These guys give us all a bad name

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Pah, call themselves couriers, only about 2 were riding fixed!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
That was very shit.

Id rather seem em do it on a motorbike

Will

/bin/su
I assume thats the Digidave video (Youtube is barred at work). Alley cats are very entertaining. Since I'm not a courier, I'm not allowed to enter them. :/

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
I'd have pissed myself laughing if that guy had stacked it straight into that cop car he nearly hit.

mank!

Part of the furniture
that does look quite fun. suppsoe it's no worse than boy racers and nutter motorcyclists (not you throd)

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
True, i'd find it funny if a motorcyclist spanking it at 80 through a 30 zone stacked it too. They think its ok to endanger everyone else. (I'm all for people being able to take all manner of crazy risks with their own life, but when its got a pretty good chance of affecting someone else then they deserve everything they get :) )

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
True, i'd find it funny if a motorcyclist spanking it at 80 through a 30 zone stacked it too. They think its ok to endanger everyone else. (I'm all for people being able to take all manner of crazy risks with their own life, but when its got a pretty good chance of affecting someone else then they deserve everything they get :) )

I wouldn't be too bothered about the cars they nearly hit, but nearly plowing down pedestrians is wrong. Put your own life at risk sure, but not that of others. If I was the guy at the end i wouldn't have thrown a beer can at him i would have grabbed the rider so he couldn't ride off and total his bike for him...
+ i'm the kind of driver they wouldn't want to play chicken with as i know i wouldn't be the one coming out of it badly... :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I asked my nan if she thought they made her look bad and she said "no" therefore you have lied in your thread title Tom and my first stint of Tom-mod-abuse may have to begin!!

I loved that video btw but the one that was in NY was more impressive, was on here a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom