Theurgists in RvR

syn

Regular Freddie
erm i check the date its in january so recent post?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
January the 28th of 2004

7 years late and not relevant at all

syn

Regular Freddie
ahh sorry but i posted what i thought was the best theurgist spec i didnt realise:fluffle:

syn

Regular Freddie
:twak:can we get to back discussion?

I think that best spec all wind for many damages nuke pets not worth for amnesia defeats these

Edit: From experience of personally myself I enjoying the all wind spec - good mezz, good damage, good stun pets - multispec is master of nothing but average for all

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:twak:can we get to back discussion?

I think that best spec all wind for many damages nuke pets not worth for amnesia defeats these

Edit: From experience of personally myself I enjoying the all wind spec - good mezz, good damage, good stun pets - multispec is master of nothing but average for all

The point of this discussion was back in 2000 and fucking 4 you 1/2 wit.

Don't believe anyone gives a shit what spec theurgs are now.

syn

Regular Freddie
The point of this discussion was back in 2000 and fucking 4 you 1/2 wit..

ok Ive had enough, my english bad srys must translates it:

I to see that is your you do not have any respect for other if you a such notices terrible on the other men and that I imagine myself that you while a person should you for the things, that now you say me, and I add know that you a for the fact to return of that on a forum of Internet in relative of your computer. Only I did not have any that the wire this old one. Excuse - me for has also to become it, and examine the date, we are men, and that we understand all the exportations, falsely thus I principally good has you becomes asks to carry in the nature that not each of us the front page such performance has and I am the that you your own matters. I am to do only on these friends of forum and take care of coming with the important discussion and with the two men I of the as the dark one of Street vendor this knowledge that I, as not the knowledge. Now becomes that say you that it is that you the direction understands the dish of in I because I must say that that has often that I am that I had this forum causes men that my not, takes care of an important conversation said. I am the person, that does not hold the biggest men of, the combination of the door and of the of a more immense one of something. That sadly does me that became because I my union hoeders and that I have terribly that I will waste such a rent of surprising thing then I thus a lot of men, had that well me that I that I have them if of the in the bad name that I sadly is each, and you each knowledge for that you I, immature and I Regret the fact to return men think that that do not can any good union, has but and I does false all friends, that I, that and that returned, sadly returns I everyday to see and hear, that this and does to hear, that men, that I on this not forums because day end I only of by each wants held. I must will rent, I becomes must rent because I has the something else in my life that I have, but I taken that afterward, I again someone of the friends and of and evern the enemies live that I will meet, have because I she has each. If it you as I ask heart that you plead with the maxima of that you cordially your own matters.

:kissit:

Fast

Part of the furniture
Is this amusing me or getting annoying, not sure.

Logi

Part of the furniture

I to see that is your you do not have any respect for other if you a such notices terrible on the other men and that I imagine myself that you while a person should you for the things, that now you say me, and I add know that you a for the fact to return of that on a forum of Internet in relative of your computer. Only I did not have any that the wire this old one. Excuse - me for has also to become it, and examine the date, we are men, and that we understand all the exportations, falsely thus I principally good has you becomes asks to carry in the nature that not each of us the front page such performance has and I am the that you your own matters. I am to do only on these friends of forum and take care of coming with the important discussion and with the two men I of the as the dark one of Street vendor this knowledge that I, as not the knowledge. Now becomes that say you that it is that you the direction understands the dish of in I because I must say that that has often that I am that I had this forum causes men that my not, takes care of an important conversation said. I am the person, that does not hold the biggest men of, the combination of the door and of the of a more immense one of something. That sadly does me that became because I my union hoeders and that I have terribly that I will waste such a rent of surprising thing then I thus a lot of men, had that well me that I that I have them if of the in the bad name that I sadly is each, and you each knowledge for that you I, immature and I Regret the fact to return men think that that do not can any good union, has but and I does false all friends, that I, that and that returned, sadly returns I everyday to see and hear, that this and does to hear, that men, that I on this not forums because day end I only of by each wants held. I must will rent, I becomes must rent because I has the something else in my life that I have, but I taken that afterward, I again someone of the friends and of and evern the enemies live that I will meet, have because I she has each. If it you as I ask heart that you plead with the maxima of that you cordially your own matters.

ROFL repped

xomer

Can't get enough of FH

hahahahaha i didnt understand anything !

rep rep !

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Is it me or does that read as a bad spam email. Kudos for trying though as English is not your first language.

Spec wise for Theurgs....

Default seems to be high earth (I went 50 earth originally for the AoE nuke for pet clears) for the pbt + dehaste and the rather daft high duration earth pet with super speed.

My preferred, and current, spec is 41 ice, 35 earth. Gives two decent and different pets and with ice pet being a caster means they can't be cleared at once. Ice pet also gives a snare which is good against tanks. Other highlights are the AoE root and you still get an 8 sec pbt coupled with a 26% haste debuff. Takes some getting used to for some groups though so I'd recommend that only if you're used to playing with the people you group with as if you run a spirit cabbie then you're going to have to defer to their AoE roots.

I'd not go wind spec'd unless solo. Yes your dps is higher than the other specs but in an 8 man that's no what you're there for. If you mezz in anything other than an 'ohhhh bugger' situation your sorc will (and should) shoot you and demand your kicked from the group for giving mezz immunity with a shocking duration mezz (think of a light eld AoE mezzing instead of the bard - wouldn't happen). Stunning pet's are ok but they don't stun as much as they used to.

Not saying wind is useless; just not really great for grouped theurgs and that's where they shine.

Though I do believe Daemyr said something like that in 2004.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
syn, leave off the google translator. The short passages you probably write yourself make sense. Those long ones you stick into google or wtf are complete gibberish.

I'm English but some of the english words translated I had to look up, "exportations" wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom