myths - to Ross and Brand - actively phoning up an old man and insulting him....well, if you can't see the difference, then you probably read the Sun.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
some hackers on steroids are currently sending mass complaints to the bbc about songs of praise in response

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
some hackers on steroids are currently sending mass complaints to the bbc about songs of praise in response

Joking aside, that might offend atheists; infact i'm sure I could round up more complaints about Songs Of Praise than Top Gear. That's how silly this is.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Joking aside, that might offend atheists; infact i'm sure I could round up more complaints about Songs Of Praise than Top Gear. That's how silly this is.

where do i complain to :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, that's the point they're making. Some are also pretending to be Muslim/Hindi etc.

Nate

FH is my second home
It would be awesome if we had some Muslim music in Songs of Praise :D I doubt they could handle the amount of complaints it would get!

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Anyone who takes Clarkson seriously should not be taken seriously :p

I'd love for their to be lots of complaints about Songs of Praise. I know someone that was singing for it last night.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
Songs of praise offends my feelings over its usage of quasi religious images that affects my family when we see it. It also tries to shove creationism down my throat, no where does the bbc balance this with any programs dedicated to my own Jedi religion.

:england:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
They are fairly stuck for news if the BBC news service is making a deal of this. That the BBC News wastes time with shite like this its a damning indictment of them as a news service rather than the subject under discussion.

It smells of boosting viewer ratings on false controversy rather than genuine concern.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It would be awesome if we had some Muslim music in Songs of Praise :D I doubt they could handle the amount of complaints it would get!

Yay and public stonings and decapitation too!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
lets do a mass phone in complaining about songs of praise :p that would be so funny altho you cant actually complain about the show as a whole cos they will just tell you not to watch it, it has to be something on the show that causes offence so who's volunteering to watch it :p

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
lets do a mass phone in complaining about songs of praise :p that would be so funny altho you cant actually complain about the show as a whole cos they will just tell you not to watch it, it has to be something on the show that causes offence so who's volunteering to watch it :p

well i could i suppose ..... i'll take one for the team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom