There we go, Darkxler lvl50 Shaman

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Well i resubed tonight, started on mid/devon.

Got to admit im having a blast doing the tutorial part so far. started a lil valkyrie called Cadoea and im currently level7 (if anyone has any info on best specs for leveling id appriciate it)

Hope to maybe see some of you around :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What resistance is the most important one? I currently got loads of Str, Con, Dex and a bunch of Piety

Hehe no problems buddy. Before I start, I am sure there are people who've played Shaman far more than me, so they'd be able to correct me on any mistakes. Also they may be able to tell you some affordable items to use :)

This is a template off that website I mentioned. It's from January 09 so it's not going to be too outdated etc. I'll try and run through the template to better explain it to you.

http://www.daoctemplates.net/viewTemplate.php?template=3174

LOKI Build Report
Name:
Race: Kobold
Class: Shaman
Level: 50

Dual Wield
Item Utility: 718.0
Build Utility: 718.0
Useable Utility: 714.7
TOA Utility: 497.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Statistic
Strength: 0/75
Constitution: 77/75 This contributes to your Hit Points. 75 is the maximum you can have from your items, however there are items which gives + to cap increase. The maximum overcap is 26
Dexterity: 102/101 This is your cast speed so 101 is very nice
Quickness: 0/75 How fast you swing your weapon...you dont need this
Intelligence: 0/75 This is for the Albion and Hibernian casters. it's what increases their dmg
Piety: 103/101 This is the Midgard version of Intelligence. This will also increase your Power Pool so you wont go out of power so fast :p It will give you more Conc too...you know when it says "you need 13 more conc for this buff". It'll be very useful. The maximum amount of buffs you can cast is 20 iirc.
Charisma: 0/75 ignore
Empathy: 0/75 ignore
Hits: 400/400 as you can see, it says 400 of 400. The standard amount is 200. Using items with +Hits Cap you can get to 400. This is the maximum overcap. Hits are very important for Shaman as you are a class everyone wants to kill!
Power: 0/42 This increases your power pool, but no one puts points in here because its a waste. You can increase your powerpool in other ways

Resistance Resists lower the dmg you take. They also reduce the chance of you being Mezzed. I think Hib Mezz is Body and Alb is Body? The only resists I ever allow to be a bit low is Matter and Spirit as they are the least used dmg types. Unfortunately Reavers and Air Thuergs use Spirit so for a Midgard, you cant really have this any lower than 20 imo.
Body: 24/26
Cold: 25/26
Heat: 24/26
Energy: 22/26+5
Matter: 25/26
Spirit: 24/26
Crush: 22/26+5
Thrust: 24/26
Slash: 25/26

Cap Increase these display your stat overcaps
Dexterity: 33/26
Piety: 34/26
Hits: 205/200
Power: 17/50

TOA Bonus
Armour Factor: 33/50 dont worry about this
Power Pool: 33/42 Remember I said about PowerPool? This is a % increase you get from some items. Healers and classes like shaman want between 30-50 if possible
Buff Effectiveness: 25/25 This increases your buff bonus. 25% is the cap. When you buff a level 50 with Dex and DexQuick, it should show 155 when you highlight Dex on the character sheet. Some people use items with buff bonus on...like a shield or hammer. They equip it when buffing
Healing Effectiveness: 29/25 Improves your heals. Would not worry too much as you're job is not to heal. The 2 healers should be able to cover that role hehe
Spell Duration: 5/25 Will mean your root/dots/disease will last longer
Casting Speed: 11/10 MEGA IMPORTANT! You have buffs to shear and diseases to cast etc. Having a nice fast cast speed is a must!
Spell Range: 10/10 Self explanatory
Archery Range: 10/10 Cast speed and Range affects Archers Speed and Range. This is why you see all these Archery stats
Archery Speed: 11/10

Chest (Lost Hauberk of Valhalla): You can go to Malmohus (sp?) and do some quests. One is to kill 4 dragons ("LFG Mini's" is something you may hear alot in /Region). Each time you complete it, you get an armour piece. The chest is from there
Imbue: 17.0
Constitution: 22
Casting Speed: 5
Cold: 1%
Crush: 1%
Thrust: 1%
Slash: 1%
Dexterity (Cap Increase): 7
Buff Effectiveness: 5
Healing Effectiveness: 10
Acuity (Cap Increase): 6
Utility: 22.7
TOA Utility: 81.0

Arms (Rune Bound Starkakedja ): I believe these are the crafted armour which you put stats onto (spell crafters do that)
Imbue: 37.5/32 (Quality: 100)
Constitution: 4
Hits: 68
Body: 11%
Dexterity: 22
Hits (Cap Increase): 40
Utility: 56.3
TOA Utility: 10.0

Head (Dragonsworn Marked Starkakedja):
Imbue: 37.5/32 (Quality: 99)
Dexterity: 16
Crush: 3%
Cold: 11%
Energy: 11%
Constitution: 15
Utility: 70.7
TOA Utility: 0.0

Legs (Rune Scribed Starkakedja ):
Piety: 25
Matter: 9%
Thrust: 5%
Power Pool: 5
Utility: 61.7

Hands ( Rune Scribed Starkakedja ):
Hits: 44
Energy: 11%
Spirit: 11%
Heat: 3%
Utility: 61.0

Feet ( Dragonsworn Scribed Starkakedja):
Dexterity: 25
Matter: 5%
Heat: 9%
Armour Factor: 10
Utility: 61.7

Right Hand (Ansuz Shaman Hammer): (Champion Level 5 Hammer. You get this at CL5)
Imbue: 0.0
Dexterity (Cap Increase): 4
Healing Effectiveness: 6
Acuity (Cap Increase): 4
Casting Speed: 4
Power (Cap Increase): 5
Power Pool: 6
Spell Range: 4
Utility: 0.0
TOA Utility: 90.0

Left Hand (Runed Saga Etched Shield):
Imbue: 12.5
Body: 1%
Cold: 1%
Crush: 1%
Thrust: 1%
Slash: 1%
Dexterity (Cap Increase): 10
Buff Effectiveness: 10
Acuity (Cap Increase): 10
Casting Speed: 2
Acuity: 15
Utility: 20.0
TOA Utility: 70.0

Neck (Luminescent Diamond Necklace):
Imbue: 46.5
Constitution: 12
Cold: 6%
Heat: 6%
Matter: 6%
Crush: 6%
Thrust: 6%
Slash: 6%
Hits: 30
Hits (Cap Increase): 35
Acuity: 12
Utility: 95.5
TOA Utility: 8.8

Cloak (Flame Wrought Cloak):
Imbue: 37.0
Cold: 6%
Heat: 6%
Crush: 6%
Thrust: 6%
Hits: 50
Armour Factor: 10
Hits (Cap Increase): 50
Utility: 72.5
TOA Utility: 22.5

Jewel (Egg of Youth): (Pain in the ass to do this TOA Artefact. I bought my credit with Bounty Points hehe. The great thing about this artefact is it has Instant PBAOE Rezz! Great for when your allies get killed trying to get into a Lord Room etc.
Imbue: 24.0
Crush: 5%
Thrust: 5%
Slash: 5%
Hits: 32
Healing Effectiveness: 8
Acuity: 12
Utility: 46.0
TOA Utility: 26.0

Belt (Astral Belt of Positive Energy): If it says Astral, it means its from the Master Level 10 area. These will be super expensive normally so I avoid using these items
Imbue: 14.0
Armour Factor: 13
Acuity (Cap Increase): 7
Power (Cap Increase): 7
Power Pool: 7
Acuity: 21
Spell Range: 2
Utility: 14.0
TOA Utility: 65.0

Left Ring (Qebehsenuef's Ring of Dread):
Imbue: 36.0
Constitution: 24
Dexterity: 21
Body: 7%
Spirit: 8%
Power Pool: 4
Utility: 60.0
TOA Utility: 8.0

Right Ring (Construct Forged Ring): This is something from Labyrinth of the Minotaur. The place is filled with odd boss mobs who drop awesome items, but only once per character. They usually go for anything from 10-30plat
Imbue: 0.0
Dexterity (Cap Increase): 7
Healing Effectiveness: 5
Acuity (Cap Increase): 7
Power (Cap Increase): 5
Power Pool: 5
Spell Duration: 5
Utility: 0.0
TOA Utility: 78.0

Left Wrist (Ceremonial Bracers (DEX)): Another Artefact. If you cant get a group to help you do this, save your Bounty Points and buy the credit hehe
Imbue: 22.0
Dexterity: 18
Hits: 40
Dexterity (Cap Increase): 5
Utility: 34.0
TOA Utility: 20.0

Right Wrist (Bracelet of Zo'arkat): Artefact
Imbue: 24.0
Body: 5%
Matter: 5%
Spirit: 5%
Power Pool: 6
Acuity: 18
Spell Range: 4
Utility: 42.0
TOA Utility: 32.0

Bahumat

FH is my second home
p.s.

Strength is not needed on a Shaman.

All the stats I list below have a natural cap of 75. They can all receive the 26 to Cap increase from items.

Strength: 0/75
Constitution: 77/75
Dexterity: 102/101
Quickness: 0/75
Intelligence: 0/75
Piety: 103/101
Charisma: 0/75
Empathy: 0/75

Everz

FH is my second home
To add to that.

->As a midgard Energy/Matter can be dropped of need be, they are two dmg types that you will rarely ever face (chanter pb and matter dot).
->The Hauberk drops off the dragon, sells for about 50plat but as a shammy your always wanted on DRs so no problem
->ML10 belt although a rare drop is done daily on mid, with people spamming region for shammies for it, so again a very possible item, Use the VNboards to look out for any ml rushes (ml1-9) which mostly take place each weekend.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh yes, one last thing :p

Just because I posted that template, it does not mean you have to start getting all the items. Different templates use different items so dont buy anything until you are 100% sure it's the template for you :)

If you cant get someone to make it for you, check housing to see how expensive the items are :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
To add to that.

->As a midgard Energy/Matter can be dropped of need be, they are two dmg types that you will rarely ever face (chanter pb and matter dot).
->The Hauberk drops off the dragon, sells for about 50plat but as a shammy your always wanted on DRs so no problem
->ML10 belt although a rare drop is done daily on mid, with people spamming region for shammies for it, so again a very possible item, Use the VNboards to look out for any ml rushes (ml1-9) which mostly take place each weekend.

most ML loot, afaik, can be bought with the Djin Essence or whatever it is you get from the djin things in TOA so belt could be farmed that way (i think)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
most ML loot, afaik, can be bought with the Djin Essence or whatever it is you get from the djin things in TOA so belt could be farmed that way (i think)

You can only get ML10 loot from farming inside the ML10 dungeon. The mobs are an awful lot easier to kill. They are designed to be done by 2 fg but with a few ML9 pets and some people to clear the adds its not hard.

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Wow Bahamut! Thanks alot for that, it will really come in handy! I've already done some steps of the Master level, I am soon done with 8 and 9 hehe. You sure gave me alot to think about but that's just awesome! Thank you once again for the effort you put into that post mate! ;)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Lol Bahamut, that is to be his name from now on!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
You've done ML8 and ML9 already? *blinks* I guess they must have made the content a lot easier. Albeit it was newly released in the USA when I was playing but bloody ML3 took weeks to do, the utter pile of timesink wank *mutters darkly and slinks into a corner*

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You've done ML8 and ML9 already? *blinks* I guess they must have made the content a lot easier. Albeit it was newly released in the USA when I was playing but bloody ML3 took weeks to do, the utter pile of timesink wank *mutters darkly and slinks into a corner*

ML3 takes about 30 mins now

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Wow Bahamut! Thanks alot for that, it will really come in handy! I've already done some steps of the Master level, I am soon done with 8 and 9 hehe. You sure gave me alot to think about but that's just awesome! Thank you once again for the effort you put into that post mate! ;)

Hehe no problem buddy :)

Lol Bahamut, that is to be his name from now on!

Haha, oh shit! Sorry, I am just an old Final Fantasy geek and I kinda read it that way, once again sorry Bahumat!

Originally I wanted Bahamut, but with it being so popular i swapped the letters round so I could always get it :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
To add to that.

Matter are not to be dropped due to huge amounts of vamps! and tanks with matter leggys!

newb everz

Everz

FH is my second home
Matter are not to be dropped due to huge amounts of vamps! and tanks with matter leggys!

newb everz

I've never met a tank with matter leggie and any vamp that gets close enough dies :>?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
my first 50 took 25 days /played, second one took even 50 days /played

grats!:clap:

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I've never met a tank with matter leggie and any vamp that gets close enough dies :>?

All tanks i meet are running matter leggies, and please.. a good vamp push group will rape anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom