There is no such thing as a stealth zerg

W

whuzzy

/wave to the 10+ SB's & crew who just soloed the Beno lord without having to open the doors ^^

Whuzz

C

Crashtje

sto0pid aoe dot :p , + we owned that keep :D

Thnx to all who came + brought buffbots etc, we took it with 13 peeps

S

Silenzio

Thats a nice thing =)

once was HoL project...

'enjoy

L

lpep

:)

was a pleasure running with ya foxxeh well pld

K

kenshee-himura

Impressive :D
Maybe alb stealthers get organised and try it too (wakes up from a dream where albs have Organise RvR RA ;) )

P

phule_gubben

Dammit i missed this one too.

Now that i finally have a deasent SB i hear nuthin bout these raids. :(

B

Belomar

I was happily crafting inside Beno and organizing the SS group that was to head there and claim it just before I heard fight sounds from the lord room and went there. Had the keep been anything else than level 1, I'd have surely farmed more of you, since now I only got a few bluecon guards to help me. Still got 4 SBs, though. :cool:

Oh, and btw, Paradigm is not a very solidaric raid participant, instead of bashing on the keep lord, she was RP wh0ring and found my buffbot on the top floor. Pity she had to run away when I landed my first DoT on her. :rolleyes:

S

stunned

I don´t care generally about stealth zerg as I cant see it. :rolleyes:

If you close your eyes and think about nice things its not that bad imo.

A

Arthwyr

Impressive
Maybe alb stealthers get organised and try it too

been there done that but can't do it anymore without one group outside pulling the guard spawn. Takes too long to kill the lord without endurance so the guard pop usualy kills us. Last time we tried we were 11 or 12.

W

warlock_es

Originally posted by Arthwyr
been there done that but can't do it anymore without one group outside pulling the guard spawn. Takes too long to kill the lord without endurance so the guard pop usualy kills us. Last time we tried we were 11 or 12.

Two words: endurance potion.

U

Urme the Legend

and now we took DC with around 10-14 SB's :)
Weeee :)

M

minime_

Originally posted by Belomar
I was happily crafting inside Beno and organizing the SS group that was to head there and claim it just before I heard fight sounds from the lord room and went there. Had the keep been anything else than level 1, I'd have surely farmed more of you, since now I only got a few bluecon guards to help me. Still got 4 SBs, though. :cool:

Oh, and btw, Paradigm is not a very solidaric raid participant, instead of bashing on the keep lord, she was RP wh0ring and found my buffbot on the top floor. Pity she had to run away when I landed my first DoT on her. :rolleyes:

TBH i thought the lord was on top of the keep, but no, that was your BB. And im i supposed to let you DoT us all to death? And i hided behind the wall when you DoT'ed me, and then you ran to me and died....... made no sense but thx.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by minime_
And im i supposed to let you DoT us all to death? And i hided behind the wall when you DoT'ed me, and then you ran to me and died....... made no sense but thx.
It may not have made sense to you, being an assassin with stealth and all, but I was in an enemy keep with 12 SBs and I had one on my tail, so what was I to do? :p

M

minime_

Originally posted by Belomar
It may not have made sense to you, being an assassin with stealth and all, but I was in an enemy keep with 12 SBs and I had one on my tail, so what was I to do? :p

Ye, it must have been kinda scary actually :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom