There is no game like DAoC yet!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Daoc still has the best pvp system of any games. However the pve sucks bollocks and the rvr get's boring/frustrating over time. I find wow move fun as it is now, doing pve mostly since it's actually challenging there. The 1vs1 pvp in wow is way more fun than 1vs1 in daoc aswell, however group vs group is way better in daoc. :p

I had a good 4 years with daoc, enjoyed myself alot but that time is over. Wow now and hopefully Warhammer is gonna rock alot aswell. :D

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Im playing daoc again now after a year in wow though I have played many other mmos.

DAoC is one of the best but I think if they could have put the effort they have in now far earlier then people wouldnt have jumped ship so easily. I hope serious lessons have been learnt for warhammer and if its a wow clone I will first drink a bottle of vodka find a wall and bang my head against it then call myself Jean Luc Picard and play EVE forever.

EVE is high on my list its a completely different style of game and am working on getting into pvp in the next month or two. No xp bar and you can train while your offline! there are several hooks in the game though and they are quite easy to see but theyre enjoyable :eek7:. Plus I love eve radio 24hours a day seven days a week!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Zrall said:
hello, and welcome to daoc version 1.82, where u can easily get 3-5 artis a day for newly created chars if u just bother to put a very little effort into it :fluffle:

so you mean people can "steal" camps 3-5 times a day!?!? bugger that :fluffle:

nah only kidding, PvE in WoW is far too good to me (hurray for rest xp) to turn away from right now

and theres no Tonk Tanks in DAoC :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom