There we go

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Ok groups are here :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formed groups and i just folowed numbers on reply to fill it in a bit, so if u are not in one of the groups don't wurry it has nothing to do with disiking u or anything else u can come up with.

If people can't come on one of the days we point out u always can jump in , or if i want to change setup a bit it can always turn out in your direction ,-)

SO following groups i would like to start with :

group 1:

1.Healer pac : Whitelights
2.Healer aug : nataljah
3.Shaman : Tryton (kima)
4.Thane : Nuxtoperpatitis
5.Thane : Trollum
6.Valk : Shivhae (warlord)
7.RM : Arumoss
8.SM supp : Nukes (Mylitleye)

Group 2 :
1.Healer pac : Vavires with Pac
2.Healer aug : Ozill
3.Shaman : Ttm
4.Thane : Rolf
5.Warrior : Bradlex (maybe u can just add an nija squad later when our goals grow higher);-)
6.SM supp : Eversmallx
7.Warlock instead of SM : Mothman with Jabba
8.RM : Ovron.

I know some people are left out but i will try to give them a chance when we are a bit further on this.

I wanne ask Gustavs huntersquad to tag along the raids we will do.

I want to remind all that this is an attempt to bring some different action to our realm. We will start with towertakes and farming enemys starting in Albion.
If we get used to this and all people can stick together we will move on to more and bigger goals as taking keeps and maybe even trying to become the spearhead of bigger Raids.
Also keep in mind that we all can learn from eachother, adjust and try to become better in slaying our enemys.
Main goal is to become the most hated 2FG in albion make good sieging and farm RP when ever possible.

I thank u all for signing up.

Date's for now are :Wednesday 26 /07/06 and Friday 28/07/06 we meet always at 19 30 CET and move asap .

If u can't come give me a reply on the new tread i copy'd this into plz , so i can find replacements or move the event to different date.

May :worthy: Thor :worthy: be with us, CU

brad

Fledgling Freddie
yeh sure

except wednesdays are Dragon raid days, so if you dont want half the people missing maybe move wednesdays slot.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
yes at least 1/4th of the ppl are on Dragonraids matey, including me.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
ok moving wednesday

Moving wednesday to thursday then so we got 2 days in a row to start with ,-)
CU

Vaskez

Fledgling Freddie
I hope i met those two FG and farm em with no mercy :)
C u in frontiers :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
\o/

Vaskez said:
I hope i met those two FG and farm em with no mercy :)
C u in frontiers :)

pfft, not gonna happen because my fg will never die! :D the other one is in deep s**t though having ozill as healer xD

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Oi atleast i wasnt PL to rr10 Nat..... :fluffle: I earnt my RR9 tag :p but hope to make it for thursday/wednesday... Hope you swat up on playing your paccer mate Vav :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:
Oi atleast i wasnt PL to rr10 Nat..... :fluffle: I earnt my RR9 tag :p but hope to make it for thursday/wednesday... Hope you swat up on playing your paccer mate Vav :)

what ya mean with that ozzy :(.

devaline

Fledgling Freddie
u can count with the char u want of my signature .... think ill join gus with hunter since other grps are filled :drink:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:

pfft, n00bs roll dwarfs, l33t rolls norse :D

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
happy to fill in at short notice if theres a spot.........or i'll tag along with another pug :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:
Nothing bad Vav I just know you dont play your paccer much!!

yea i play aug healer more lately :) or a caster but it doesnt matter :) i got u to cover my ass, so ill be fine :p

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
if you guys are after some tower taking and alb farming fun and u dont mind having another group tagging along with you i would be glad to take a group of guild mates and join you in:)

friday evening looks more suitable for us due toseveral event organised on other days.

what kind of set up shallwe aim for ? open field battle or tower defance ?

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Hope its ok but cant make thursday this time around only friday coz its my birthday thursday :)... SOOOO will see you friday :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:
Hope its ok but cant make thursday this time around only friday coz its my birthday thursday :)... SOOOO will see you friday :)

grats on 16 matey!! :D

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

hanza said:
if you guys are after some tower taking and alb farming fun and u dont mind having another group tagging along with you i would be glad to take a group of guild mates and join you in:)

friday evening looks more suitable for us due toseveral event organised on other days.

what kind of set up shallwe aim for ? open field battle or tower defance ?

I would like to try out the 2 FG sieging alb farming first , before letting anyone else tag along , altough i wil never be angry if u do jump in on our actions ofc.
I will keep it a closed BG tough and only focus on our 2 FG setup and achievements for now.
So give it a couple runs so we all get used to what "to do" and where and we will get ready to take along more people with us to do some verry interesting attacks on Albion or Hibernia.

Maybe we need some try's and experience first to adjust our setup and tactics to make things work. Since we will have to deal with most OP alb sieging abilitys it will need some working out to get it stabilized and working good.

Cu in game and thx for the offer.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
I would like to try out the 2 FG sieging alb farming first , before letting anyone else tag along , altough i wil never be angry if u do jump in on our actions ofc.
I will keep it a closed BG tough and only focus on our 2 FG setup and achievements for now.
So give it a couple runs so we all get used to what "to do" and where and we will get ready to take along more people with us to do some verry interesting attacks on Albion or Hibernia.

Maybe we need some try's and experience first to adjust our setup and tactics to make things work. Since we will have to deal with most OP alb sieging abilitys it will need some working out to get it stabilized and working good.

Cu in game and thx for the offer.

i ll be out hunting abls anyway in a fg most probably usually running with warlords and rams (guild routine) so if u get some trouble feel free to give a shout :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
white just incase im not there, im just going pub, hopefully i should be back in time, or maybe 10 mins late. sorry if i am.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
devaline said:
u can count with the char u want of my signature .... think ill join gus with hunter since other grps are filled :drink:

Since the auger from G2 will not be able to be there on thursday u can always jump in ofc ,-)
Hope to see u .

Everz

FH is my second home
sorry for late reply just got in.. wont be able to make thursday one, for friday i am there tho.

Magicthise

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:

Happy Birthday you old fart :p

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

Will see how many there r on friday, if people stay away i cancel ofc

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Can't tonight im afraid, got to much stuff to do and take care off.
Hope ul be alright and best of luck, see ya next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom