Theurg spec?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Brylle Madness said:
Whats the hotest Theurg spec out there atm? :flame:

46 air rest ice or 41 ice/35 earth depending on what group you play with.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
but you get nothing over 45 air except mez and nothing over 25 except a pet that does fa more dmg and longer duration root? rather get earthpets also Oo

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
but you get nothing over 45 air except mez and nothing over 25 except a pet that does fa more dmg and longer duration root? rather get earthpets also Oo

below 32 pet get oneshotted by healer, when i was 46~ air rest ice i didnt even bother to use earth pets. they died to easy ,costed as much power as an air pet etc. listen to me and ignore vf :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
still doesn't take away the fact that you get nothing in air over 45, unless you want the last aemez at 49 spec.. why go 46? :p

also, ice over 25 is kinda useless, so why not put it in earth? the greencon pets don't get oneshotted and most people run from pets instead of killing them anyways :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
still doesn't take away the fact that you get nothing in air over 45, unless you want the last aemez at 49 spec.. why go 46? :p

also, ice over 25 is kinda useless, so why not put it in earth? the greencon pets don't get oneshotted and most people run from pets instead of killing them anyways :p

you got x% more nuke damage, and you get nothing by increasing ice either. and increasing earth is a joke at that spec, big soz.

btw, i meant 47 air 25 ice

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
+11 light gave me 18 extra dmg on my elds nuke on 26% resist

rather have group bubble and green earthpet (and asd!1!11) than 1-1.5 pt of extra dmg per nuke

but thats just me :p

and lol at the thread being closed after your comment, such a touché and nobody can reply anymore :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
+11 light gave me 18 extra dmg on my elds nuke on 26% resist

rather have group bubble and green earthpet (and asd!1!11) than 1-1.5 pt of extra dmg per nuke

but thats just me :p

and lol at the thread being closed after your comment, such a touché and nobody can reply anymore :D

you wont get group bubble regardless of spec if you want 45 air and blue ice pet :p but be my guest, spec for a green earth pet you will never use, not like i care ;)

and what thread? :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Brylle Madness said:
4.8mil+ rps
Hah, this is the second time you are trying to pull off another e-peen enhancer in your signature, Brylle? Last time you tried to pass off Kadawen as RR9, and now this? Surely you can do better than that. ;)

:fluffle:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ello :) Our Bard is doing well, and so is the group (just need him on Ventrilo *grumble*). ML4 now and getting artifacts, we'll be heading into RvR in some weeks from now I guess... Hib PvE is beautiful. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom