"There's always a bigger fish"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are sooo spoiled by CGI that if aliens landed and set up camp in Buckingham palace we'd all cry "omg those just look sooo fake" "Yeah jeeze, Mars Attacks! anyone???" "yaaaak yaaaaak!!"... and then be vapourised by them for being cynical and annoying.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
yeah bahu, you wanna get vapourised by aliens? well, do you?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah but a verbal contract is not worth the paper it's written on. And even more so, fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything!

yeah bahu, you wanna get vapourised by aliens? well, do you?

As long as I have my trusty AK-47 I will be fine!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
trusty yes, accurate no

Besides guns for show, knives for pro

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...have to disagree with you there young man, fire a magnum and you'll soon change your opinion!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
omg megolodon is real.

if you catch him you get a medal of honour, fact. irl.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I was a marksman with the SA80
Was the LAW man in my section (rocket launcher)
Trained in grenades
Steyr Aug
AK47
Browning pistol
GPMP
LSW
Magnum

A few others but it was 10 years ago so i cant think of them right now

And the bayonet was definately the most exciting to attack with. Those dummies didnt stand a chance

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I dont think its correct to call whoever you had a disagreement with a dummy Sparx....

Wasnt stabbing them with a bayonet enough for you?????? You need to insult them as well....

And they say using firearms doesnt make you aggressive, the prosecution rests its case.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
it wasnt the firearms making me aggressive its those damn knives!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I had fish tonight...salmon with glazed honey....mmmmm

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I didn't know sharks were cannibals. in fact, I've always been led to believe that a dead shark in the water was a pretty good shark deterrent, because they don't tend to enjoy the smell of their own kind being dead.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Shark's are attracted to blood. If you cut off your left hand without dressing the wound, and go to bed, when you wake up they'll be a shark swimming at the bottom of your bed. The moral of this story ? Lock your bedroom door. That way the sharks can't get in.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Shark's are attracted to blood. If you cut off your left hand without dressing the wound, and go to bed, when you wake up they'll be a shark swimming at the bottom of your bed. The moral of this story ? Lock your bedroom door. That way the sharks can't get in.

I thought the moral was "dont wash your hands with razors".....

Ezteq

Queen of OT
sharks are canibalistic in fact there have been documented cases of baby sharks eating their siblings while in the womb...hows that for a badassed baby eh?

There was a prog on not long ago about killer whales attacking GW shars and the others in the area legging it because they smelled their own dead... I supposed that if there is something about that will kill a GW other Gws dont want to hang around to meet it but this shark was near dead whales and sharks go into a feeding frenzy when they smell foods about so maybe the bigger GW just got carried away.

Alternately it could have been a territory/this is my food thing, they do attack eachother frequently, they have documented 'passive' swimming patterns to passify an agressive shark and females especially are generally covered in battle scars.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I once had a dream that a shark was chasing me round my house. Fucking hell, it was scary.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
If your house was not underwater at the time then your mind is a n00b.

lol no, I had a dream like that but the shark could swim through the floor. So I was walking along and this fin started coming up slowly through the carpet...I was running on solid ground and the shark was swimming through it right behind me.

That was really flaming scarey lol

pikeh

Resident Freddy
lol no, I had a dream like that but the shark could swim through the floor. So I was walking along and this fin started coming up slowly through the carpet...I was running on solid ground and the shark was swimming through it right behind me.

exactly the same as mine!

*twilight zone music*

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Ez you should check out Shark-Ray Alley in Belize. You can actually swim in the shallow water and pet sharks

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
10 ft Great White shark is a youngster. They can grow up to 30ft. Was probably another Great White seeing off any male competition in its territory.

Off the coast of Oman once had 45ft Whale shark brush up to a small 17ft boat we were fishing from. Scared the shit out of me until we saw the spots on the shark and realised what it was.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

had the same dream as a child. I also had a dream about flying sharks who swam in the air like it was water and ate unwary folks :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
10 ft Great White shark is a youngster. They can grow up to 30ft. Was probably another Great White seeing off any male competition in its territory.

Off the coast of Oman once had 45ft Whale shark brush up to a small 17ft boat we were fishing from. Scared the shit out of me until we saw the spots on the shark and realised what it was.

Good job you're not Plankton otherwise that mofo would have fucked you up!

Ezteq

Queen of OT

aw whale sharks are beautiful, I watched a really disturbing documentary the other day called "Sharkwater" and it was about how the finning industry for shark fin soup brings in so much money it is totally corrupt and more dangerous to interfere with than drugs, they finned a whale shark it was bloody horrible...whats worse though is they cut the fins/tail off then just throw them back in the sea alive where they'll just starve to death over the course of a few weeks.

People go on about cruelty to animals and stuff but the finning industry is pretty much unknown and so folks don't campaign against it at all, the documentary also showed how long line fishing is damaging the sea and what animals get caught on the lines and (really horriblely...) what happens to them.

Its such a shame that people don't take the lives of sea creatures as seriously as they do the lives of fluffy animals.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
10 ft Great White shark is a youngster. They can grow up to 30ft.

Where have you got that info from? as from looking into it and watching docu's an 18ft GW is considered big, and from what i've read up the largest known and accurately measured was 23ft?
Not calling you a bullshitter, would just like to know/you share the source of this info as to my understanding they aren't known to be that big.

I have quite an interest in the GW, along with venemous creatures (especially snakes)

...If I do it I'm going to south africa and go on this Great White Shark Cage Diving South Africa | Africa Shark Dive Safaris

how awesome would that be?

Do it Ez!!! Do it! I'd fucking love to do that one day, tis on the list of things to do before i die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom