these leg. weapons then

Chilly

Balls of steel
Anyone made any yet? some of them are fucking sweet, the caster staves u get from em are pro 50 all focus 2 all magic etc.. uber for a crafted sword, they cost like 800g to make ONE tho and they come out at a random qua also need a rarish dropped item i think, anyone gonna start churning them out?

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
legendary

Random quality? Random quality????????????????

:eek2:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeh u have to gather all the drops then when you combine it, it could be random quality :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Chilly said:
Anyone made any yet? some of them are fucking sweet, the caster staves u get from em are pro 50 all focus 2 all magic etc.. uber for a crafted sword, they cost like 800g to make ONE tho and they come out at a random qua also need a rarish dropped item i think, anyone gonna start churning them out?
Na, havent been able to make any yet.

Seems to need 2 drop component each: 1 which is relatively common (seen a few drop killing random artifact mobs) 1 which isnt (mainly from ML trial bosses)

It also needs a crafter to make it with capped skill.

Recipes for these are at old cap (1080 for weaponcraft - whatever for fletching) so there will be a chance (cant say for sure if its large or so small it can be ignored) of losing components. Losing the rare drop components is a chance not worth taking IMO - finding a capped crafter shouldnt be that difficult, theres a good few around.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Khalen said:
I thought they were 100% qua weapons?
Sadly not: random quality the same as every other crafted item.

Give it a few weeks we'll see people paying a few plat for the components only to get unlucky and end up with a 94% weapon :(

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
Sadly not: random quality the same as every other crafted item.

Give it a few weeks we'll see people paying a few plat for the components only to get unlucky and end up with a 94% weapon :(

yes, try explaining that to the customers Dray :D

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't that what he usually does say when people order items? :kissit:

:p

Draylor

Part of the furniture
enigma said:
Isn't that what he usually does say when people order items?
Nope - that'd be the "No time, sorry" or something similar ;)

Last time I took any orders: Hmmmmmmm, not recently for sure.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
And then to think what you need to kill each time to get such a component :(

Draylor

Part of the furniture
About the components:

As far as I can tell theres 4 of them, affecting the damage type of the weapon created:

Dust of Creation
Vial of Heavenly Breezes
Torch of Innovation
Cauldron of Vivifying Water

So far Ive seen plenty of the cauldrons of vivifying water (cold damage i believe) but none of the others. Anyone seen them? Im assuming its just random luck ...

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
About the components:

As far as I can tell theres 4 of them, affecting the damage type of the weapon created:

Dust of Creation
Vial of Heavenly Breezes
Torch of Innovation
Cauldron of Vivifying Water

So far Ive seen plenty of the cauldrons of vivifying water (cold damage i believe) but none of the others. Anyone seen them? Im assuming its just random luck ...
not random luck. i have had one of each exept Cauldron of Vivifying Water
got them all from different artifact mobs and each mob allways droping the same component.
sold 1 torch of innovation for 500g (heard they usualy go for more but he spammed me whit sends so eventually i gave up) :>

Draylor

Part of the furniture
judas said:
not random luck. i have had one of each exept Cauldron of Vivifying Water
got them all from different artifact mobs and each mob allways droping the same component.
That makes sense I guess

Some Ive seen from artifact mobs - the same few mobs repeatedly. Didnt expect to get only the cauldron from ML1/2 bosses tho.

Chilly

Balls of steel
judas said:
(heard they usualy go for more but he spammed me whit sends so eventually i gave up) :>

you are WEAK! you need to become strong as a crafter.

Anyone made any decent caster staves yet then?

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
I make lgn bows, got 2 atm and been very lucky with quality so far.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
The Braggert bow mob: Karise, she drops Vial of Heveanly Water

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
I just wonder...
is it important that the weapons are 100% qua?
If the weapons need SC ok then they need to be MP but this weapons are already with stats on etc...

:m00:

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
It ain't important... 94% lowest quality, that's 6% less then MP (still rare MP) that's easy gained with some of the new stats like % melee increaser and style increasers. And then what.. we talking about a mere 6%. Just don't forget the weapons are Elemental ones and can work better on some mobs and can totally suck on others (depending on mobs resists). So far made 2 and both were 99%. So far the Vials of Heavenly Breeze produce nice shining silvery weapons :D

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Threads a bit old but it might be worth adding :)

From what I've experienced the legendary components drop depending on the zone.

Dust of Creation = Desert
Vial of Heavenly Breezes = Forest
Torch of Innovation = Lava
Cauldron of Vivifying Water = Ocean

So Battler/High Priest/ML7 stuff will drop torches, ML3 squid and the like drop couldrons, Danos/Eremthingy drop vials and ML5 peoeple drop dust. I could be wrong, it's just from casual observation.

Talifer

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Just wanted to add, anyone who wants a legendary weapon crafted, feel free to pm me, I guarantee a minimum quality of 95% :clap:

Bye,

Nerve

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Nerve said:
Just wanted to add, anyone who wants a legendary weapon crafted, feel free to pm me, I guarantee a minimum quality of 95% :clap:

Bye,

Nerve

Or mid/excal, pm me ^^

Sixpack

Fledgling Freddie
I have 2 99% caster staffs at lot #174 alb/excal if anyone are interested :)

Six

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom