They say the servers open sunday but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Goa say that the open beta starts sunday but...

They also say that there is about 3 gig update todo so if they open both update and game servers at the same time no one will be playing for a while.

or have i missed the news mentioning the update servers will come up before sunday ?

Aada

Part of the furniture
IainC has posted on the Warhammer Alliance forums stating the 3gig download is mainly voice overs etc and is OPTIONAL.

Downloading for a patch to fix things in the game will not be nearly 1 gig so i wouldn't worry.

SuicideMachine

Fledgling Freddie
The 3 gig update is not for the open beta for the release version of the game I think. GOA posted in the other thread with details.

Good luck.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
If you read the post about that, the 3gb extra download is supposedly optional, is 3gb of stuff like voicepacks etc.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
3gb will take about 3/4 of an hour or less to download whats the worry ?

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, if it's optional perhaps we can have the option of downloading it in the background whilst also playing the game....otherwise I might just leave the 3 gig downloading overnight whilst I'm sleeping.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I can confirm that this will be at least optional, if not held back until after beta starts... I'm going to close this thread as that's the definitive answer, not because anyone has done anything wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom