They should make a

M

mattyck

They should make a ofp resistance mulity player game for all the people with ofp resistance. who agrees. thank u

W

Will

Do you mean a campaign, or you mean you should be able to play it multiplayer?

I'm really hoping you mean the first one.;)

There are a few scripts available now that allow equipment to be carried between missions. You can't save sessions though, so it would rely on a lot of people having a lot of spare time...

...anyone feel like coding it?

M

mattyck

i mean both a multi player campaign and muilty player thing

W

Will

Unfortunately, 1.91 official (as it is now, unchanged from the beta) is the last patch for Operation Flashpoint, so Bis won't be making it. You never know what people will make with the editor though.

W

Will

The game is so improved since 1.35, you won't even recognise it. And the best quality mods yet are being produced now, so the community will keep things going until OFP2.

I

Insane

hell! OFP has been improved DRASTICALLY since version 1.0
(dont tell me you bought the US version, you HEATHEN!!!) :eek:

OFP has went through a multitude of changes.. who remembers Red Hammer? Codemasters attempt at creating a money-spin off mission pack for a game which in their eyes was a "niche" market and wouldn't pull in much royalties...

OFP as a Massively Multiplayer game would not work, unless you built up skills 'n such through fighting and could get better weapons... but thats not like war.... and you would need a hell of an investment to essencially build 4 server farms, one for each island and the missions within it... yes it would be fun but the architecture isn't there to work it :(

im not going to write an essay,

OFP2 should be interesting :) i want to go to E3 just to find out about it now!

anyhow, i prefer being able to play in a close-knit team who knows each other and can have a bit of a laugh during a game :)

enough from me, im going to start waffling soon all about OFP and i dont want to do that at this time of the night :p

Users who are viewing this thread