They gave us new vehicles... what about small arms?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Liberator, Skyguard - sheesh, what about a short range flamethrower, new assault rifles, mortars, field artillery (like semi-stationary AT-guns)... Gods, I am way to WWII fixated. :p

And I don't give a shit if the Devs read this forum...
I just want to see ideas and opinions - one can still post a summary on the official whinge infested boards.

E

Esoteric

Been thinking about flamethrowers for a bit and if they get killed they blow a small area ;-)

P

[PS]Nova

There's a post on the main boards which I happen to think is quite damn good.

Click here for details of what one guy thinks should be future plans - all good stuff imo. Unfortunately the devs haven't posted on the thread (various reasons offered in the thread) but still.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Very nice post! SOE really should hire folks like him.

*keeps dreaming about PS implemented house to house fighting, actual camoflage... goes to dl the 7 day WW2 online trial* ;)

F

Faeldawn

Cant agree more.

What the game really needs imo is Infantry AA weapons, i had a rant about this on the official forums and think i may have mentioned it here before, so i wont go on :)

D

darkshines

Giv Empire-Specific Sniper rifles imo (yes im a sniper :great: )

U could have the big bastard one, the auto-sniper, the one with no tracers but crap range etc. Infact they could all be common pool if that turns u on, just more variety!

E

Esoteric

Give PS equiv of archery ;-) ooohhh <gets excited>

Some sort of semi fixed mortars would be great but oh wait tr already have that, just plant and space out pounders with a couple of burster maxes behind em to keep air craft away and a couple of eng troops.

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by Esoteric
Give PS equiv of archery ;-) ooohhh <gets excited>

Some sort of semi fixed mortars would be great but oh wait tr already have that, just plant and space out pounders with a couple of burster maxes behind em to keep air craft away and a couple of eng troops.

i fear a burster outdoors more than i fear a pounder, those things are uber now

B

BrassMonkey

Give Dual Wielding pistols in my opinion, maybe duel wielding sub-machine guns, obviously with disadvantages to wielding two weapons so its not too powerful.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by -Wark-
Give Dual Wielding pistols in my opinion, maybe duel wielding sub-machine guns, obviously with disadvantages to wielding two weapons so its not too powerful.

They are mean't to be a military army/force not Matrix wannabes.

S

Stonebits

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
They gave us new vehicles... what about small arms?

Hey why not small legs as well!!!!!

Pffft some people, this is planetside, I dont want to end up a dwarf!!!

Next you will be asking for beards!!:eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread